Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens (45942 Views)

Naira Depreciates To N1,305/$ In Parallel Market / Naira Depreciates To ₦‎1,300/$ In Official Market / Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens by Originalsly: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
PHijo:

The recession was Buhari's fault! Recessions could be averted. Who would you blame for a weak growth of 2 percent?
The problem with Buhari is that he doesn't understand geopolitics, diplomacy, international trade or how economies function. With such people in charge progress is an illusion.

True.... but whoever he had managing the economy then.... did a good job. If it's the person.... it would he much more difficult. If it is not.... then we need to be prepared for the worse. I know he has some decision makers that are ehmmm....... daft. I really wish he allows his wife to make decisions for him..... he has not crossed over to this century..
Re: Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens by CuteYvonne777: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens by PHijo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Originalsly:

True.... but whoever he had managing the economy then.... did a good job. If it's the person.... it would he much more difficult. If it is not.... then we need to be prepared for the worse. I know he has some decision makers that are ehmmm....... daft. I really wish he allows his wife to make decisions for him..... he has not crossed over to this century..

Who did he have 'managing the economy ' and from when?

To the best of my knowledge Buhari mismanaged Nigeria's economy. Under 3 years he doubled Nigeria's debt with nothing to show for that surge in debt. He encouraged multiple exchange rates, that ended up in the devaluation he was avoiding without the positive benefits other economies gained when they were in charge of their process.
Please, the economy was destroyed by Buhari. That can be proven, anyone who tells you otherwise is a sycophant.
Re: Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens by vickydevoka(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
webizone:

I forgot to add, that the reason why no one can teach you Forex ( I am using this because I have a stake in it) is because there's always change everyday. Only the talented can spot the moves they bring. I can show you some moves but you must know, it can change before next week. Same goes for marketing.
Please drop ur phone number lemme chat u up
Re: Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens by webizone(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
vickydevoka:

Please drop ur phone number lemme chat u up
Drop yours instead
Re: Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens by CokeBar(f): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
hillsway:
I've got some dollars to sell at 400...halla at me if you are interested.
About 3000$ up for grab.

I've got dollar to sell at 385. Let me know if interested. Will be sent through Payoneer.
Re: Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens by CokeBar(f): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
cucumbar:
can we deal on Monday?

Ive got at 385, let me know if interested. $400 worth.
Re: Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens by CokeBar(f): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
smalldoctor:
I go wait still reach 600 per $

What a side hustle! From 100 to 800 dollers

Thank God I had been buying $ small small

Is not my fault blame government for disverble our currency

I can sell for you at 385.
Re: Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens by grandstar(m): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
For the Naira to go back to 360 range, a crude oil price of $60 may be necessary. I think the Naira will settle around 450 if the price of oil stays in the $40 range. If that 450 may be a struggle.

The government's making things worse by still keeping 2 exchange rates. Will it continue perpetually living in denial that the official government window is overvalued and it is shortchanging the government and massive amounts of money?
Re: Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens by grandstar(m): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
tomakint:
Buhari had the singular honour of bringing Nigeria into multiple strings of economic recession. The truth is under this useles government of no direction and proudly supported by useful idiots and sophisticated morons, Nigeria had never exited recession. This is the truth.

Coronavirus pandemic is largely to blame for this. Also, the oil price collapse fuelled by the Saudi Russia faceoff is another
Re: Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens by vickydevoka(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
webizone:

I am sorry I haven't had the time. Been busy on stuff. I must ask, have you traded before? Do you understand concepts like lotsize, margin and leverage?
No
Re: Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens by vickydevoka(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
webizone:

I am sorry I haven't had the time. Been busy on stuff. I must ask, have you traded before? Do you understand concepts like lotsize, margin and leverage?
Buh I research on it
Re: Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens by reallions(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
BUY AND SELL YOUR USD FX WITH US AT THE MOST UNBEATABLE PRICE!

Many businesses are going down because of the hardship of purchasing dollars in Nigeria as we speak.

The government's ban on transactions and restrictions on fx is not helping matters.

Howeve, your business doesn't have to go through the hassles. We have got you fx at the best rate for both offshore and inflow transactions.

Our rates are the best in the market as we speak and we guarantee you transparent transactions.

Here's what we promise:

1. We are comfortable to deal in all transactions face to face.

2. We can handle transaction up to 100000 USD and all dealings are swift and easy.

3. We can send and receive funds both in cash and by transfers.

4. We handle all transactions in our office on the mainland.

We've got all your fx needs covered.

5. We can help pay your school fees or pay your suppliers anywhere in the US guaranteed.

6. Our rates are super affordable.

7. We can buy any volume of USD and we credit instantly.

With us, you can escape all the bottlenecks around procuring fx at anytime.

Contact us now, let's deal. Call or WhatsApp 08068230088

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding / How I Got Inspired To Start My Own Cereal Business / Naira Quoted At 253/$ As Interbank Market Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.