Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Where Is Muhamadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Muhamadu Buhari (1600 Views)

President Muhamadu Buhari Would Win 2019 Presidential Election - Leadership News / President Muhamadu Buhari To Flag Off His Presidential Campaign In Uyo On Dec 28 / Amazing Seal Of Authenticity On The Integrity Of President Muhamadu Buhari. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by Superjazz: 2:55am On Mar 28, 2020
since we heard about covid-19 affecting Abba kayari we have never heard anything from buhari himself as the president of Nigeria he ought to have addresses the nation nothing from him,now with rumours circulating round the media that buhari had been affected by the Corona virus,I think it's best for the president to come out and debunk such rumour if he is actually in asorock as claimed by the presidency.now back to the question
Where is Muhammad buhari Nigeria president?
Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by allthingsgood: 3:00am On Mar 28, 2020
He's practicing social distancing. You should too

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by agbangam: 4:14am On Mar 28, 2020
The thing tire me o... I heard he is keeping malice with Nigerians cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by BlackSpanner: 4:17am On Mar 28, 2020
He is on self isolation in Cuba

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by socialmediaman: 4:20am On Mar 28, 2020
agbangam:
The thing tire me o... I heard he is keeping malice with Nigerians cheesy grin

Indeed grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by socialmediaman: 4:24am On Mar 28, 2020
My thread “Did President Buhari and Abba Kyari secretly Travel out of the country last night?” which had links to the source of the controversy was swiftly deleted when it started generating attention. Guess such question isn’t supposed to be asked on this platform!

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 28, 2020
allthingsgood:
He's practicing social distancing. You should too
Exactly the kind of response when a zombie has no defense. At least explain what it means posting an old picture of him when he ought to prove he is around beyond reasonable doubt. If he responded to an allegation that he's been flown out secretly why stop at just an old picture

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 28, 2020
allthingsgood:

He ought not to prove Jack to u. Go and die
Nah man...I have to keep exposing your dumbness.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by adebayo987: 4:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Maybe he'll contact the virus from viewers at home if he appear on their television...

Kudos to the idiots that voted him. They're enjoying their hand work as we speak! Hahaaaa

1 Like

Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by Ayo8(m): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2020
This is another case of the Umaru Musa Yar Adua saga unloading... UK PM-Boris Johnson got infected, came out open and the heavens did not fall!
Why do they have a problem handing over to their vice when incapacitated..??
Why does he have a vice in the first place..??
This might be the last shot of a northerner at presidency if care isn't taken.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by helinues: 6:36am On Mar 28, 2020
Warehouse
Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by Keziehenry(m): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2020
He has gone to find cure for Convik 1-9

Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by LivingSage: 7:24am On Mar 28, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by Aammee77: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2020
Buhari is dead!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by Niulohloi: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by LibertyRep: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2020
Brace up Op.
They said he doesn't have to address us since he has Ministers and other Aides doing the job.

But in 2019, despite the fact that his party has Director General and other officials for the Campaign, Mr. Buhari transversed the length and breadth of the country canvassing for votes.why didn't he sit back then and not address his potential voters. He didn't leave the job for them, his re-election is at stake.

Even in Lagos, Mr. Sanwoolu has commissioners too, but he is also all over the places and that does not take the shine off the Commissioner of Health.

What better opportunity does a leader has to bond with his subjects other than this period of pandemic?

I'm no longer surprised by the opaque style of governance at the highest level in the country, I'm instead angered by the attempt of the political jobbers trying to justify this absurdity and in the process insulting the sensibilities of the rest of us

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2020
Sleeping with his cows. . . .

1 Like

Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2020
He don japa... how many times do you want me to tell you undecided
Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by slimfit1(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2020
Buhari has the most useless advisers ever.
Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by Bigmanpickin: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2020
shame

Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by WildChild00(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Self Quarantine
Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by AgentNairaland(f): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Use Google Map Search For Him
Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by fineboynl(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2020
There is rumor that he flow.
Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by silibaba: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2020
grin
he has gone off the radar

Superjazz:
since we heard about covid-19 affecting Abba kayari we have never heard anything from buhari himself as the president of Nigeria he ought to have addresses the nation nothing from him,now with rumours circulating round the media that buhari had been affected by the Corona virus,I think it's best for the president to come out and debunk such rumour if he is actually in asorock as claimed by the presidency.now back to the question
Where is Muhammad buhari Nigeria president?
Re: Where Is Muhamadu Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2020
Do you need to ask again? he is taking treatment in an undisclosed hospital in either Cuba, South Korea or Britain

(1) (Reply)

See Deji Adeyanju Reaction As Yahaya Bello Suspends Abdulmumin Danga / Abba Kyari's Daughter Slams Psquare's Wife & Evil Nigerians, Asking If Their Pr / BREAKING!!! Kanu Nwankwo, Peter Rufai Beg Umahi To Contest For President (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.