Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing (32198 Views)

COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Sonfethopia: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2020
coronavirus19:
Alright, which of the celebreties tjat u have seen woth the virus on respirators, at least both of us could relate??. Most people with the virus are asked to self-isolate and treat urself. Just people that are shows severe symptoms either due to immuncompromise, liver damage or respiratory problems. Broo if one has strong immunity one should be just fine after 2weeks. We need to practice social distancing not just for ourselves, but for that cancer patient on chemotherapy with compromised immunity, Asthma patients and also Our aged ones and Babies

They asked them to go home simply becsuse they are still in the incubation period and have no symptoms yet till 2 weeks, they are focusing on people with severe symptoms , after 2 weeks if they get better good ,if they dont and it become worse they will be on respirator. Leave celebrities , go and watch CNN and watch YouTube you will see strong and healthy youth perishing. U think say If e no de kill we youth will be asked to stay home.
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Is it so hard for people to stop travelling up and down unnecessarily?

A neighbor traveled to Ekiti to see his girlfriend last week. What type of unnecessary traveling is that?
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Contact tracing that they will never do about the one they will never finish

Please Nairalanders, be safe out there
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2020
But I thought the borders and airports have been shutdown
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2020
valboy20:

Are they accepting Nigerians now?
yes
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2020
stinjoe:
How did you withdraw your earnings?
gift card. all you glneed ti do is sell it to trusted exchangers.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2020
kayourcome:

Bro. I already registered and I have been charged. But was trying to see the tutorial video but couldn't. Can't you please help me out. You can chat me up on 07035609248. I am kayode by name. Thanks in advance

what did they charge you for? its free na
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by minicky: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2020
VillagePipu:
Enugu is even lucky. You see Abia ehn... Let me not talk.
abia what?? Am in abia I pray it doesn't locate our state
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by samoney: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2020
the stupid government knows what they are doing , do you know that they have stop all movement from abuja to the north this week? even train and automobiles , unless you go trek.
because if that thing enter north forget it Nigeria will be worst compared to all the countries worst hit by the cod-vid19 even china included , with those dirty swines called almajiris who take their bath once every month
bigiyaro:
jokes apart, up north is safer.
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Insideout20000: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2020
bigiyaro:
I think it is too early to say that.
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by UnusualJhay(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2020
must you travel? ?!!!! cool
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Bekeey: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2020
bigiyaro:

Boko Haram nko
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by TemmyT002(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
coronaVirus is not worse than malaria
Or the common flu
Why all these sudden panic
Just one death toll in Nigeria

I'm telling you, this global government is about to take shape

Don't stay safe, you hear.
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by id911(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
chuksbaby:
gift card. all you glneed ti do is sell it to trusted exchangers.

How do you go about registering bro cos they're actually rejecting a lot of Nigerians. This could be of help if you explain it. Thanks
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by capote4all: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
why didn't they run the test in the uk? so na for naija them wan run test. Taught them don close all flight to enter naija, how them take come reach enugu? na yesterday dem arrive, if not where the people wey them don dey run things with all this while before d testing? hmmm, Thunder where you dey.....
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by chinnychud(f): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
God help us
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by DonDraper66: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sodiquinone:
The failure of TB Joshuas prophecy isn't a surprise to me, he has failed many times, but the gullible members will never stop following the occultic man
Don't judge
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Eclement(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
7lives:

The earlier the PANIC, the better.
I got a remorseful message from a Nigerian in Italy, honestly I weak.
I will look for that message and post it here.

Expecting..
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Eclement(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
coronavirus19:

Covid-19 is deadly, likewise malaria. Some persons especially during childhood are susceptible to easy death if they have malaria and it isn't treated on time. Just like makaria, cholera and the black plague, the era of corona would pass. The problem with corona is the high risk of contracting it because of the mode of transmission, the disease itself isn't deadly to some whilst deadly to some others just like the way u feel malaria is nothing, but it claimed close to a million lives in 2000. I believe with good hygiene practice and social disease, this disease would fade away just like it was before it came. No need for panic, just do the right thing

I strongly believe that after the noise, coronavirus menace will be wiped off and we can catch a whiff of relief once again.

Let's only hope it doesn't imprint a mark which will require a long time to heal on the world's economy.
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
id911:

How do you go about registering bro cos they're actually rejecting a lot of Nigerians. This could be of help if you explain it. Thanks

alright. i will go to business section and show the A to Z of it. just follow me and get the update by 9pm
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by IMO01: 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Eponzy:
Very soon this going to be everywhere if we are not careful..stay at home
Na movie b did?
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by id911(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
chuksbaby:

alright. i will go to business section and show the A to Z of it. just follow me and get the update by 9pm
OK Sir
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Legendguru: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jesus is lord
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Jazzgreen(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
bigiyaro:

sure, how many persons can even afford a flight out of the country. I think that's the main reason.
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by goodman5(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
This buhari ve finish the zoo
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Khan2013(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Frankcallys:

For real, they are!!! We are still trying to deal with the present and they are already in the future... 2029 grin
grin
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by Infeno(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
chuksbaby:
this sit at home has made me join more online biz.

guys go register or just google mturk and make some free $. site owned by amazon. free
how can I registered
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by MrPRevailer(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
coronaVirus is not worse than malaria
Or the common flu
Why all these sudden panic
Just one death toll in Nigeria

I'm telling you, this global government is about to take shape

Yesterday, Over 248 certified death as a result if coronavirus in America
Yesterday, Over 800 certified deaths in Spain as a result of Coronavirus.

When cases when in 100s, many Americans thought COVID-19 is a hoax. Please reshape your mind. You are correct that the global government is taking shape and very quickly.
Re: Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing by omohlexy: 12:45am On Mar 29, 2020
They have found the vaccine. Its DOGOYARO. Soak well in KPETESHI and drink. You will be alright. Ask italiano .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Man Wakes Up After 3 Day In The Mortuary / "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video) / I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.