Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

I Will Create You A Paypal Account In Ng Ip That Can Send & Receive $ In 1 Hour - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Create You A Paypal Account In Ng Ip That Can Send & Receive $ In 1 Hour (1107 Views)

Naira Depreciates To N1,305/$ In Parallel Market / Naira Appreciates From 1310/$ To 1300/$ In Parallel Market / Naira Bounces Back, Appreciates To N470/$ In Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Create You A Paypal Account In Ng Ip That Can Send & Receive $ In 1 Hour by emperovial2019: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Your paypal issue will become a thing of the past because I have found the solution to creating a PayPal account that works fine in Nigeria. I can help you setup your verified PayPal business account that can be operated on a Nigeria IP address, and that can pay, send, and receive money from anywhere in the world, and also withdraw money into your bank account.

If you want to get your PayPal account that has the functionality to receive, send & withdraw money, then you can get yours at an affordable fee of N1,500 only. To get your PayPal business account now, Whatsapp 090-557-2790

Some Questions You Might Have Concerning The PayPal Business Account I Will Setup For You

** Can I send money into other countries PayPal account with this PayPal account? Yes.

** Can I send money into a USA PayPal account with this PayPal account? Yes.

** Can I make payment for goods and services online with this PayPal account? Yes.

** Can I receive money from other countries PayPal account into this PayPal account? Yes;

** Can I receive money from a USA PayPal account into this PayPal account? Yes.

** Can I receive money from international companies such as fiverr, upwork, etc into this PayPal account? Yes; you can receive money from any international companies in the world.

** Can I integrate this PayPal Account into my website? Yes.

** Can I receive payments for goods and services bought by a client on my website into this PayPal account? Yes.

** What is the maximum amount I can receive per day into this PayPal account? No limit per day.

** What is the maximum amount that can be in my PayPal balance/account? No limit.

** Can I link my Naira debit/credit to this PayPal account? Yes; you can link your Naira debit/credit Mastercard or Visa Card

** Is it my real information that would be used to setup the PayPal account, or a fake one? It's your real Nigeria information is used.

** Can I verify this PayPal account in Nigeria? Yes.

** Can I send the funds/money in the PayPal account to my Nigeria bank account? Yes.

** Can I use and operate this PayPal account in Nigeria with a Nigeria IP address? Yes. The PayPal account can be accessed and operated on a Nigeria IP address.

What are you waiting for? Get your own verified PayPal account today that can send, receive and withdraw money for just N5,000. Get setting up materials for N2, 000.00. To get yours call/SMS 0905-570-2790
Re: I Will Create You A Paypal Account In Ng Ip That Can Send & Receive $ In 1 Hour by Kingbtc(m): 5:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Bro ur number is not on whatsapp ,drop WhatsApp number
Re: I Will Create You A Paypal Account In Ng Ip That Can Send & Receive $ In 1 Hour by emperovial2019: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
0816-498-5309
Re: I Will Create You A Paypal Account In Ng Ip That Can Send & Receive $ In 1 Hour by emperovial2019: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is the best time to end in dollars! Have a paypal account!
Re: I Will Create You A Paypal Account In Ng Ip That Can Send & Receive $ In 1 Hour by emperovial2019: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Solve your PayPal issue. The fastest way!
Re: I Will Create You A Paypal Account In Ng Ip That Can Send & Receive $ In 1 Hour by emperovial2019: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Offer still available ... Contact me for best deals!
Re: I Will Create You A Paypal Account In Ng Ip That Can Send & Receive $ In 1 Hour by earn2020: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2020
emperovial2019:
Your paypal issue will become a thing of the past because I have found the solution to creating a PayPal account that works fine in Nigeria. I can help you setup your verified PayPal business account that can be operated on a Nigeria IP address, and that can pay, send, and receive money from anywhere in the world, and also withdraw money into your bank account.

If you want to get your PayPal account that has the functionality to receive, send & withdraw money, then you can get yours at an affordable fee of N1,500 only. To get your PayPal business account now, Whatsapp 090-557-2790

Some Questions You Might Have Concerning The PayPal Business Account I Will Setup For You

** Can I send money into other countries PayPal account with this PayPal account? Yes.

** Can I send money into a USA PayPal account with this PayPal account? Yes.

** Can I make payment for goods and services online with this PayPal account? Yes.

** Can I receive money from other countries PayPal account into this PayPal account? Yes;

** Can I receive money from a USA PayPal account into this PayPal account? Yes.

** Can I receive money from international companies such as fiverr, upwork, etc into this PayPal account? Yes; you can receive money from any international companies in the world.

** Can I integrate this PayPal Account into my website? Yes.

** Can I receive payments for goods and services bought by a client on my website into this PayPal account? Yes.

** What is the maximum amount I can receive per day into this PayPal account? No limit per day.

** What is the maximum amount that can be in my PayPal balance/account? No limit.

** Can I link my Naira debit/credit to this PayPal account? Yes; you can link your Naira debit/credit Mastercard or Visa Card

** Is it my real information that would be used to setup the PayPal account, or a fake one? It's your real Nigeria information is used.

** Can I verify this PayPal account in Nigeria? Yes.

** Can I send the funds/money in the PayPal account to my Nigeria bank account? Yes.

** Can I use and operate this PayPal account in Nigeria with a Nigeria IP address? Yes. The PayPal account can be accessed and operated on a Nigeria IP address.

What are you waiting for? Get your own verified PayPal account today that can send, receive and withdraw money for just N1,500. To get yours call/SMS 0905-570-2790
Don't tell me you didn't copy this content from marketer2020 or paypal2020. Yes or no.
Re: I Will Create You A Paypal Account In Ng Ip That Can Send & Receive $ In 1 Hour by emperovial2019: 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
We all provide solutions... No hard feelings!

Check the date and revamp
Re: I Will Create You A Paypal Account In Ng Ip That Can Send & Receive $ In 1 Hour by emperovial2019: 7:37pm On May 20, 2020
Have your PayPal funds directly transferred to your Nigeria account the easy way through a verified account!
Re: I Will Create You A Paypal Account In Ng Ip That Can Send & Receive $ In 1 Hour by ikh777: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2020
emperovial2019:
Have your PayPal funds directly transferred to your Nigeria account the easy way through a verified account!

pls can you do for me?
Re: I Will Create You A Paypal Account In Ng Ip That Can Send & Receive $ In 1 Hour by emperovial2019: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Yeah...

Kindly chat me on whatsapp 0905-570-7090

(1) (Reply)

. / How Can Somebody Generate Statement Of Account Using Polaris Bank / How Gtbank Ensured Hackers Empty My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.