Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria (2704 Views)

"Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by MYHUBBY: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2020
slimfit1:

Boy when we're you born? OBJ did not write any Constitution get that right. Abu Bakar did please.

I was born before your uncle was born. so Obj didn't influence some bills or bills was not passed during his 8yrs?
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by Bighead9: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2020
neoclassical:
Nigeria has never had it this bad. A situation, where citizens can neither see not hear from their President, amidst this epidemic. Over 70 Soldiers were killed recently but the President never showed up nor say anything. Nigerians are suffering at home, businesses closed, jobs lost, yet the President's whereabouts is not known

Donald Trump and Presidents of other countries are up and doing in the fight against this virus, yet some idiot,s only showed us a picture of Buhari in his office. Nobody hears from him nor see him and you say we have a President.

Worst President ever.

Cry me a River.

Buhari is doing well as a President.

Igbo's have never seen anything good from Buhari, but who cares.

Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by Wangzhang: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

The people that raised you have proven to be the worst parents ever. Even parents that sell their children as you people do in SouthEast are still better than those that raised you.

This hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, miserable and depressed.

Donald Trump and other talkatives have been talking and tweeting while Corona Virus has been killing their people in thousands everyday. Buhari has been silently working and achieving results.
You are one of the problems we are having in this country. God will get rid of you all soon. Truth is always bitter to Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by Nova1988(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2020
Before concluding that is what you guys say too most Nigerian president remember jonatJon

Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2020
neoclassical:
Nigeria has never had it this bad. A situation, where citizens can neither see not hear from their President, amidst this epidemic. Over 70 Soldiers were killed recently but the President never showed up nor say anything. Nigerians are suffering at home, businesses closed, jobs lost, yet the President's whereabouts is not known

Donald Trump and Presidents of other countries are up and doing in the fight against this virus, yet some idiot,s only showed us a picture of Buhari in his office. Nobody hears from him nor see him and you say we have a President.

Worst President ever.

Trump deceives you people by tweeting personally, and creating an amicable personality, but that doesn't mean that he is a capable leader.

Presently, the United States has overtaken China and Italy as per number of cases confirmed.

Buhari doesn't communicate much. Maybe that is a problem. But it doesn't mean that you will like him even he was as loud as Trump.

It is not like Putin talks much too, but I will still take him over the talkative Trump.
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by BHigher(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2020
What work has he been doing and what results is he getting?

You're a MUMU man!

etrouble:

The people that raised you have proven to be the worst parents ever. Even parents that sell their children as you people do in SouthEast are still better than those that raised you.

This hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, miserable and depressed.

Donald Trump and other talkatives have been talking and tweeting while Corona Virus has been killing their people in thousands everyday. Buhari has been silently working and achieving results.
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by Jlow2: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2020
it shall never be well with pple that brought APC govt to power
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by huptin(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2020
MYHUBBY:
Hausa/fulani people are too power hunger, they care less about governance but just to be in power

as far as I'm concern they've nothing in common with governance. except Ganduje that's investing on human capital, none of their leaders are investing on human capital. they prefer to be building mosques that had no economic value to the country

I don't see Nigeria progressing if the evil 1999 constitution that was cooked by that crook obj is not redress. there must be high redress and our legislature must embrace Unicameral kind of legislature, a lot of unnecessary ministries must be cut off

how can a country progress and developed when politicians eat 75% of their daily, monthly and annual income? you're a millionaire(worth 500m) but distribute 50million to all your family members every month and you wish to be a billionaire one day, how will that happen? that's the story of Nigeria income and his unfruitful expenditures every month

It was not OBJ that cooked up 1999 constitution it was the millitary led by Abdusalami Abubakar
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by MYHUBBY: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2020
huptin:

It was not OBJ that cooked up 1999 constitution it was the millitary led by Abdusalami Abubakar

both of them are mad
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by Zane2point4(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Kylekent59:
Even if the election were still repeated today, my bro, Buhari would still win.

You can never take away zombiesm from some people. It is in their bloods.
Honestly see what some people are saying up there... shocked
For a leader to come out and address the nation on happenings at the moment and state his measures is a problem,yet some uneducated myopic people still dont find faults in it.
He'll still win honestly, educated voters are few in naija.

Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by chiiraq802(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
does he even know the statistics of what is happening?

Does he even know the name of the virus?
Dullard that is in ICU...
Pray he comes out alive grin
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by chiiraq802(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

Thousands, while Buhari has recorded only one death.
Old man...Keep fooling yourself... .Dullard weh don leave you Japa....lolx

Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by Maslib: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

Like I said before am a blood descendant of Usman Dan Fodio believe me yorubas will remain our slave till world ends. Buhari has failed even Usman himself . Yoruba cowards are you so blinded by the truth written all over the place . Seriously I pity your parents because I don't think you represent them well. Am saying if SEUN likes let him ban me yorubas are slaves to us starting from Tinubu. Stop insulting tribes here and face reality . Your son is sick and you are in your parlour watching a movie . You are headless like that buzu Idiot buhari

Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by thunderfirebubu: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

so we still have people like this in this country?
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by Fajoe2020: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

Haters, go and die. Hatred will choke you .

Don't worry, just stay put you will receive a full dosage of the sufferings and the cries of those in pain because of your dear Jibril. angry angry angry angry angry angry cool cool
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by Fajoe2020: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
jaytee01:
Pray, which results are they achieving exactly?

Ask am. Empty skull like him.

Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by rexwalters: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
bounce. He is saying the obvious truth. A country where a local government is more proactive than the dummy federal government
Ok, mr presidunce Atiku, please tell us one thing your Local Government has done for you since 1999?, We are waiting.
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by rexwalters: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Fajoe2020:

Don't worry, just stay put you will receive a full dosage of the sufferings and the cries of those in pain because of your dear Jibril. angry angry angry angry angry angry cool cool
Hatred will kill you, Buhari’s speech is your problem, not the covid virus? Yeye Hypocrite.
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by rexwalters: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Maslib:

Like I said before am a blood descendant of Usman Dan Fodio believe me yorubas will remain our slave till world ends. Buhari has failed even Usman himself . Yoruba cowards are you so blinded by the truth written all over the place . Seriously I pity your parents because I don't think you represent them well. Am saying if SEUN likes let him ban me yorubas are slaves to us starting from Tinubu. Stop insulting tribes here and face reality . Your son is sick and you are in your parlour watching a movie . You are headless like that buzu Idiot buhari
How & When did an Ipob member turn descendant of Usman Dan Fodio, are your ancestors not from Aro Chukwu again? Wonders shall never end.
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by Hoephase: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

This guy is so shameless that he displays his warped logic on the Internet for the world to see.

With his level of reasoning I am beginning to suspect that Buhari is the one behind this moniker. He is the only one capable of such foolishness.
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
MYHUBBY:

I was born before your uncle was born. so Obj didn't influence some bills or bills was not passed during his 8yrs?

Really I can't argue with you fool above 40 is fool forever my uncle is in his 70s
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by MYHUBBY: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
slimfit1:

Really I can't argue with you fool above 40 is fool forever my uncle is in his 70s

your uncle is 70yrs and you're ? in your family I'm sure you're the only stupid person there
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by ContractKiller: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Silently working while the naira keeps devaluing and the Accountant General is saying that govt may not be able to pay salaries in the months to come.

Meanwhile Corona infection rates are climbing daily.

Sanwoolu has actually been far better at projecting leadership than the dead fossil in Aso Rock.

But some are born fools and they will continue licking nyash until Corona kills them.

etrouble:

Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by EkwensuNjaba(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Buhari is a clown

Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
MYHUBBY:

your uncle is 70yrs and you're ? in your family I'm sure you're the only stupid person there

Good day
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by Crimsoneagle: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

sorry please which result?
Re: President Buhari Has Proven To Be The Worst President In The History Of Nigeria by Fajoe2020: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=rexwalters post=87845892]Hatred will kill you, Buhari’s speech is your problem, not the covid virus? Yeye Hypocrite. [/quote
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE BETRAYED STRUGGLE (isaac Boro) / US Secretary Of States Issue Warnings To Rigging Of Election / ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth