Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

It Will Not Come Near You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Will Not Come Near You (119 Views)

If You Do This Things No Sickness Will Come Near You | Pastor Chris Live Service / Video: No Virus Can Come Near You If You Dwell In God - Pastor E A Adeboye / Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Will Not Come Near You by jonatoye(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: It will not come Near You

WORD FOR TODAY
God has a word for all times and seasons. The word of the Lord for you in a time like this is that "the terror, pestilence and destruction that lay waste several thousands will not come near you even as you take necessary precautions as required by a time like this".
Scriptural Reference
"A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you." (Psalm.91:7 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The God we serve is the Almighty who rules in the affairs of men. He is not ignorant of the happenings of this time nor that of the future. Our peace and refuge lies only in His Hand. When the Land of Egypt was plague the Lord promised His people that it will not come near them and it happened exactly the way He promised them.

However, in the course of time, while the land of Egypt was plagued, the Lord gave them instructions to follow so as to serve as precaution for them. They obeyed and the people of God were saved. As you take precautions, you must as well believe what the Lord has said: "No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling" (Ps 91:10).

Abide under the shadow of the Almighty by believing what God has said concerning His people irrespective of the prevailing situation even as you take precautions. Be mindful of the fact that what you think of yourself has influence on your experience. As the days go by, be confident of the fact that evil will not come near you.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Nothing will shake me, no evil will befall me and neither shall any plague come near my dwelling in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The word of the Lord settles all situation and his word for us is that:
"No evil shall befall us, Nor shall any plague come near our dwelling".

Have a Providential Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Only Jesus Christ Crucified Has The Word Of Eternal Life / "All We Like Sheep Have Gone Astray;...." / Look To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.