Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Let's Talk About Money! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let's Talk About Money! (1348 Views)

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From / A Nairalander Teaches About Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Money! by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2020
With glad tidings and happiness in my heart, I greet you all goodmorning. Infact, let me say better morning come tomorrow to you all who will read this piece carefully. Am Sam by name, but then, you can call me BIGBANG if it will make you feel comfortable : )

QUICK ONE:

: I AM NOT MUCH OF A FORMAL PERSON

: I AM VERY STUBBORN AND I HATE IT WHEN AM NOT IN CONTROL

: I AM VERY RIGID WITH A LITTLE BIT OF "DIE THERE" PERSONA

: (BUSINESS WISE) ANYTHING I DON'T UNDERSTAND OR CAN'T EXPLAIN IS "SCAM" TO ME

: I AM SO STREET GROOMED TO THE EXTENT THAT IT WILL TAKE BOTH DIVINE AND SPIRITUAL INTERVENTION FOR ANY BEING FROM THIS UNIVERSE TO EITHER SCAM OR STEAL FROM ME

: ABOVE ALL, I RESPECT HARD WORK WITH SMARTNESS.

(SUBJECT MATTER)

Let's talk about making money, am talking about some smart per minute nothing less than between $1 to $5 legit cash out... NO HANKY PANKY!

For those who don't know, for those who are aware and for those who are actively involved before now but are loosing money due to poor strategy I welcome you all once again.

(CALM AND LISTEN TO ME... READ TO THE END)

Now let me introduce you to "OLYMP TRADE" with a guaranteed 3/4 wins out of 5 trade strategy! within minutes from the comfort of your home without stress.

Yes, am talking about stay home and make good money in hard currency with either your mobile device or your laptop. Cash out directly into your bank account within 2 to 5 working days.

I have a 8mins personal screen recorded detailed video, showing my winning strategy with a live account on OLYM TRADE. I'll also be available to instantly answer any troubling questions you might have along the line. I'll fully trash out any obstacles you might face at any given moment and lastly it's a must that you WIN!

NOTE:

: THIS SECRET WINNING STRATEGY WILL COST NOTHING LESS THAN #5000

: YOU WILL GET MORE THAN THE VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY WITH MY STRATEGY, I CAN GUARANTEE YOU OF THAT

: I WILL BE READILY AVAILABLE 24/7 COME WHAT IT MAY AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT

: ABOVE ALL, YOU'LL BE GLAD AND FORTUNATE TO BE PART OF THIS MOVEMENT

"IF YOU'RE INTERESTED YOU CAN CALL OR CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP VIA THIS LINE (09031317171).

Re: Let's Talk About Money! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
PASSIVE $5! cool

Re: Let's Talk About Money! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
THAT'S HOW WE ROLL cool

Re: Let's Talk About Money! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
LET THE FACT SPEAK FOR ITSELF!

Re: Let's Talk About Money! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
WINNING STREAK...

Re: Let's Talk About Money! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
ANOTHER PASSIVE $9... I DIDN'T EVEN MOVE AN INCH... ZERO EFFORT... LET MY STRATEGY DO THE JOB

Re: Let's Talk About Money! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
ISN'T THIS JUST BEAUTIFUL... SEE MY POSITION ON THE AREA CHAT... ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE... BUT THEN EVERYWHERE GOOD!

Re: Let's Talk About Money! by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2020
ABOUT YESTERDAY cool

Re: Let's Talk About Money! by Jeremani: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2020
bro please the money is much. please reduce it.
Re: Let's Talk About Money! by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2020
Jeremani:
bro please the money is much. please reduce it.

GO HARD OR GO HOME... HOW ABOUT $10 CALL!

Re: Let's Talk About Money! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
OPENING QUOTE VS CLOSING QUOTE... SWEET!

Re: Let's Talk About Money! by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2020
$15 + $12=$27... EARLY MOR MOR CASH OUT... I WOKE UP LIKE THIS!

Re: Let's Talk About Money! by Sammypeters: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hi.

This info is for FX traders, Volatility indices traders and Crashboom traders.

Available are softwares and indicators that can make your trading journey as easy as ABC. YES, as easy as you can ever imagine.

Note: THESE INDICATORS ARE NOT FREE, HOWEVER, LITTLE COST IS ATTACHED.

For more details and enquiries on the price and performance of the products.......

Whatsapp/Telegram/Call: 08136823054

Stay Safe.
Re: Let's Talk About Money! by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2020
$1000... THAT'S MY AIM FOR THIS MONTH... WAIT FOR THE UPDATE cool
Re: Let's Talk About Money! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
RELATIVELY UNSTABLE SIGNAL ALL THROUGH TODAY... BUT IN THE REAL SENSE, DOWN TRADE WAS ON 80% ACCURACY... VERY ONESIDED, BUT THEN $24 STILL DROP grin
Re: Let's Talk About Money! by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2020
QUICK UPDATE: FOR 40% SHARE OF YOUR WIN, LET ME FORECAST YOUR NEXT TRADE WITH 85% ACCURACY AND 80% PROFIT... OYAH TRY ME... I DARE YOU!  cool
Re: Let's Talk About Money! by Chekitaut: 5:34am On Jun 12, 2020

(1) (Reply)

. / Investment Offer For 2017 / Get Your Feasibility Study Report On Table Water Production Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.