Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On (1318 Views)

Even If You Were Cursed, You Can Never Go Broke Again With These 3 Sets!!! / Am I Under A Cursed? / Oxford Group ..best Investment You Can Ever Get Your Hands On In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by SatantheDestroy: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
from uber to delivery service to baby mama child support and to cryprocurrency, nigerians just abuse these things.
i have been into cryptocurrency since 2011 till date. it was really paying off till nigerians decided to put their cursed hands into it.
i remember living abroad when i first bought my first btc. i thnk i bought about 10btc then and cant remember where i even saved them.
well, as time went on i started doing exploits with it. fast forward to lately when yahoo became the thing of the day, i left for a country where all nigerians do there is yahoo. my house mates where suprised that i never joined them but i was balling even more than the highest yahoo boy in my area then. well after a while i decided to return to naija. btc wasnt really a thing here. i still made good cash with btc.
lately, many nigerians started going into btc and now the while thing is messed up.
i remembered going into the club and my cash was exhausted and i did my abracabra and boom 2 btc appeared in my wallets converted it to cash and turned the club upside down. this was when btc was about 1m per btc.
nigerians are just cursed and useless people.
my only happiness is that i cashed out well from it.
my greatest regret though is not holding the 120btc i had few years ago. i will have been an international billonaire now.
well i still dont regret it. that particular btc is what changed the life of my unborn generation. but if say i hold am till today, i for change the life of my 10 generations to come because i know how to turn am to 1000btc in days.
u need to see how everybody in my family was panicking when them here say them don ban btc.
the ones on money salary don feel say no more money for them, the ones wey dey obtain for school son fear tire.
but like one of the first aburo abobis that ever layed hands on crypto in naija, tell them say, may them no shake nothing the happen.

well, there is a new thing that is greater than btc, i hope u fuckers dont lay your cursed hands on it.
just continue with your useless yahoo.
useless pipu.
the rule about money is that the rich will always be richer.
it gets to a point in your life where u dont even have to do anything but the money go still dey flow like water.

dont comment to talk trash may ogun no destroy u

Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by Tentacles10000: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
Your Papa household is cursed, including you! Nigeria is a blessed Nation. Idiot!

12 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by SatantheDestroy: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tentacles10000:
Your Papa household is cursed, including you! Nigeria is a blessed Nation. Idiot!
u sound like a cursed entity
Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by Angelgabriel1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
I seriously want to that new thing that is better than Btc.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by SenecaTheYonger: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
You forgot to add online remittance services. World remit and remitly wey I just dey enjoy jeje with my online work, before I know them don restrict am. My company dey para say if them no fit pay me then Them no go give me work (cause they can't allow me work for free)

I wish I fit just find one good country go hide, change my nationality. I don't want to be associated with this country at all.
Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by SatantheDestroy: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
You forgot to add online remittance services. World remit and remitly wey I just dey enjoy jeje with my online work, before I know them don restrict am. My company dey para say if them no fit pay me then Them no go give me work (cause they can't allow me work for free)

I wish I fit just find one good country go hide, change my nationality. I don't want to be associated with this country at all.
the thing is just too annoying na. even all those online work has been there for years but as nigerians just discover am , na so them flood the place and abuse everything.. go abroad and enter uber , then come naija and enter uber....you will undersatand what i mean. uber n abroad for example, they dont ask you where u are going to, they dont even talk to u apart from greeting because every detail is on the trip u booked. but come to naija, u will see uber driver go start to ask u questions like say na final year project you dey defend. everything in this country is just cursed. i knew it will get to this. . i see it even getting worst. this one wey tesla buy btc worth 1.5billion dollars. watch out naija politicians will buy it too and abuse it the more. no be nigerians wey i know again

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
from uber to delivery service to baby mama child support and to cryprocurrency, nigerians just abuse these things.
i have been into cryptocurrency since 2011 till date. it was really paying off till nigerians decided to put their cursed hands into it.
i remember living abroad when i first bought my first btc. i thnk i bought about 10btc then and cant remember where i even saved them.
well, as time went on i started doing exploits with it. fast forward to lately when yahoo became the thing of the day, i left for a country where all nigerians do there is yahoo. my house mates where suprised that i never joined them but i was balling even more than the highest yahoo boy in my area then. well after a while i decided to return to naija. btc wasnt really a thing here. i still made good cash with btc.
lately, many nigerians started going into btc and now the while thing is messed up.
i remembered going into the club and my cash was exhausted and i did my abracabra and boom 2 btc appeared in my wallets converted it to cash and turned the club upside down. this was when btc was about 1m per btc.
my greatest regret though is not holding the 120btc i had few years ago. i will have been an international billonaire now.
well i still dont regret it. that particular btc is what changed the life of my unborn generation. but if say i hold am till today, i for change the life of my 10 generations to come because i know how to turn am to 1000btc in days.
u need to see how everybody in my family was panicking when them here say them don ban btc.
the ones on money salary don feel say no more money for them, the ones wey dey obtain for school son fear tire.
but like one of the first aburo abobis that ever layed hands on crypto in naija, tell them say, may them no shake nothing the happen.

well, there is a new thing that is greater than btc, i hope u fuckers dont lay your cursed hands on it.
useless pipu.
it gets to a point in your life where u dont even have to do anything but the money go still dey flow like water.

boss, I just lost my job. Kindly mentor me on this path as the pressure is already so much on me..08112658211. thanks in anticipation
Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by newdawnlive: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
you're a big liar, crypto currency wasn't tradable in 2011 because there's no exchange for it, real trading started 2012 no Nigerian know what the Bitcoin mean that time until 2014, me personally I sell my first Bitcoin to nairaexchange early 2016. so shut ur trap no one trade Bitcoin in 2011.

3 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by SatantheDestroy: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
newdawnlive:
you're a big liar, crypto currency wasn't tradable in 2011 because there's no exchange for it, real trading started 2012 no Nigerian know what the Bitcoin mean that time until 2014, me personally I sell my first Bitcoin to nairaexchange early 2016. so shut ur trap no one trade Bitcoin in 2011.
is there anywhere on that thread i said i traded btc in 2011? is there anywhere i even said i traded btc? u want me to disclose what i used it for, so that u and your cursed entities called nigerians will destroy it with your badluck? angry
and before the people started trading. we the first users of btc bought it using sms and airtime. and no i was not in your shithole nigeria.
now can u take your uninformed self out of this thread?

echoke u that i dont trade crypto? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by Proffesy: 12:38am On Feb 09, 2021
SatantheDestroy:

useless pipu.

how I fit reach you boss??... I dey iterated in an online hustle you mentioned
Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 09, 2021
This Idiot is here to brag! My friend shift. No single cohesion in this cursed post!

2 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by Tillatalk: 6:42am On Feb 09, 2021
SatantheDestroy:

useless pipu.

bro I dey interested in this biz
Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by wetdspace(m): 6:53am On Feb 09, 2021
Bro you’re � correct on this. There’s nothing we don’t abuse here.
Hmm it’s well sha. All I know is that most people that do yahoo and kidnapping spoilt this thing.

No fear bro , things will come in shape for you.

SatantheDestroy:

useless pipu.

Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by Mastakija(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
SatantheDestroy:

useless pipu.

i won learn this thing too o boss
Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by staga: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
newdawnlive:

I knew about Bitcoin in 2011 and wrote an opinion piece about it in a foreign daily same year. I was a naysayer.
Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by SatantheDestroy: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
staga:

I knew about Bitcoin in 2011 and wrote an opinion piece about it in a foreign daily same year. I was a naysayer.
ignore that ignorant slowpoke
Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by Gudiza(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
who u epp?
Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by silkytouch(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2021
Whats the point of this thread?
To gloat?
To insult people?
To draw people into a trap?

2 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by SatantheDestroy: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
silkytouch:
Whats the point of this thread?
To gloat?
To insult people?
To draw people into a trap?
all
Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by revived: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Angelgabriel1:

Seconded bro
Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by IamDavid(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Angelgabriel1:
You don dey lose guard o... Op is a troll grin , check his profile to confirm
Re: Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On by SatantheDestroy: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
IamDavid:

You don dey lose guard o... Op is a troll grin , check his profile to confirm
what has trolling got to do with this post mr man

(1) (Reply)

Free Airdrop OZC / How Does Star Clicks Pay Out? Utilize Now! / Do You Have These Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.