Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything (930 Views)

Instead Of Blaming Buhari For The Economy, BE CREATIVE! / Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase / Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by Godoverevery: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

US and Nigeria are not running the same o
Hell yea cos the people hold there mayor accountable.....the mayor's are the one who develop the states.
infact some don't even wait for anything from the US fg...what they generate internally is enough for them.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Join The Bandwagon Of Blaming Buhari For Everything by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
When the clown became president, most governors, ministers etc past and present were a bit worried, some even thought the whole integrity charade was real, alas, once they discovered it was a game, they all intensified their corrupt ways.

The same idiotss that destroyed Nigeria would never fix it, afterall it was their destruction that enabled them have political powers.

You have to wake up man, I expect the youth to be angry knowing fully well their generation is passing by and everything is getting worse, not making excuses for these clowns
Godoverevery:

see bro am not saying you shouldn't criticize him... .only pointing a fact.....the governors to should also be criticize cos is no crime if any build a world class hospital for his people.

Abi is only a president that can built hospital??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can The Failure Of Buhari Be The Failure Of Tinubu? / #COVID19: Almanjiri Seen Drinking Water For Washing Hands (photos) / Nigeria's Federal Cabinet Of The First Republic, 1959. Can You Name Them? (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.