Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage (52946 Views)

Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) / Tribunal Sacks Alex Egbona, APC House Of Representative Member In Cross River / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Golden057(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
UdechiHD:
These animals in human skin must understand that the masses are angry. A country where the elites don’t care about us. A country where hunger is hitting hard on families because of the stay at home shutdown. The only country in world where Coronavirus is hitting hard and yet no good medical facilities, no welfare package for the poor, yet these idiots have the temerity to buy exotic cars for the criminal reps. Rather than wallow in death, it’s high time we march to take our country back.

A country where billions are carted away, where lives mean nothing. A country where the elites have used religion and tribe to divide. A country where only death and Coronavirus is a free gift worthy for the masses, but not food.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make a violent revolution possible

This is the right time to cause the revolution but I have always say, Nigerians are most coward citizens in the world. Which country will bear this nonsense from the useless leaders?

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Noel19: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos will still blame Buhari for this. Instead of Igbos to hold there governors, senators, House members, LGA chairmen accountable, everything is Buhari.

What's the govs do with the monthly Allocations, revenues generated in the states, Grant's from international communities.

Until Igbos resuscitate themselves, wall themselves round with the fear of God, nothing good will come out of this useless Igbos terorists filled with hate and bitterness.

I wonder how these Igbos sleeps at night.

Ndi Ara

There's nothing more to say to you. By your alias you've just made known your true identity, "Confirmed Zombie" the walking dead.
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright
Am a real niggarrr and a street niggarrr

Am not a pretender and i can never pretend
Those people up there are better than we the common masses on the street

We will do worse if we get the chance!

The reason a lot of Shit is going on in this country is the fact that we don't actually hate corruption the way we pretend to
We are only angry because we are not the one carrying out the corruption!

Bunch of fuckkking hypocrites

Bitter truth. If I get there, I might do worse.
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by joepepsy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
be strong.
Homeboiy:
I'm dying here

Business closed ,just indoors doing nothing

No daily incomes
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by dederocs(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Cheap, vain, insensitive bitches, damn, how did we vote such sub humans into the hallowed chambers
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by calebonuja: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
We all come and make noise and at the end we don't even support those who are bold enough to stand for what's right. How many of you supported #revolutionNow

During the elections how many of you voted for the new faces instead of the recycled leaders.

Most of us are only good at making noise online but can't take the right action. Most of you condemning their acts now will happily accept a job as their drivers if offered one.

Remember every great leader was once a good follower and every bad leader was once a bad follower.
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by xceloasis: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2020

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
and some foolish mofos were insulting Tacha
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by benflow7(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
I find it interesting that we come on this forum to talk about religious leaders and celebrities not doing enough yet we have some people who we voted for to serve us not doing their business as they should. Nigerians we need to learn where to channel our grieviences to; these men at the green and red chamber has a lot to answer for even the men whom we voted in as chairmen and councilors.
Our Mumu don do.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by okpalaAnambra: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Homeboiy:
I'm dying here

No daily incomes
Go back to your villagic Nsukka, you will see locust to eat
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Let not be sentimental about every thing. We can criticize them on cost procuring such cars. But the delivery shows that the cars were not more than 1 month to two months before now for it to have landed in nigeria this week.. though should have made the arrival or distribution very lowest key! Amidst all we need prayer in everything

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Mattyau: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Even u guys bought the cars before this outbreak of coro can't you guys chill down and wait till this pandemic it over?. I see death coming upon some of them and they don't want someone to inherit the position of their car . greed at the face of death. You guys will explain to God
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Julietlove95(f): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Useless and greedy politicians they are only after the money, their families and material things idiots.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Crownedjon:
Hmm there was a country cry

Once upon a time, where was a country
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Homeboiy: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Go back to your villagic Nsukka, you will see locust to eat

No road to Nsukka nah

Nsukka is under lockdown.
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Simeonuche(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sometimes I wonder who did this to us
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by IamgratefulLord(f): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jubilancy:
So I have been indoors since morning staring at my fridge thinking should I drink the coke now or later....and I am like Bleep it I am drinking this shit now if I perish I perish
Same here. I need 5k to buy food stuffs. I no see angry tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by m140(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright

The reason a lot of Shit is going on in this country is the fact that we don't actually hate corruption the way we pretend to

You so right
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by DModeCntStopMe: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Homeboiy:
I'm dying here

No daily incomes

Sorry bro

But man gats choose one

Hunger death or corona death
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Homeboiy: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Sorry bro

But man gats choose one

Hunger death or corona death

Hunger death go worse pass
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Franking: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
We are usually sensible until we get into a position and then we lose all sensibility. We are selfish and greedy. That's why Nigeria is such a huge mess.
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by luluman: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Racoon:
This is the bad thing about leadership in today's Nigeria-gross callousness, insensible and irresponsibility. Coronavirus will locate all of them.Wicked souls.
immunity. And any member of their family that cannot tell them the truth.
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by MrSquint: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
They want to drive exotic cars on bad roads abi ?

A first class graduate in this country receives 49k as salary but these ones that mostly graduated with 3rd class and pass, some with fake certificates are buying such exotic cars.

They want to spend 35billion renovating national assembly when we don't have good health infrastructures.

With all the stories about donations I've heard recently, not a single name is a senator, house of Reps member, not even one is a former Governor.

These are the people representing us.

See there'll be a time when the impoverished masses will see these fools as food. Maybe this is just that time.

Well, if you eventually contact the Corona, pls locate any of their houses, demand to see the hospitals they built with all the huge funds they receive for constituency projects and maybe thank them with a hug and a kiss.

Demand from your Governors and Presidents the hospitals they built with our collective allocations.

So that little boy that sells pure water and feeds from his daily proceeds should sit at home and die of hunger right ?
THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO ASK THEM QUESTIONS.
Atleast now we know they're within Nigeria, their children are here. THEY CAN'T ALL RUN OUT OF THE COUNTRY. THIEVES.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by DModeCntStopMe: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright

So from your assertion, you mean no hope for Nigeria, and that Nigeria is doomed forever?

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
phransix2:
When the world is donating to stop the pandemic these greedy mofos are more concerned in sharing cars they already have... An average legislature has nothing less than 3 exotic cars.

Nigerian legislators exhibit the behaviour of an average Nigerian in or outside politics as long as they see money.
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by DModeCntStopMe: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jubilancy:
So I have been indoors since morning staring at my fridge thinking should I drink the coke now or later....and I am like Bleep it I am drinking this shit now if I perish I perish

Your own better, at least you still have a fridge to stare at

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by kcute(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
We are the mugu, especially the youth, we allow them ride on us so much. we swallow all the thrash they feed us and say yes sir. We’re too afraid in this country especially of our politicians.
Bossontop:
undecided
Very foolish set of polithiefcians...... They couldn't even wait till this harsh predicament was over.
Tells alot about how they really feel about us

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright

Hopefully, I won't do worse. Unfortuanately, people like me are less than 5%.
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Heineken(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mikelarteta:
Bunch of idiots. Some of them has never moved a motion in 8 years all they do is to collect money.
boss may God never disappoint you in life.. They are after the money. What do they even have to say? You want them to started talking trash? For instance these current senators, 90% of them don't know anything about politics. Na make money dey enter. They don't care about how people are living. People finish school no job, market women go open shop no go sell even 100 naira in a day. People wants to buy o but where's the money? May thunder fire them all.
Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by Heineken(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jubilancy:
lol you even get coke? Let me come and help you drink it na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage by WaleRock: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/reps-stir-outrage-with-acquisition-of-exotic-cars/

No reasonable country in the world sees this much of wicked, callous, devilish, dark, warped acts of corruption and impunity before freaking themselves out of the bondage.

This may just be about the best time ever time demand for an immediate overhaul of our national structure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

THE Top 10 Countries With The Strongest Army In Africa!! / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.