Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Want To Change The Way Of Governance In Edo State;ize-iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Change The Way Of Governance In Edo State;ize-iyamu (354 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / How Makinde Is Bringing Professionalism To Governance In Oyo / Court Sends Ize-Iyamu, Orbih To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Change The Way Of Governance In Edo State;ize-iyamu by Afrokit(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2020
The former governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) during the 2016 election in the state, gave the charge while thanking President Muhammadu Buhari and the National Leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, for bringing to an amicable end, the recent crisis that rocked the leadership of the party.

He said those involved did not only dropped the President’s name, they went as far as hatching evil plans while alleging that the state governor, Godwin Obaseki, was the arrowhead of the plot.

Ize-Iyamu, who was speaking after returning to Benin City from Abuja where he had gone on a solidarity trip with the APC....for more info

https://afrokit.com/i-want-to-change-the-way-of-governance-in-edo-stateize-iyamu/

1 Share

Re: I Want To Change The Way Of Governance In Edo State;ize-iyamu by Babatunde40(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2020
Well you might. But since you have oshiomole as ur godfather, you will not have freedom to do anything
Re: I Want To Change The Way Of Governance In Edo State;ize-iyamu by Enoch07: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2020
first try to stop d spread of coronavirus in that state first, Dem we can talk
Re: I Want To Change The Way Of Governance In Edo State;ize-iyamu by Homeboiy: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2020
I don't even understand

Some persons are going house to house here collecting names and account numbers.
Re: I Want To Change The Way Of Governance In Edo State;ize-iyamu by ojun50(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2020
Even new born baby no go trust you
Re: I Want To Change The Way Of Governance In Edo State;ize-iyamu by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2020
Nigeria is a comedy walahi.

In other countries, politicians belong to parties because they believe in party manifestos.
In Nigeria they belong just for their pockets. This man was flying PDP ticket before.
When did he start believing in APC manifesto to even contest getting ticket in APC.

If I am a voter, this is enough reason not to give him my vote.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Change The Way Of Governance In Edo State;ize-iyamu by clarocuzioo(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: I Want To Change The Way Of Governance In Edo State;ize-iyamu by helinues: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Under which political party?

(1) (Reply)

Ministers Donate 50% Of Their March Salaries To The Fight Against Coronavirus / BREAKING: FG Can Not Fund A Real Lockdown, Says Fani-kayode / Important: Stop Donating To The Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.