Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,973 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

AIRTEL Refund My 1k Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AIRTEL Refund My 1k Card (899 Views)

Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money / Seniorwriter Refund my money (SCAM ALERT!!) / Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIRTEL Refund My 1k Card by Kissup(f): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2020
Good morning famz.covid19 won't see us and our family.i bought 3k recharge card I loaded it but I saw 2000 instead of 3000 naira.i have never borrowed card from Airtel.i tried to reach their customer care but I can't.i am not the cause of conorovirus I have never seen oyinbo land.i am not the reason why Airtel workers are home please let them refund me my 1000 naira card. please mod push my thread I need my 1000 naira back.
Re: AIRTEL Refund My 1k Card by emae009(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2020
that's how I subscribed for 9GB but they have me 4.5GB instead... and you can't reach their customer care service
Re: AIRTEL Refund My 1k Card by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2020
It was probably stolen by one of their workers.

UnaToto

1 Like

Re: AIRTEL Refund My 1k Card by GeneralZoddy(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2020
Someone used your phone to borrow airtime. Open your eyes. Front page kee u
Re: AIRTEL Refund My 1k Card by Kissup(f): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2020
Shut up nobody used my phone to borrow.covid19 kill you.why insult me is front page the cure of covid19?
GeneralZoddy:
Someone used your phone to borrow airtime. Open your eyes. Front page kee u
Re: AIRTEL Refund My 1k Card by SilentVboy: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kissup:
Good morning famz.covid19 won't see us and our family.i bought 3k recharge card I loaded it but I saw 2000 instead of 3000 naira.i have never borrowed card from Airtel.i tried to reach their customer care but I can't.i am not the cause of conorovirus I have never seen oyinbo land.i am not the reason why Airtel workers are home please let them refund me my 1000 naira card. please mod push my thread I need my 1000 naira back.
Well, is the sim card a new one? When I got my airtel sim, I never knew that each day Airtel will remove 11naira.
I never knew cos I had enough credit. But one day I noticed.
So I called the customer care line and told them about the daily deductions.
Even informed them that its a new sim. So they checked their system and discovered that the previous user subscribed for what I do not know and I now inherited the prob.

I had to tell them to cancel the sub. So they did. I do not know If your own case is d same but just call them.
Re: AIRTEL Refund My 1k Card by Kissup(f): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2020
It's not a new sim dear.i try to reach their customer care but I couldn't.
SilentVboy:
Well, is the sim card a new one? When I got my airtel sim, I never knew that each day Airtel will remove 11naira.
I never knew cos I had enough credit. But one day I noticed.
So I called the customer care line and told them about the daily deductions.
Even informed them that its a new sim. So they checked their system and discovered that the previous user subscribed for what I do not know and I now inherited the prob.

I had to tell them to cancel the sub. So they did. I do not know If your own case is d same but just call them.
Re: AIRTEL Refund My 1k Card by WalkerMichael(m): 7:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Airtel has been scamming innocent Nigerians since time immemorial. Breaking their SIM soon. Forking thieves.

(1) (Reply)

Best Exchange Rate Ever On Nairaland / 073 needed any one / Obi Cubana Moves From 800k To Over 1.2 Million Instagram Followers, Gains 400,00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.