Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k (973 Views)

Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money / Zenith Bank Plc Refund My Money / Seniorwriter Refund my money (SCAM ALERT!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 7:19am On May 11, 2021
#RefundMy74k
Moderators Please push this to the front page. I saw this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6526165/mistakenly-credited-bank-account-before#101163066 and it has strengthen my resolve to make sure I get my 74k from Kenneth Price Nigeria.

Mistakenly transferred 74,000 to a company gtb account number that was added to my list of beneficiaries on my mobile app since 2016....I have actually done a few transactions with this company. I called them, they didn't deny receiving the money but all efforts to get them to return the money has proved abortive I have contacted the bank severally to no avail and the worst part I transferred from gtb to gtb. It was a mistake and Kenneth Price Nigeria should return my money. What is not yours is not yours #kennethpriceng

Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by Kobicove(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2021
jobgetter:
Moderators Please push this to the front page. I saw this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6526165/mistakenly-credited-bank-account-before#101163066 and it has strengthen my resolve to make sure I get my 74k from Kenneth Price Nigeria.

Mistakenly transferred 74,000 to a company gtb account number that was added to my list of beneficiaries on my mobile app since 2016....I have actually done a few transactions with this company. I called them, they didn't deny receiving the money but all efforts to get them to return the money has proved abortive I have contacted the bank severally to no avail and the worst part I transferred from gtb to gtb. It was a mistake and Kenneth Price Nigeria should return my money. What is not yours is not yours #kennethpriceng

I don't think there is anything the bank can do in this instance without a court order.

By the way have you actually spoken directly with the owner of the company and provided proof that you were the one who made the transfer?

Since you say you have actually done business with them before...were you owing them for services rendered?
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by biglizzy: 8:29am On May 11, 2021
Quite said #Kennethpriceng does a good name mean anything to you?
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2021
Kobicove:

I don't think there is anything the bank can do in this instance without a court order.

By the way have you actually spoken directly with the owner of the company and provided proof that you were the one who made the transfer?

Since you say you have actually done business with them before...were you owing them for services rendered?
Not at all. I've spoken with them I even told them then I'll report to EFCC and they said their office is opposite their HQ.They just don't want to refund the money
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by manifest1(m): 8:38am On May 11, 2021
jobgetter:

Not at all. I've spoken with them I even told them then I'll report to EFCC and they said their office is opposite their HQ.They just don't want to refund the money
That is so wrong for a company to say. #kennethprice do what is right
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by manifest1(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2021
Kobicove:

Na wa
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2021
manifest1:

That is so wrong for a company to say. #kennethprice do what is right
I'll get my money
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by lovean: 1:04pm On May 11, 2021
Mobilze people go Instagram and Twitter , report their account till it's blocked and also bash the with posts and comment, they should be more than 74 k with na. Na wah for Niger o, go get your court order too

1 Like

Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 6:48pm On May 11, 2021
lovean:
Mobilze people go Instagram and Twitter , report their account till it's blocked and also bash the with posts and comment, they should be more than 74 k with na. Na wah for Niger o, go get your court order too
Ok but will appreciate any available help. This has got to stop.
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 6:57pm On May 11, 2021
biglizzy:
Quite said #Kennethpriceng does a good name mean anything to you?
Not to them I guess
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by overseasnbeyond: 7:13pm On May 11, 2021
That company is crazy ooooo
jobgetter:

Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by Kobicove(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2021
jobgetter:

Not to them I guess

Come I just noticed that this transfer was done since 25 November 2016...why did you wait for almost 5 years before making a case for a refund?
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2021
jobgetter:
I have been on it since then
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2021
jobgetter:

Still in the matter
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 10:28am On May 12, 2021
#RefundMy74k
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by lovean: 10:31am On May 12, 2021
jobgetter:
#RefundMy74k
but what took you so long really?

That money soposed be *5 by now ohh ,plus interest if em don dey use am done business since.

Just go speak with a lawyer and get professional advice
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2021
lovean:
but what took you so long really?

That money soposed be *5 by now ohh ,plus interest if em don dey use am done business since.

Just go speak with a lawyer and get professional advice

I have been following it up. Just decided to go this route-people power
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2021
lovean:
Are you on Twitter? Please retweet,like and share. Thanks
https://twitter.com/brandsnig/status/1392340262349856776?s=20

1 Like

Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2021
jobgetter:

Thanks everyone let's keep retweeting

Please keep retweeting. Thanks
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 6:20am On May 13, 2021
jobgetter:

Please let's make #ReturnMy74k to trend
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by sammirano: 6:50am On May 13, 2021
Iopb will always exhibit that criminal trait. Drill him well, he will vomit it.
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2021
sammirano:
Iopb will always exhibit that criminal trait. Drill him well, he will vomit it.

Please help me get my 74k.Are you on Twitter? Please retweet,like and share. Let's make #ReturnMy74k trend. Thanks
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2021
#ReturnMy74k
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2021
Still on the matter. Retweet and share
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2021
Still on the matter
Re: Kennethprice Nigeria Refund My 74k by jobgetter(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2021
Slowly but surely

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Price Of Clearing Cars At Tincan Island - PISTIS CONNECT VENTURE / Nigeria: Another Window Opens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.