Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Mother Of Twins, Triplets, Welcomes Another Set Of Triplets – [PHOTOS] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Twins, Triplets, Welcomes Another Set Of Triplets – [PHOTOS] (797 Views)

IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured) / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Twins, Triplets, Welcomes Another Set Of Triplets – [PHOTOS] by Dyoungstar: 10:30am On Mar 28, 2020
Mother Of Twins, Triplets, Welcomes Another Set Of Triplets

A Nigerian lady, Oni Kemi Tbonny, who waited for 8 years to have her first child, has recounted how she became a mother of seven children; twins and triplets, in three years!

In her narration post on Instagram, she disclosed that she first welcomed a set of twins even though she lost one after “8 years of waiting, crying, sowing seeds and above all dashing Doctors her money”.

She, however, welcomed a set of triplets 11 months later and then another set of triplets recently.

She wrote;

PLS JOIN ME AND GLORIFY THIS WONDERFUL GOD OOOO IS ANOTHER SET OF TRIPLET (TWO BOYS AND A GIRL)

MY TESTIMONY #### Sometimes God delays our blessings not because he doesn’t love us but because he wants to give us d best.. I am serving a living God… After 8yr of waiting, crying, sowing seeds and above all dashing Doctors my money.. God did it without asking for Money…. 1st set was twins (a boy and a girl) I later lost one.

Then follow by my 1st set of triplets under 11 months, as in THREE WONDERFUL CHILDREN ALL MALE . Now another set of triplet ( TWO BOYS AND A GIRL) As in 7 Children within 3 years. (Mama Ejima X3 only me).. and some one will say there is no God. Sweet Jesus I love you very plenty….

Father remember the womb that has not yet taken seed, let them bear fruit. protect all pregnant mothers and grant them safe delivery in jesus name Amen. OH MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP!!!!! PRAY FOR US OH LOVING MOTHER.. from lolojef

https://m.scooper.news/detail?newsId=9172861&utm_source=com.transsion.hilauncher

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Twins, Triplets, Welcomes Another Set Of Triplets – [PHOTOS] by Professorcplus(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2020
it it hit front page I will clear her big time.
Re: Mother Of Twins, Triplets, Welcomes Another Set Of Triplets – [PHOTOS] by Talknochip(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2020
Wow! Congratulations to her.
Re: Mother Of Twins, Triplets, Welcomes Another Set Of Triplets – [PHOTOS] by dazzlingd(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2020
People without vision, how many children una wan born...later they will be crying for government to help them....dont start what u cannot finish....nonsense...after five children still giving birth...

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Twins, Triplets, Welcomes Another Set Of Triplets – [PHOTOS] by Professorcplus(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Her testimony say it all. Christians should be sincere when sharing testimony. Some share to glorify their pastors and ministry. Yes! It's good to serve a living God but why exclude Doctors and medical expertises that will benefits the congregations.

You went ahead telling how you sow seed and dashing doctors your money, but you excluded the medical route that yielded the triplets. Some of the congregations didn't know what "Artificial insemination" is yet you misled then into believing that it's by your sowing seeds. It's unfair to the members.

Some gullible members might not know this first hand information then go exercising their faith for years without touring rightful medical ways. After all, the God of Mama Ejima X3 will do theirs.

Anyway, Congratulations. May God protect our children.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Twins, Triplets, Welcomes Another Set Of Triplets – [PHOTOS] by bigiyaro(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2020
ivf to the rescue.
Re: Mother Of Twins, Triplets, Welcomes Another Set Of Triplets – [PHOTOS] by Iyiataata92: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Congratulations to her. But considering the economic situation of the country, she should have stopped when she had the first triplet bringing her total number to 5 children.
People are giving themselves and government a lot of unnecessary burden
Re: Mother Of Twins, Triplets, Welcomes Another Set Of Triplets – [PHOTOS] by daddytime(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Is she the same woman in both pictures?

Won't be surprised if yes, all thanks to their latest skin whitening rubbish chemicals.
Re: Mother Of Twins, Triplets, Welcomes Another Set Of Triplets – [PHOTOS] by godkiller(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2020
On the Instagram handle I can see one Tobi_fertility congratulating her and that's the doctor behind the babies.

Why is she now misleading the public with her testimony?

May God bless us all

Congrats to her.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Start A Sharwarma/ Restaurant Business? / Do You Need Nutritious Soya Beans Powder. / If Your Spouse/partner Has A Soft Spot For Someone Of The Opposite Gender.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.