Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,533 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

How Many Pastors Will Be Arrested In Rivers State Over Covid19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Pastors Will Be Arrested In Rivers State Over Covid19 (272 Views)

Miracles: Why Is Raising The Dead A Difficult Miracle For Many Pastors Today? / Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Pastors Will Be Arrested In Rivers State Over Covid19 by adebayo987: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2020
First of all Gov Wike is not a joker in his actions.

Most pastors in Rivers state are still doubting this threat against the gatherings of more than 50 people over covid-19 thread.

Whereas, they've forgot that task forces are on the look for a skape goat to enrich the state's treasury via bail.

Please, advice your church leaders. Let them not end up like the other white pastor who apologized to his congregation when many cases of covid-19 spread were via his church members despite earlier telling them that covid-19 is powerless in the church. Not all Nigerian pastors may have such courage to apologize to his church members for misleading them.

The government is not against YOU or YOUR CHURCH, they are against CORONAVIRUS! The Bible said we should obey the government or the ones who have rule over us. Let us not cause confusions. Please, respect the government for once to avoid humiliation. Humiliation and covid-19 is real
I will hate to see my religious fathers humiliated before me

Please share this POST
Re: How Many Pastors Will Be Arrested In Rivers State Over Covid19 by identitylenz(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2020
True talk
Re: How Many Pastors Will Be Arrested In Rivers State Over Covid19 by nrexzy: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2020
I dey wait one wey dey near. My house dem don't clean am today I dey observe

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: The Truth Is In The Bible / Your Religion Is Your Own Truth And Not The Universal Truth. Don’t Kill For It. / Misinformation On Fornication, What The World Should Have Known

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.