Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Between TVC News And Channels TV Which Is The Most Watched & Reliable For News? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Between TVC News And Channels TV Which Is The Most Watched & Reliable For News? (888 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels / TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) / TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between TVC News And Channels TV Which Is The Most Watched & Reliable For News? by davodyguy: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2020
The question just came through my mind, between the two news and current affairs dedicated TV channels, which is the most watched and reliable?

For local news, I've always believed in TVC News over Channels TV

Re: Between TVC News And Channels TV Which Is The Most Watched & Reliable For News? by Davash222(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2020
None!!
Re: Between TVC News And Channels TV Which Is The Most Watched & Reliable For News? by olasaad(f): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Channel
Re: Between TVC News And Channels TV Which Is The Most Watched & Reliable For News? by Bilabong(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2020
I prefer Tvc to Channels Reasons: Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Between TVC News And Channels TV Which Is The Most Watched & Reliable For News? by Omihanifa: 11:39am On Mar 28, 2020
If it's in terms of contents, I will give it to TVC simply because they have some interesting programs such as ( journalist hangout, your views, platform, this morning).

But when it comes to up to speed update on anything news and live coverage of important events just give it to channels

Channels isn't biased unlike TVC that hardly bring guest that will criticise Tinubu and others

1 Like

Re: Between TVC News And Channels TV Which Is The Most Watched & Reliable For News? by rottennaija(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2020
There is a reason channels has won the best TV station for 12 times.

1 Like

Re: Between TVC News And Channels TV Which Is The Most Watched & Reliable For News? by remsonik(f): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2020
Channels is still the best, I prefer them to TVC cos their journalists are more experienced and they give adequate and truthful information. Channels don't stand politically biased unlike TVC and in sharing information and news TVC will never run any program or news that goes against the APC-led government.

1 Like

Re: Between TVC News And Channels TV Which Is The Most Watched & Reliable For News? by davodyguy: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
rottennaija:
There is a reason channels has won the best TV station for 12 times.
Riding on past glory/fame
Re: Between TVC News And Channels TV Which Is The Most Watched & Reliable For News? by Soulsymbol99: 6:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Dunno,bt i enjoy JOURNALISTS HANGOUT on TVC shaa cool

1 Like

Re: Between TVC News And Channels TV Which Is The Most Watched & Reliable For News? by Portugalmobdro: 2:55am On Mar 30, 2020
I find TVC News to be a reliable channel that provides faster and more accurate information. I am watching TVC News at Mobdro
link:https://mobdroportugal.net/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Erica Spotted Crying Over Laycon In Toilet After Talking To Him / Finding Hubby Movie Download MP4 Video / Love Dating And Marraiges Now On Stv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.