Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,034 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Buhari Is The Most Useless President Since The Time Of Adam. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Most Useless President Since The Time Of Adam. (4185 Views)

Akpabio's South-South Hasn’t Produced Senate President Since 1999 – APC (Video) / Donald Duke: Atiku Has Been Contesting For President Since 1992 / Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President Since The Time Of Adam. by senatordave1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
clarocuzioo:

There should be a limit to the way I go about exercising my constitutionally guaranted right in this country,?

Really? Did you hear yourself at all?
Oga,this is politics.you cannot be operating based on hatred.vote maturely.give 70% for one and leave the remsining for other.dont put your eggs in one basket.spread your votes.vote the way the west and middlebelt do,emulate the ss
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President Since The Time Of Adam. by clarocuzioo(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
senatordave1:

You have partially admittdd defeat and that igbos hated him first.voting against buhari is not the issue but doing it out of hatred is wrong.why not give him something reasonable like the ss who should be more aggrieved? Do you know buhari more than the middle belt many who hate him but still manage to give him reasonable votes? Right from 2011 polls,igbos are the biggest critics of buhari and due it purely out of hatred not just politics.ss that should be more aggrieved are giving buhari more votes,how can? Bayelsa hey right should give him the lowest votes but they surprised Nigeria because they played mature politics not politics of bitterness.cant you see that kano and katsina still gave atiku reason able votes?

Buhari is not a natural or corebred politician so he cant be politically correct by trying to share positions equitably.he is a military man trained to honour loyalty and obedience and punish dissent.whether you like it or not,most african politicians will always concentrate on areas that give them more votes.comparing Nigeria with america is wrong.let me give you examples in 2014 ex governor of cross river stated that areas that did not give pdp votes and also do not have economic resources in cross river should expect no projects.a former commissioner even said that government after every elections usually call on inec to bring original result sheets to know those that voted them.imoke is well educated unlike buhari.
Wike has neglected areas like eleme,etche,oyigbo,opobo etc and these areas gave him the lowest votes.he is more educated than buhari.i have more instances.my friend,you have no point,i thereby discountenance and nullify your opinion

Well one thing Buhari has proven to the whole world is he is a monumental failure and disaster, that vindicates the position of the Igbos. We are proud not to be associated with such globally acclaimed stupid president, Igbos are proud for making the smartest choice of not voting somebody that does not have the IQ to manage a WhatsApp group, how much more ruling a complex Nation like Nigeria.

"A stupid president is elected by stupid people" IMAM OF PEACE 2020, no be me talk am.

Goodbye bro.
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President Since The Time Of Adam. by chozzy: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
senatordave1:

Allow him speak for himself except your still him.Nigeria is not a developed nation so spare me that,let us compare Nigeria to other African areas.in 2011 gej lost the cord north as you said but got 25% in all those states except katsina,kano and borno which is understandable. since you know buhari is vindictive,you should have upped the ante in 2019 just like the ss who were naturslly the most aggrieved xone

Oga, Buhari scored far more than 25% in all the SE states (except Enugu & Anambra).
Go study your 2019 election results again

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President Since The Time Of Adam. by clarocuzioo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
senatordave1:

Oga,this is politics.you cannot be operating based on hatred.vote maturely.give 70% for one and leave the remsining for other.dont put your eggs in one basket.spread your votes.vote the way the west and middlebelt do,emulate the ss

This is my choice, I never voted out of hatred, I voted with my sense intact, but the stupid president interpreted it as hatred, look at where the stupid politics has brought this country to. Disaster all round because of playing stupid politics.

Look at Nigeria handed over to the DULLARD just five years ago, all round failure.

Can you even tell me where the failure is right now? Do you even feel the presence of the failure in this time of national crises?

To hell with ur stupid politics that will eventually bring chaos to the entire nation.

Igbo are not and can never be stupid.

"A stupid president is elected by stupid people " IMAM OF PEACE , 2020.
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President Since The Time Of Adam. by Soulsymbol99: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
As we dey criticize n pray God punishes the president, please letz nt 4get those that helped him to power.the Tinubu,Amaechi etc. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President Since The Time Of Adam. by majilore(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
senatordave1:

It is not about the vote but the way you go about it.there should be a limit

was there a limit to your hatred for good luck Jonathan when he was our president?
I am a Yoruba like u but not a hyprocrite like u.
can u pray that God should rule your family the way buhari is ruling us?
talking of middle belt, I live in jos. buhari won by rigging.
stop being naive
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President Since The Time Of Adam. by senatordave1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
majilore:

was there a limit to your hatred for good luck Jonathan when he was our president?
I am a Yoruba like u but not a hyprocrite like u.
can u pray that God should rule your family the way buhari is ruling us?
talking of middle belt, I live in jos. buhari won by rigging.
stop being naive
Who doesn't rig? I never hated gej
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President Since The Time Of Adam. by senatordave1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
chozzy:

Oga, Buhari scored far more than 25% in all the SE states (except Enugu & Anambra).
Go study your 2019 election results again

Cumulatively,the south east gave him less than 20% abi?
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President Since The Time Of Adam. by wingmanIII: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
senatordave1:

It is not about the vote but the way you go about it.there should be a limit

Go and hang your self then, you can't dictate for igbos or any group how they should share their votes.
Re: Buhari Is The Most Useless President Since The Time Of Adam. by OsewaBoy: 6:20am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
I cant wait for an iboe man to become the president. If you know you know.

E fights will be so sweet. grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Coronavirus Will Disappear Even Without Vaccine” – Donald Trump / Diri And His Divisive Politics In Bayelsa PDP - Ebi Jamaica / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Committee To Coordinate Implementation Of Sectoral Reforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.