Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) (80607 Views)

Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection / Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by Originality007: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
haleymoon:

Big olodo, does two wrongs make a right, they treated Nigerians the way ur parents treat u. Your daft type will come here lamenting and advocating for racism but if the Chinese finally produce the vaccine, u go open ur big fat, smelling, stinking mouth to accept the vaccine. your balls should infact be fried and given to the Chinese to eat for another disease to come through cheesy.. mumu

you are nothing but a stupid, good for nothing Chinese Ass licker, No wonder dey treat you like poo both in ur country and theirs. oponu

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by Felamoney: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by nnaeyes6: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
They made the virus
They spreaded the virus
Virus didn't enter Beijing
Virus didn't enter Shanghai
World economy has crashed
China Is fully back to business

Anywhere I see a Chinese
I go stone am

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by lordm(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
In less than 2 hours from now, I will be doing 1 MILLION NAIRA GIVEAWAY.

The time is 6pm today.

Watch out for my posts today by 6pm.

Don't miss out

Quote: The only people that can transform your lives are those whom you don't know.
I'm here o. My rents are due
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by jieta: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

The time is 6pm today.

Don't miss out

Quote: The only people that can transform your lives are those whom you don't know.
let me prepare my acct Numb.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by autchies(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:
Naija no go kee person ... Kai

You are the problem of nigeria youth, you did not read the caption, just to comment
Which school did you attend
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by Babatunde40(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
codemaniacs:

who would extract the blood?

for covid19, doctors take a swab of the tongue and throat, check body temperature, check for sore throat, cold, cough. e.t.c..

the person has to be tested by a health professional.

See, let me explain. Those things you mentioned are done by a doctor in a hospital to confirm if the person needs to do Covid 19 test. They even do xrays. The doctor checks, says ok, this might be Covid 19. Let's do a test to confirm. You can only confirm Covid 19 from the blood. Now, in cases where healthcare professionals are stressed to start taking those pre-checks, they tell you to mail in the blood sample. Simple.

Check online. You will see people mail their blood in thousands. And, anyone can draw blood. There are people on intravenous medications and the doctor gives them the drugs to take at home.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by naijaschoolguru(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
haleymoon:

Big olodo, does two wrongs make a right, they treated Nigerians the way ur parents treat u. Your daft type will come here lamenting and advocating for racism but if the Chinese finally produce the vaccine, u go open ur big fat, smelling, stinking mouth to accept the vaccine. your balls should infact be fried and given to the Chinese to eat for another disease to come through cheesy.. mumu
Ode ni e, where was the virus originated from? If they eventually produce the vaccine is it not because they wanted to clean up the mess they created.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Not nice at all. Damn racists
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by optm(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is quite saddening. I feel sorry fr d Man
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by oneTIMEman(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
SpacehubTech:

I bet you didn't read at all nor watch that video...
i swear, that guy own pass bro coro

1 Like

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

The time is 6pm today.

Don't miss out

Bring it on lets role it
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by bonnyhope: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:

Wetin concern naija here now

A lot of people are disorganised these days
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by sammirano: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Good, they should get a dose of their own medicine. China can be a bad racist.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:

Mumu its ghana
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by LordPsalm(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
I hope he won't worry about being stigmatized. He has to feel how it feels to be RACIALLY discriminated
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by vibre: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
jericco1:
This is bad. Probably because the virus originated from China and Trump's mantra "Chinese Virus" embarassed
It's not Trump's mantra, It is what it is, The wuhan or Chinese virus
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by haleymoon: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Ode ni e, where was the virus originated from? If they eventually produce the vaccine is it not because they wanted to clean up the mess they created.

itikoroko, so Ebola that originated from Africa, who cleaned ur dry ass, u still selfishly relied on the west for ur deficiencies. Mumu cheesy.. Abi na u clean ur mess. So the fact that a disease came out from a particular region means they will produce the vaccine supposedly by you in order to clean up the mess they brought.. no be small gorimapa u be wink U.S, Italy, Spain, UK that are suffering miserably from this should wait for china to come clean up their mess.. chaii I sorry 4 u. tongue
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:

See ,next time don't rush to comment. No prize for doing that
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by haleymoon: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

I hope sey u no dodge English class grin grin cheesy
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by ibkayee(f): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
I'm finding it REALLY hard to feel sorry for the Asian community, as a collective, being treated this way. And I'm usually a very empathetic person

Two wrongs don't make a right, true. I guess I'm just not that mature

1 Like

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
codemaniacs:

when black people ruled the world, they were sharing knowledge, love, spirituality, food e.t.c with the world.
when black people ruled the world, there were no world wars.
when black people ruled the world, there were no diseases.
when black people ruled the world, there was no climate change.
when black people ruled the world, there was no poor and rich social identifiers.
e.t.c.

Black people have never ruled the world or ever had the power to rule the world. Not sure what you're rambling about.

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by GermanMelania: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
nijabazaar:
Chai.

Africans are also racists

You see Racism is an essential feature of humanity. Self preservation is Racism. It is necessary for our evolution

This is not racism. It is prejudice.
They do not hate him or think he is inferior.
They are terrified of corona. And someone is in the background inciting them.

In a year's time they wont remember corona or run from him.

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by joepepsy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Forming bill gate, guy people who really need help can't afford data, if you are insincere you know where to go and stop chasing clout.
topsquino:

The time is 6pm today.

Don't miss out

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by grandstar(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Must the commenter embarras the Chinese man? It is uncalled for. What if he was in China and the shoe was on the other foot?

Anyway, it is stupid for me to believe everyone's got brain.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by naijaschoolguru(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
haleymoon:

I hope sey u no dodge English class grin grin cheesy
I dodged am small grin grin
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:
This happened in Ghana and not naija so please edit your comment
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by temptnow: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Babatunde40:
Please read this carefully. Many Nigerians will get coronavirus, suffer the symptoms and recover from it without even knowing. REASON: We do not take tests in Nigeria.

I have seen Nigerians online make jest of South Africa because of their HIV positive percentage. Do you know the number of HIV positive people in Nigeria might be more than South Africa? South Africans are used to testing. Nigerians will not take a test unless the ailment is almost killing them. Most people who found out they are HIV positive in Nigeria found out when they were very sick. The hospital did a test and told. Some find out during medical tests for a job or visa. WE DO NOT TEST.

The government too do not take testing seriously. Why can't they providing testing centres in Teaching and General Hospitals across the country and make the test free. They can also make it mandatory. You will see that the number of people already with Covid 19 in Nigeria are over a thousand.

Finally, a law should be passed that all public office holders must make their health situation public. Imagine FG using Buhari's health to gamble with Nigerians' intelligence.

So are you trying to tell us that you're HIV positive
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) by Focusingmore: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Obi1kenobi:
Black people cry about racism a lot, but they're the most racist motherfucckkers on the planet. The only reason they're more subjected to racism than other groups is because they tend to occupy the lowest socio-economic strata of every single society they occupy in the world, and hence, they find themselves as the oppressed instead of the oppressors. But if black people ever had the power and influence of white people, they would be even more hateful bigots and racists than the white people they cry about are.

Bullshit , they should risk their lives because they don't want to get Corona?

Do you know how it spread in Italy or have you seen the Chinese videos showing Chinese people spitting and deliberately spreading it .

From the blacks I know they don't even understand racism let alone engage in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) / Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China / Can Masturbation Ever Make A Man Infertile Or Have Low Sperm Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.