Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (132275 Views)

Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) / I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by Skmoda(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lamanii22:

You're very cute...
you too like fine boys....if you con see me nko....ah!!! boyfriend eh Kan ijangbon.

1 Like

Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by JGirl20(f): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
I've been on this platform since 2007. Thank you Seun for Nairaland.

I feel this is the right time to give back to the community.

I'm doing a 1 MILLION NAIRA giveaway today by 6pm

Please check my post today 6pm so that you won't miss out.
Good evening
Please whereis the giveaway thread?
Thanks in advance

You can also check my profile to confirm my credibility.

I clean like slate and gentle like dove.

1 Like

Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by Skmoda(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
christm386:
Lol, e fit be her, or her [b]"doppelganger"[b/]
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by Ngoze: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=christm386 post=87845626]Igbo boys too dey cute, traveling with my nigga, i need to go stay with mama, shit is getting scary[ u guys are very cute wink wink]

1 Like

Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by Bewisebenice18(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

thanks sir/ma hungry won't be your portion. 3883067424 ecobank savings
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Where the post?
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Skmoda:

you too like fine boys....if you con see me nko....ah!!! boyfriend eh Kan ijangbon.

Loool my boyfriend is the fairest of all... I'm only admiring others...

1 Like

Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by tobby20: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

U b fool

1 Like

Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by glamorousbluice(f): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

You can also check my profile to confirm my credibility

sir my account no pls..0022128268..chukwu franca access
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by TheManOfTheYear: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
christm386:
Igbo boys too dey cute, traveling with my nigga, i need to go stay with mama, shit is getting scary
Asaba to Onitsha na journey? More like going to ur backyard
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by edoairways: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
GreenDee:
I had a friend dat always hv that kind of thought, but he started listening to christian messages and songs and that helped him. maybe u shld try this method out too.
OK I will thanks for your concern I really appreciate
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by xceloasis: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2020

Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by Sprumbaba: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
christm386:
I don reach house, make I just upload everything cuz service was disturbing me on the road, I don come down from Asaba bus, make I find old road moto

Whenever you travelled, make sure you have hot bath and remove all the clothes.
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by Demmama7(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
platform
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by christm386: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ncama7:

Dude!! is this car roadworthy? sorry for not being understanding to yr situation but vehicle like this can never enter free way road here in South Africa.

Nice photos of yr journey though ���
lol, yeah, the vehicle would have been impounded and turned to scrap for metal dealers, but here in Nigeria, this is one of the good ones grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by toprealman: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
christm386:
Road too busy, some trying to stop us tongue , we ain't stopping again, we don complete
That missing side mirror is as bad as COVID-19
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by Skmoda(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lamanii22:

Loool my boyfriend is the fairest of all... I'm only admiring others...
you like fair men.......mmmmmm!!!
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
All I see fine face. You are too fine. Thank Jesus for you. May God keep you and yours safe and secured in Jesus name, Ame
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
favour32:
That surgical mask na zero protection against covid19.
If you know you know
Everytime them dey say na zero protection but everywhere in China them dey wear am like that. Abeg make person just dey wear am like that. It's better than nothing.
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by nameo: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
christm386:
Bus no hard as I expected sha, Good to see that drivers are observing the social distance, 1 in front, and 4 @ the back
Price Asaba 2 Onitsha: 200 naira, still cheap, was 150 b4 though

This is very Good.

Impressed!!!
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by ibrahimdoc: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
christm386:
Bus no hard as I expected sha, Good to see that drivers are observing the social distance, 1 in front, and 4 @ the back
Price Asaba 2 Onitsha: 200 naira, still cheap, was 150 b4 though

The man at the back, his face dey fucking rough
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

We are waiting sir.

Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by favour32(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

Everytime them dey say na zero protection but everywhere in China them dey wear am like that. Abeg make person just dey wear am like that. It's better than nothing.
If you like double am na still zero percent protection against coronavirus.
Look their own wella, nor be the same as all these cosmetic ones wey naija people dey take dey dengei
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by favour32(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

If you like double am na still zero percent protection against coronavirus.
Look their own wella, nor be the same as all these cosmetic ones wey naija people dey take dey dengei grin
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by bunminikan(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lol. Asaba to Onitsha under 10km. Na travel be that?
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by IamgratefulLord(f): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Thanks for asking.

I will create a thread on the ROMANCE SECTION for the GIVEAWAY by exactly 6pm.

Everyone will be giving a fair chance, trust me.

Why did you play us? I just took a screenshot of your profile. You still have mind to visit this site again this evening Last seen 8.14pm
Whatever you sow. So shall you reap!!
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by IamgratefulLord(f): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Lol.

I never knew this until you pointed this out.

People who know me here know I'm a very busy person.

This is the first time in my life I'm spending more than 2 hours on Nairaland in a day.

Besides, I don't like saying anything if I don't like having thing to say.
Shame on you!! angry

Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gay..if you cute your brain empty wetin you gain.
christm386:
Igbo boys too dey cute, traveling with my nigga, i need to go stay with mama, shit is getting scary
Re: I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) by ruffneck(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
RiyaGoddess:

Waoooh Nkpor. I miss Nkpor. I can’t wait to be there again Dec. Stay safe OP
Are you from Nkpor??

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) / All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures / Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.