Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time (36103 Views)

My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) / I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by snapdragon00: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hello nairalanders, so i will be traveling by air from Abujaj to Lagos next week. I'm having some kind of feelings, any tips for first time fliers ? Like do's and Don't s.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by mcmbonu: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Ok.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by ShedrachU(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Bye bye.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by ezeomoba: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
when u get to ore… dont forget to buy banana

462 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by philo04(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
I tap into your Grace I will travel by Air this year in Jesus name.Amen go well brother God will make a way for you.

361 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by ecolime(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
It comes with both excitement and anxiety.

Scariest part for some is take-off while landing is usually fun.

I'm a frequent flyer yet still have phobia for flying. Wish I have a reasonable alternative cry

Just be calm and enjoy the experience.

N.B Don't be shy to ask Airline staff questions if you need help.

270 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by AriseNews: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Jus be calm and don't panic.

A MUST WATCH!
See ten important life lessons 2021 #BBNaija taught us. Watch and digest these lessons. Remember to apply it to your everyday life.
Click to watch below � Share with those who think the show is useless! Watch in link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayRZ9FGOe44

5 Likes

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by Mikelarteta(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Do not eat beans and egg before you go into that plane so you don’t get thrown out mid air when you start releasing.

176 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by rottable(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Na within naija now. No big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by ddeola: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Just be yourself no qualms and by God's grace, you will be travelling by air all over the world in Jesus name. wink wink wink

379 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by Hillsautos: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Ftc... today is good

1 Like

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by brosom(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
U re not a lone bro, even some of it wey naver been to long distance place like Lagos and Abuja dey fell fonky and different.

I think it's psychological bro, but you'll be fine,
Me too grin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by baconline(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
When taking off ,pray u don't crash!! And when landing too, I hate flying

7 Likes

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by JohnnyPalmer: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Congratulations

Make sure you get to the Airport early to avoid stories

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by richmond500: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
If ur flight serve u food, no go deh form home training give cabin crew
Make sure u eat well, dem go give u some funny looking food, chop the one weh u know, leave the diabolic ones for them.

neurosci:

how is travelling by air an achievement that you have to congratulate someone for?
he is not just travelling by air but travelling for the first time, its adventurous when doing something like this for this first time

203 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by MaxieMan: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2021
See how you are giving your village people valid updates on your location?
Later now we start complaining of village people up and down.

BTW, I am you best plug for ebook cover and paperback designs. Ring me at o..8.027..57..2.6.88

19 Likes

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by neurosci: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2021
KayDee02:
Congratulations
how is travelling by air an achievement that you have to congratulate someone for, or isn't it just another means of transportation? Do you also congratulate people for entering a taxi?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by Matheusmartin: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Think say na obodo Igbo this one wan fly go..

angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by OCTAVO: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by mytime24(f): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2021
safe journey

1 Like

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by helinues: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2021
grin

You would have first time interesting experience.. Just be calm

The take off is a bit scary for the first timer

Balancing the plane on the sky after take off is also interesting.

Seeing the cloud below is a bit of scary and wonderful

And then the landing, all depends on pilots, the smooth ones are the best.

Enjoy your trip

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by bodyloveghetto(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Sosoliso for ur seat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by missimelda01(f): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Fasten your seat belt because take off will scare the sh*t outta you grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by tonididdy(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2021
snapdragon00:
Hello nairalanders, so i will be traveling by air from Abujaj to Lagos next week. I'm having some kind of feelings, any tips for first time fliers ? Like do's and Don't s.
Advice again undecided.... How
Are you flying the plane, just sit and wait for your landing.
If na window seat you get, enjoy the archaic view down below.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by Horlufemi(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2021
So?

Anyway try to lick sweet when the plane is descending so that the change in air pressure won't affect your ears. (You may have issues for like 3 days in one or both ears. You may not be able to hear properly withheld affected ear.) Cheers

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by Brainard22: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Bruh

Calm down grin

No go shit for body untop flight..

Na just Lagos to abj
No be Yankee of 14+ hours flight

Again calm down comrade grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by lomprico(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2021
and a mod pushed this here undecided

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by Kirchoffs: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Don't fvck the air hostess, you could get thrown out tongue

15 Likes

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by greenie77: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Don't be embarrassed to ask questions about what is not clear to you before and during flight.

15 Likes

Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by TheOldGods: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2021
snapdragon00:
which airline and which cabin class did you pay?
Re: I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time by pennywys(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2021
smiley
Nigerian Air don't have AC so remember to buy yourself a hand fan to keep urself cool on board

45 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities / Malaysian Train Crashes! More Than 200 Injured (Graphic Photos) / Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.