Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? (1174 Views)

CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened / Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests / EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? by Biodun556(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
The topic is Edited and brought forward

The organisers of the protest who collected donations of over 77million naira should explain to Nigerians how they intend to keep or spend the money since they are pulling out of the protest.

https://dailytrust.com/endsars-coalition-pulls-out-says-opposition-politicians-highjacking-protests

1 Like

Re: Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? by Biodun556(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Where is the money?
Re: Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? by Okoroawusa: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Voicemail...
Re: Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? by donphilopus: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Biodun556:
Where is the money?

Why did you edit a post you made in March na?
Re: Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lalasticlala, fake topic.

Post was made in March

2 Likes

Re: Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? by Biodun556(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
donphilopus:

Why did you edit a post you made in March na?

There was no comment there. I felt I should recycle it because I can no longer upload anything for today.

Is it against naira land rule?
Re: Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? by Biodun556(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
azmanaty2:
Lalasticlala, fake topic.

Post was made in March

If is against the rule let me no please
Re: Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? by donphilopus: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Biodun556:

There was no comment there. I felt I should recycle it because I can no longer upload anything for today.

Is it against naira land rule?

Most people would think the post was made in March just like the poster above.
Re: Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fake news
Re: Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
this biodun of a guy wetin be ur problem with the protesters self
Re: Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? by yoruba1914: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
There is no coalition, no body was force to contribute anything
Re: Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? by Biodun556(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
femioloye:
this biodun of a guy wetin be ur problem with the protesters self

#ENDSARS #ENDCORRUPTION
Re: Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? by Biodun556(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
yoruba1914:

There is no coalition, no body was force to contribute anything

Haa
Na our money o
Re: Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? by jplusnaira: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Biodun556:

The topic is Edited and brought forward

The organisers of the protest who collected donations of over 77million naira should explain to Nigerians how they intend to keep or spend the money since they are pulling out of the protest.

https://dailytrust.com/endsars-coalition-pulls-out-says-opposition-politicians-highjacking-protests

You are foolish for recycling this old post you made in March at this sensitive time. Some readers might confuse it to mean what is happening now.
Re: Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? by Biodun556(m): 6:11am On Oct 20, 2020
Where's the money?
Re: Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? by Yujin(m): 6:26am On Oct 20, 2020
It's a fake news!
Fulanis will do any and everything to destroy the momentum. A lot of southerners don't know what's at stake presently. The fulanis lose sleep thinking of how to scatter this alliance. It is the destinies of millions of people being decided here. If the south fail, your children(those that survive) will be turned to almajiris and slaves. This is why we say; failure is not an option.

(1) (Reply)

5 Proofs Nigeria Has An Imposter As A President - Nnamdi Kanu / Leave Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, Focus On Herdsmen Killings, Others – Nigerians Blast Pr / Fulani Children Are Ready, Armed And Deadly, Nnamdi Kanu Blast Fulani Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.