Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests (1727 Views)

Lai: Desperate Opposition Politicians Out To Run Down Buhari's Achievements / Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? / Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by peacekante: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Open
#EndSARS: Coalition pulls out, says opposition politicians highjacking protests

NEWS

#EndSARS: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests
OCTOBER 19, 2020 AT 5:04:15 PM

ABBAS JIMOH
Apro #EndSARS campaign group under the aegis of Coalition of Concerned #EndSARS Campaign Nationwide, has said that it was pulling out of the nationwide rally, saying opposition politicians have hijacked the protests meant to draw government’s attention to police brutality in the country.

The coalition on Monday in Abuja in a statement jointly signed by Dr. Adewale Akin, South West; Architect Sunday Oche, North Central; Comrade Abbas Mohammed, North West; Comrade Ibrahim Gaidam, North East and Mazi Ifeanyi Edochie, South East, respectively, said that the protest has failed its initial objectives.

EndSARS: Protesters disrupt business activities at Onne Port
#EndSARS: Police stations burnt, AIT office vandalised in Benin City
According to them, opposition politicians, their political parties and some criminal elements have cashed in on the genuine protests by youths for their selfish interests.

They also condemned the call by some protesters for resignation of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying the development was contrary to the spirit the #EndSARS protests.

They also said that events of the moment, especially the prison break in Benin, Edo State, on Monday morning, were among issues that necessitated it to have a rethink about continuous participation in the protests.

“We are very concerned about the development given that it has resorted to using our well thought youths movement against police brutality to soliciting and receiving funds from some opposition political parties to destabilize Nigeria for their selfish interests.

“This, they have started with the call for the immediate resignation of President Muhammadu Buhari. We wish to categorically state that the recent call by some of these few groups of disgruntled protesters amongst us is the handiwork of these desperate politicians and political parties who are bent on pulling down our country by all means,” they said.

They lamented the event at Benin City, Edo State Monday morning where suspected protesters broke into a correctional centre, setting free scores of inmates, which is completely out of what informed the protests.

“We agreed never to engage in criminal activities of any kind during these protests, so why the destruction, maiming, blocking of road and extorting road users, stealing and targeting of notable SARS reforms advocates across the country?

“We wish to further state boldly that the protests have been hijacked by politicians and criminals. Consequently, we are pulling out with over 7000 of our members across the country to keep our integrity intact.

“While we call on other well meaning protesters not allow themselves to be used by these selfish politicians and criminals for their political interest, they should select credible youths among themselves to present their demands to the federal government while the ovation is still loud,” they added

https://dailytrust.com/endsars-coalition-pulls-out-says-opposition-politicians-highjacking-protests

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by peacekante: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Protesters match to Tincan Apapa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kHDwhdPNNA
Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
May GOD help us
Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by okeyglm: 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
fake coalition. this protest is all Nigeria youths protest. nothing like coalition. we got no leader

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by TossTos: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Not Only the coalition
I will be joining soon , they've been hijacking it and any little fight from any angle is now been labelled with PROTESTERS . I think trully it is time to lets hold the protest and see if our demand will be met .
I made u-turn today when an aged woman told me that she could not sell anything because of the road blocks and she's farmished .

@tosgramm

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Homeboiy: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
What is coalition?

We have no protest leader

It’s the sensible youths speaking with one voice

5 Likes

Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Sunnycliff(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Government brown envelopes and propaganda Don start work. But we are not falling for it this time. Nobody is our leader.
We move!
#EndSARS

3 Likes

Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Maxymilliano(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fake coalition from the office of the information minister

3 Likes

Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Miracle2020: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
I have said. The protest is hijacked by PDP. Nigerians rejected them through the polls now they want to use back door to get power. God will never allow us to go back to our vomit.
The worst thing that ever happened to this country is having PDP as a political party.
God will never allow those criminals to get our Treasury again.
We are ready to defend our country with our blood.
Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
What's coalition grin cheesy grin

Abeg #endSARS joor undecided

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by RenaissanceGuy: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
You mean DSS' fake coalition.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Demdem(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ordinary youth mobilization claiming u av the brains and know how to solve the nations problems, u av failed miserably yet u will open ur putrid mouth to criticise. U must continue ooo. Buhari has said u av all rights to protest. Not only ur cars the criminals amongst u will burn, they will soon go to ur individual homes to gang rape ur ladies.

Buhari has since done what ur original demand is which is no more SARS. If u want buhari to resign or leave then wait till 2023. Case closed. Gradually but surely, the goodwill u enjoyed last week is fast eroding. Only fools among u won't sense this. Continuing ur association with PDP politicians till the end of this week and see hell loose on u by the same Nigerians u claim u are fighting for.
Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Fahdiga(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Is this the best that Lai Mohammed can come up with. shame on the person that collected money from Lai to post this useless news. Lai should come up with a better lie beside this protest has no leader so if you are expecting to take all accolades because of this protest then you are making a mistake. Nigerian youths it is now or never. our dear country must be rescued from the claws of the vultures parading as leaders. we move
Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Gandollaar(f): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Demdem:
Ordinary youth mobilization claiming u av the brains and know how to solve the nations problems, u av failed miserably yet u will open ur putrid mouth to criticise. U must continue ooo. Buhari has said u av all rights to protest. Not only ur cars the criminals amongst u will burn, they will soon go to ur individual homes to gang rape ur ladies.

Buhari has since done what ur original demand is which is no more SARS. If u want buhari to resign or leave then wait till 2023. Case closed. Gradually but surely, the goodwill u enjoyed last week is fast eroding. Only fools among u won't sense this. Continuing ur association with PDP politicians till the end of this week and see hell loose on u by the same Nigerians u claim u are fighting for.
This one is busy regurgitating while myetti Allah has granted a press release that they have evidence Tinubu is sponsoring the protest to destabilize Buharis government.

Go to that that and make noise Oga

See the baggage you are even carrying around in your siggy! Tueh!
Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Demdem(m): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Gandollaar:
This one is busy regurgitating while myetti Allah has granted a press release that they have evidence Tinubu is sponsoring the protest to destabilize Buharis government.

Go to that that and make noise Oga

See the baggage you are even carrying around in your siggy! Tueh!

Oponu, I av evidence that a mad man is responsible for ur conception. This is top notch evidence even ur mama don't know about. grin grin evidence is cheap to declare grin
Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by doggedfighter(f): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
How much were they paid?
Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Gandollaar(f): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Demdem:

Oponu, I av evidence that a mad man is responsible for ur conception. This is top notch evidence even ur mama don't know about. grin grin evidence is cheap to declare grin
You are the only buharist still carrying the corpse of a dead man on his head!

Agbe po grin

Onye oburu nsi

Mil mascara

grin

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Demdem(m): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Gandollaar:
You are the only buharist still carrying the corpse of a dead man on his head!

Agbe po grin

Onye oburu nsi

Mil mascara

grin

Swear first with ur love ones that Buhari is a corpse then will take u serious. U are a pathetic case of that fugitive Kanus brainwash. I don't pity u. I enjoy ur eediotic state. grin
Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Gandollaar(f): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Demdem:

Swear first with ur love ones that Buhari is a corpse then will take u serious. U are a pathetic case of that fugitive Kanus brainwash. I don't pity u. I enjoy ur eediotic state. grin
Old school...the train don leave you behind.

I should swear that the Lifeless Sudanese is alive? Are you kidding me?

When next you see jubril, tell him to remove his cap, then examine his left ears and compare it with the vegetable that died in London.

Seeing is believing.

Argue with the shepe in your system.
Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Demdem(m): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
[s]
Gandollaar:
Old school...the train don leave you behind.

I should swear that the Lifeless Sudanese is alive? Are you kidding me?

When next you see jubril, tell him to remove his cap, then examine his left ears and compare it with the vegetable that died in London.

Seeing is believing.

Argue with the shepe in your system.
[/s]

Same senseless rabbling. Try again grin

Demdem:

Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Gandollaar(f): 12:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Same senseless rabbling. Try again grin

Abeg carry your kaya make e dey heavy you.

Ebony Casket grin
Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Demdem(m): 12:45am On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
Gandollaar:

Abeg carry your kaya make e dey heavy you.

Ebony Casket grin
[/s]

Still same senseless shit

Demdem:

Re: Endsars: Coalition Pulls Out, Says Opposition Politicians Highjacking Protests by Gandollaar(f): 12:50am On Oct 20, 2020
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Still same senseless shit

Even Tinubu has removed his head from Buharis anus. But you Mumuric touts must die for the caliphate LoL..

I'm done with you elesetinrin.

(1) (Reply)

Sen Kalu's Massive Road Constructions In Abia North Reaches Itumbuzor (photos) / Nigeria Can't Divide Because Nature Formed It - Nnamdi Azikiwe Blasts IPOB, ESN / Gov Hope Uzodinma Lifts Road Transportation In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.