Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

N/A - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N/A (839 Views)

Watch Video: Imsu Student Runs Mad | Goes Completely N A K E D | Chasing People / N/A / Lagos N.A Member Orders Police To Beat Up A Lawyer For Not Giving His Convoy Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N/A by dru23(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
N/A
Re: N/A by Duru9(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lol

Let me advise you sir

The agreement should always be driver remit 25k to you while he driver take care of servicing of the car and minor mechanical issues but any issue above 7k you both will split it 50/50
That's how we do it here in Abuja

I'm an bolt/uber driver too, my partner just collected my car because I told him I can't work this period

Secondly it depends on the kind of car oh I don't know how strong this Hyundai is and it's fuel consumption
Re: N/A by chatinent: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
How about you hire a trustworthy person?
Re: N/A by dru23(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Duru9:
Lol

Let me advise you sir

The agreement should always be driver remit 25k to you while he driver take care of servicing of the car and minor mechanical issues but any issue above 7k you both will split it 50/50

I'm an bolt/uber driver too, my partner just collected my car because I told him I can't work this period

Secondly it depends on the kind of car oh I don't know how strong this Hyundai is and it's fuel consumption

Re: N/A by dru23(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
chatinent:

Re: N/A by Duru9(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
dru23:

I thought I was contributing meaningfully to your post I don't get your play

Anyways

I actually don't care

You don't even sound like a good partner

2 Likes

Re: N/A by A305: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Duru9:
Lol

Let me advise you sir

And so you feel the need to speak for how owner partners to run their business?

If anyone chooses to give their car out for even a million naira on rental weekly, you have no right whatsoever to tell them how to run their business. It's their car and they have every right to make decisions with whomsoever is interested in partnering with them.

Go buy a car of 1.7M and give it out out on rental for 25k and when it gets damaged, sit back and don't lay no blame on the driver because the agreement indicates repairs above 7k is owners headache.

3 Likes

Re: N/A by A305: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
chatinent:
All drivers are trustworthy until something goes wrong to take that trustworthiness out of them. That's my experience so far after given out cars to so many of them.

1 Like

Re: N/A by dru23(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Duru9:

I thought I was contributing meaningfully to your post I don't get your play

Anyways

I actually don't care

You don't even sound like a good partner

Re: N/A by Lexusgs430: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
The only person you can trust is YOURSELF...... Anything or Anyone outside this, is a risk/gamble.......

That name sounds suspicious.... Two 1st names... How can?
Re: N/A by Duru9(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
A305:
And so you feel the need to speak for how owner partners to run their business?

If anyone chooses to give their car out for even a million naira on rental weekly, you have no right whatsoever to tell them how to run their business. It's their car and they have every right to make decisions with whomsoever is interested in partnering with them.

Go buy a car of 1.7M and give it out out on rental for 25k and when it gets damaged, sit back and don't lay no blame on the driver because the agreement indicates repairs above 7k is owners headache.

I think you don't understand my view just shift please

If he place the car on 25k weekly remittance
While the driver take care of the car servicing and repairs

The driver will be more careful and won't driver rough because he know that if he spoils anything he will fix it

Read to understand next time

1 Like

Re: N/A by dru23(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Duru9:

The driver will be more careful and won't driver rough because he know that if he spoils anything he will fix it

Let's have a conversation once you have managed and own cars on Uber, better yet talk to me when u are able to have more than 4 cars on ehailing
Re: N/A by A305: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Duru9:

Have been given out cars to have understood the psychology of drivers especially your kind whom i call optimistic pessimist, you know why?

Most times, people like you look to the agreement to ruin owners cars. A driver can NEVER afford to maintain their partner's car like it's their own.

I don't think you can afford to buy full synthetic oil for oil change since it isn't your car or you just can't afford it but can afford the 4500 nonsense engine killer oil.

7k was the agreement for driver repairs right? Tell me, which panel peater will straighten and respray a scratch, dented or bruised car for 7k? Again that falls on the owner.

I'm yet to figure out any part you can buy for a corrolla that doesn't amount to 6 or 7k and you still will pay mechanic for labour cost. Isn't that more than 7k and another problem for owner to tackle?

Dru23 driver doesn't do any repair and I can never agree he got into that accident on purpose now what doesn't seem to make sense to me is you having to come back him up; talking about 25k and 7k repairs - You mean to tell me no Uber driver will ever ruin owner cars if they pay 25k and handle 7k repairs?
Re: N/A by Duru9(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
A305:
Have been given out cars to have understood the psychology of drivers especially your kind whom i call optimistic pessimist, you know why?

Most times, people like you look to the agreement to ruin owners cars. A driver can NEVER afford to maintain their partner's car like it's their own.

I don't think you can afford to buy full synthetic oil for oil change since it isn't your car or you just can't afford it but can afford the 4500 nonsense engine killer oil.

7k was the agreement for driver repairs right? Tell me, which panel peater will straighten and respray a scratch, dented or bruised car for 7k? Again that falls on the owner.

I'm yet to figure out any part you can buy for a corrolla that doesn't amount to 6 or 7k and you still will pay mechanic for labour cost. Isn't that more than 7k and another problem for owner to tackle?

Dru23 driver doesn't do any repair and I can never agree he got into that accident on purpose now what doesn't seem to make sense to me is you having to come back him up; talking about 25k and 7k repairs - You mean to tell me no Uber driver will ever ruin owner cars if they pay 25k and handle 7k repairs?

In my first comment I said any repairs above 7k will be shared 50/50 that's between driver and car owner

Had it been it's the condition between this op and his driver imagine the driver coughing out 50k next time he will be careful and more serious
Re: N/A by A305: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Duru9:

In my first comment I said any repairs above 7k will be shared 50/50 that's between driver and car owner

Had it been it's the condition between this op and his driver imagine the driver coughing out 50k next time he will be careful and more serious
atleast am glad you fully admit drivers has reponsibility to part payment aside that your 25k and 7k nonsense arrangement.

Now the question is if he (Dru's driver) could afford it to pay that 50% part payment, would he he have dropped the car and ran away?

Dru insisited he fixed the car, As a responsible person he would have begged Dru so they split the cost but No! - he dropped the car and ran away to come look for another car on Nairaland - And keep in mind, Dru also said the driver is owing him close to 60k. Will that kind of person afford part payment for a high cost repair?

So now what's your take on owners insisting on 30 to 35k so they carry out repairs themselves?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N/A by dru23(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
A305:
atleast am glad you fully admit drivers has reponsibility to part payment aside that your 25k and 7k nonsense arrangement.

Now the question is if he (Dru's driver) could afford it to pay that 50% part payment, would he he have dropped the car and ran away?

Dru insisited he fixed the car, As a responsible person he would have begged Dru so they split the cost but No! - he dropped the car and ran away to come look for another car on Nairaland - And keep in mind, Dru also said the driver is owing him close to 60k. Will that kind of person afford part payment for a high cost repair?

So now what's your take on owners insisting on 30 to 35k so they carry out repairs themselves?

I keep telling investors and partners ,no matter how nice and fair you are to drivers, they will still mess up .. So this is why am tough at times . Have experience too many times ..

Can you imagine after fixing the car for him,spending over 100k naira, three days later he got into an accident that was his fault.. He got beat up for it and still has not paid his two weeks rental..

There is no person out there, whether driver or business associates that will say dru23 is a bad person or wicked person ..nobody out there will say dru23 stole or cheated him or her.. So when u try to be nice and reasonable it back fires .. ..

So no matter how you try to be fair and help people ,some cant be help . I even said even if rental is 10k weekly most will still not pay and give excuse.. And you can see that there is no drivers coming out to defend the driver now, none has come to his defence, because they know am right and fair

3 Likes

Re: N/A by A305: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
dru23:

I keep telling investors and partners ,no matter how nice and fair you are to drivers, they will still mess up .. So this is why am tough at times . Have experience too many times ..

Can you imagine after fixing the car for him,spending over 100k naira, three days later he got into an accident that was his fault.. He got beat up for it and still has not paid his two weeks rental..

There is no person out there, whether driver or business associates that will say dru23 is a bad person or wicked person ..nobody out there will say dru23 stole or cheated him or her.. So when u try to be nice and reasonable it back fires .. ..

So no matter how you try to be fair and help people ,some cant be help . I even said even if rental is 10k weekly most will still not pay and give excuse.. And you can see that there is no drivers coming out to defend the driver now, none has come to his defence, because they know am right and fair
You stated nothing but the FACT and I can get behind that.

The method I use in curbing this mess is weekly inpection because even 3 days is enough for a driver to ruin a car - I have had my own fair share of the bitter pill by drivers so in my agreement, if you don't agree to weekly inspection am never giving you my car and it has been working for me.
Re: N/A by dru23(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
A305:
You stated nothing but the FACT and I can get behind that.

The method I use in curbing this mess is weekly inpection because even 3 days is enough for a driver to ruin a car - I have had my own fair share of the bitter pill by drivers so in my agreement, if you don't agree to weekly inspection am never giving you my car and it has been working for me.

I did my inspection with him . He complain and I address the issue. I warn him that I can't be fixing the same issues all the time .. The first month he drove for me ,I almost fired him. I was spending on repairs and my old mechanic had to warn him not to drive the car to certain roads, is excuse was uber blocked him and he can only do taxify and in order to meet up he has to driver bad roads etc ...
After spending 100k naira , two days later he got into an accident and they beat him up. And didnt hear from him . I ask him to come and pay plus is weekly rental.. He now came to nairaland looking for another victim.

So imagine the lies he will tell his next partner.. So people are just curse no matter how gud u are to them .

2 Likes

Re: N/A by A305: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
dru23:

I did my inspection with him . He complain and I address the issue. I warn him that I can't be fixing the same issues all the time .. The first month he drove for me ,I almost fired him. I was spending on repairs and my old mechanic had to warn him not to drive the car to certain roads, is excuse was uber blocked him and he can only do taxify and in order to meet up he has to driver bad roads etc ...
After spending 100k naira , two days later he got into an accident and they beat him up. And didnt hear from him . I ask him to come and pay plus is weekly rental.. He now came to nairaland looking for another victim.

So imagine the lies he will tell his next partner.. So people are just curse no matter how gud u are to them .
Pathetic, I think his demise was a good riddance except for that fact that he damaged and indebted to you.

I would advise you count your losses and let him go, It's his loss because I know for a fact not too many partners take care of their cars like you do - And regardless of what falls off the train, the train keeps moving, you moving ahead.
Re: N/A by dru23(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
A305:
Pathetic, I think his demise was a good riddance except for that fact that he damaged and indebted to you.

I would advise you count your losses and let him go, It's his loss because I know for a fact not too many partners take care of their cars like you do - And regardless of what falls off the train, the train keeps moving, you moving ahead.

Have moved on.. I just wanted people to know situation like this is why am tough ..people have this idea that am a troublesome person etc ..because once I start my madness people don't see the actions the leads to it , they only see the affect and not cause of my behavior
Re: N/A by chatinent: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
A305:
All drivers are trustworthy until something goes wrong to take that trustworthiness out of them. That's my experience so far after given out cars to so many of them.
Not all are trustworthy; many feign it. Trust is like a paycheck, it must be earned.

(1) (Reply)

Olist APP Is Full Of Scam Say Oladiran Oladimeji / Benefit Boys Wahala For Area!! / Man Drowns In Anambra Hotel Swimming Pool After Boozing With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.