Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC (62698 Views)

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by idonhammer: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nothing is going to happen, we are blacks not white.. Corona will disappear from Nigeria in few weeks

salbis:
The rate at which this virus spread i pray it stops at this point. Else what is happening in Italy would be a child's play, as our level of preparedness is nothing to write home about.

2 Likes

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Kuginzi: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nbote:

Are U not ashamed Every single President of every country affected by dis crisis so far are d ones giving live updates and real time updates of what is happening in their countries but here u are celebrating dat ur President is receiving updates?? Every President and Head of Government have come out to give the ppl updates on what d government is doing, plans they are putting in place and actions dey are taking atleast to calm d nerves of d populace. Are U normalEvery other state governor in dis country and Head of state of every other country have all come out to give their personal updates, what is stopping d robot in Aso rock Serious ehn it is ppl like U dat makes it hard for dis country to get things right..
You should be ashamed of yourself for hating Person just because he's not your tribe, ethnic group, religion & political party. You need Heavy Deliverance!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by mancityguy: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Old video
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Is that why he is shaking? Parkinson?
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
joelbooks:
President Buhari Received Briefing from Health Minister and DG NCDC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbA9dlRPAOI

He's not wearing facemask......

His visitors are wearing facemasks.......

OK.

Time to shut up.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Ayoefa: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Children of hate in pain. Their mental tormentors is alive and kicking. Bunch of delusional retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro monkeys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Vicyace: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
cooltola:
Too many folks bashing Nigeria and Nigerian government , sometimes I question if Nigerians are truly patriotic. The government has acted according to the growing infection rate of the covid 19 and please stop comparing Nigerian to western countries. Nigerian infection rate is way lower than the western countries. We have different weather , different culture and different lifestyles. By the way , having the covid 19 does not automatically means a death sentence, people do recover and move on with their lives. Take your Vitamin C , wash your hands and stay hydrated. God bless and protect you

Other countries started with low infection rates too. Remember?
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by TemmyT002(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Have you seen Donald Trump with mask..

Hmm. That's true o
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by seguno2: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
haleymoon:
It's a big pity that we were born in Nigeria, the only solution I can suggest to the world is for us to be evenly redistributed across other countries in order to dissolve this country once called Nigeria. undecided

If you are capable of saying something reasonable, please do. Otherwise zip it. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by miketayo(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
seankafor:
I love the way the president keeps shutting them haters..

Let them choke in this cheesy

Let them come with another twist of how the video is doctored to satisfy their rebellious filled ego..

Fools and waste of lives cheesy

Shutting them haters how? I don't understand ppl like you, ppl are asking him to be the president and address d nation in this struggling time, u are looking for haters.. or are u getting paid to think and talk like this. Na wa o

5 Likes

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nbote:

Are U not ashamed Every single President of every country affected by dis crisis so far are d ones giving live updates and real time updates of what is happening in their countries but here u are celebrating dat ur President is receiving updates?? Every President and Head of Government have come out to give the ppl updates on what d government is doing, plans they are putting in place and actions dey are taking atleast to calm d nerves of d populace. Are U normalEvery other state governor in dis country and Head of state of every other country have all come out to give their personal updates, what is stopping d robot in Aso rock Serious ehn it is ppl like U dat makes it hard for dis country to get things right..
Don't mind those fools, they deserve to be nuked out of this world.

4 Likes

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by AmTruth: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
The Haters in Nigeria have successfully define the region they are coming from. And we Nigerians have successfully know them.

I won't mention the region, they know their Self.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Tmb78(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Melezenawii:
Doubters of Pictures ... please see the Video....is not easy to be wailers and liars at the same time
I hope your own moniker is different from the other miserable tribalistic piece of shit?
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by mcbreeze: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Melezenawii:
Doubters of Pictures ... please see the Video....is not easy to be wailers and liars at the same time

Which video?
Doctored video?
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Melezenawii:
What took them so long?
So we the citizens have to cry and beg to see our president abi?
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Ayoefa: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
[[s]quote author=Nbote post=87849939]

Are U not ashamed Every single President of every country affected by dis crisis so far are d ones giving live updates and real time updates of what is happening in their countries but here u are celebrating dat ur President is receiving updates?? Every President and Head of Government have come out to give the ppl updates on what d government is doing, plans they are putting in place and actions dey are taking atleast to calm d nerves of d populace. Are U normalEvery other state governor in dis country and Head of state of every other country have all come out to give their personal updates, what is stopping d robot in Aso rock Serious ehn it is ppl like U dat makes it hard for dis country to get things right..[/quote][/s]

Must every president of every country get in front of microphone and lie to their citizens like TRAMP on daily basis. Better you leave the speeches and instructions to the health experts.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by HornyTave: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sometimes I wish I'm a tree in Europe.

Wetn we wan use picture do? Na picture we wan use cook abi na picture we wan eat?
some zombies in here claiming they love the country would be happy seeing pictures yet they haven't eaten.
Why I even come from Nigeria sef wen Youths deh think like say their brain deh deir anus.

God

1 Like

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by morikee: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
cooltola:
Too many folks bashing Nigeria and Nigerian government , sometimes I question if Nigerians are truly patriotic. The government has acted according to the growing infection rate of the covid 19 and please stop comparing Nigerian to western countries. Nigerian infection rate is way lower than the western countries. We have different weather , different culture and different lifestyles. By the way , having the covid 19 does not automatically means a death sentence, people do recover and move on with their lives. Take your Vitamin C , wash your hands and stay hydrated. God bless and protect you

Wow the most sensible comment ever.

2 Likes

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by HornyTave: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=Nbote post=87849939]

Are U not ashamed Every single President of every country affected by dis crisis so far are d ones giving live updates and real time updates of what is happening in their countries but here u are celebrating dat ur President is receiving updates?? Every President and Head of Government have come out to give the ppl updates on what d government is doing, plans they are putting in place and actions dey are taking atleast to calm d nerves of d populace. Are U normalEvery other state governor in dis country and Head of state of every other country have all come out to give their personal updates, what is stopping d robot in Aso rock Serious ehn it is ppl like U dat makes it hard for dis country to get things right..[/s]

Must every president of every country get in front of microphone and lie to their citizensile TRAMP on daily basis. Better you leave the speeches and instructions to the health experts.

Examples of the president that lied and the lies that were lied.

1 Like

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
we don't need update we need support to cushion the economic effects on the common man...

I have not been able to work in my saloon for the past 4 days now. Wetin I wann dey chop

If you think you are living a Country you don mistake o.

This I'd Corntry ruled by Corn men

Its so sad
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by joshuaidibia(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lol. Him test negative come feel like Rambo no wear face mask.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by KingMicky3286: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
They will start from you. I think Somali or Afghanistan will assimilate you.

Nigeria is a sweet country.ooo
haleymoon:
It's a big pity that we were born in Nigeria, the only solution I can suggest to the world is for us to be evenly redistributed across other countries in order to dissolve this country once called Nigeria. undecided
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Kuginzi: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
sammyj:
Thank God Abah Kyari is no longer with Buhari otherwise the lazy president would have delegated his deputy proxy president to receive and sign off this report. All thanks to COVID 19. But wait ooo, why is Buhari always wanting to proof that he is alive rather work for the greater good of the entire country ?? Hust thinking aloud shocked
Hypocrisy is when u think you know what people are thinking!!
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Runaway:
To me, he is still missing until he address us live....
Don't mind them.

Lai Lai government.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by tejiritex(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Please no date stamp. Scam!!!!!
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by wink2015(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
ABBA KYARI is in Cuba secretly taking treatment for Coronavirus. ( convid 19 )
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Chimaceezee: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
we don't need update we need support to cushion the economic effects on the common man...

I have not been able to work in my saloon for the past 4 days now. Wetin I wann dey chop
What nonsense support , what happened to NNPC billions and recovered loots including Abacha loot. Na una follow put 4 this rubbish and clueless Government.

1 Like

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

If you think you are living a Country you don mistake o.

This I'd Corntry ruled by Corn men

Its so sad
Who now rules cassava men?
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Ayoefa: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
HornyTave:

Examples of the president that lied and the lies that were lied.

If you are asking me that question, that tells me that you have been living on Mars or in a hole in the ground somewhere for more than a week now. Ask your fellow Martians may be they had a radio while in quarantine on Mars.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by BRASH: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
These people are shameless
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by ussv: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
seankafor:
I love the way the president keeps shutting them haters..

Let them choke in this cheesy

Let them come with another twist of how the video is doctored to satisfy their rebellious filled ego..

Fools and waste of lives cheesy
Buhari is a cat with 9 lives, wailers cannot kill him, it`s only God that can put off the light when the time comes. But with the way wailers want him dead so badly, God continues to disappoint them lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.