Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC (62694 Views)

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by aimuan(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
Melezenawii:
Doubters of Pictures ... please see the Video....is not easy to be wailers and liars at the same time
How are we sure the video is new?this is not about wailer or zombie, this is about Nigeria our country.. We are not out of order by asking president to speak to us.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by bukatyne(f): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kuginzi:

I don't support most of Buhari's action. All I want u to Know is, there's difference between constructive criticism and sentimental criticism. I personally criticize Buhari on some pressing issues but I don't hate him. But u guys Hate him to d extent of wishing him death. I heard some wailers wishing him Corona virus infection. They said, "wish for others what u wish for yourself"

Who wishes him death?

If he is hale, hearty and in the country, he should address us live.

He should like other presidents and Governor of Lagos state constantly address us and tell us what the Nigerian Govt is doing to tackle the pandemic.

It is not too much to ask of our president, is it?

Lagos State gives us updates sometimes multiple per day.

They have told everywhere to shut down and designated some schools as little market points and told us days they will open. They have shown us the relief centers etc etc.

What has Buhari done for Nigerians?

He should come and tell us!

If you are been honest, did he say anything in this video? Was he even together with NCDC at any point?

How can we prove that the video was recorded today?

Which TV station recorded it?

1 Like

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by iswallker(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Noted...

That's why I hardly comment on propaganda thread and rest..

It is full of hate.

Next thing they will say is this- BUHARI IS NOT WEARING MASK..

Have you seen Trump with mask before?

I hate propagandist.

But he is dead to his responsibility.. undecided
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by alizma: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
switspin:

Do other countries not have?
Nigeria is not other countries and if you are not satisfied, you can go to those countries.

1 Like

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by salt1: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
They've found another doppelganger!

1 Like

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Excalante(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
9ja is actually blessed ooo just imagine the cases of covid 19 was as alarming as it was in USA or ITALY nah die ooo.. Pickin way no get papa nah God dey look after am.... Nigeria is just like a ship sailing in a big ocean without a captain God is our only hope.

1 Like

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by mechanics(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
He's looking fresh o.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Excalante(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
salt1:
They've found another doppelganger!
Don't tell me you believe that ipob bullshit.... Get real for once..
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by rottennaija(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Thought they said the president is I'll and taken to a foreign country
The problem with lying and being caught repeatedly lying is that when you eventually tell the truth, no one will believe you...
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by davillian(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
castrol180:
Buhari should quickly address the issue of house of rep buying 2020 model cars for themselves amid this pestilence of corona and can't pay just mere sum of 30k each to every citizens with BVN or NIN as stimulus package
Car way them don buy
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by ifeniceguy: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
we don't need update we need support to cushion the economic effects on the common man...

I have not been able to work in my saloon for the past 4 days now. Wetin I wann dey chop support could come in the provision of food or financial aid but you are too unintelligent to understand my post. Don't rush to quote me again OK?

Wait ooo but if we don't even get update, how are we going to even know if they re willing to give support.
Reason am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by OChimex: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
JunctionBox:
What next after the briefing? And how come only Buhari didn't use nose mask? Or does he have immune against uncle Corona Virus? Corona Virus we know is a respecter of nobody. Better start using your protective kits.

Meanwhile, your patronage on any of the following is very important to us.

Let us handle all your design and souvenir work at very affordable rates.

Logo
Flyers
Posters
Banners
Business cards
Calendars
Animation
Branded T-shirt and bags and souvenirs in general

Call/chat on: 081-770-396-90

Don't mind them. Who do they think they are fooling?

Why did they make it so short and voiceless?

Why didnt they allow the full video with sound so that we too go hear the briefing and know wetin dey happen too, from the NCDC boss mouth?
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by donjancd19(m): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Guys

Don't dull o

I'm giving out 1 Million Naira on Nairaland today by 6pm.

Check out my post by 6pm today.

Check my profile to confirm my credibility
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Kuginzi: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
bukatyne:

Who wishes him death?

He should like other presidents and Governor of Lagos state constantly address us and tell us what the Nigerian Govt is doing to tackle the pandemic.

They have told everywhere to shut down and designated some schools as little market points and told us days they will open. They have shown us the relief centers etc etc.

If you are been honest, did he say anything in this video? Was he even together with NCDC at any point?

Don't u know that the Governors must consult the president on any action they want to execute which has direct impact on the people.
Secondly, Is Buhari's statement a remedy to Corona virus?
Thirdly, Buhari's nature is always like that, he talk less. He believes in action. Buhari is aware through the Minister of Health of all the steps being taken by NCDC. Who approved all the funds being used by NCDC?
Lastly, Trump's comment didn't stop or reduce the virus likewise Buhari's statement will not stop Corona virus.

1 Like

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Kuginzi: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
bukatyne:

Who wishes him death?

Buhari is taking actions and achieving results silently. If you want a talkative, his name is Donald Trump, he has been talking and tweeting while Corona Virus has been killing his people in thousands everyday.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by dragunov: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
idealogical:

He actually creates more problem, chaos and confusion with his convoluted speeches. When they gave him intelligence report about the virus back in January, he brushed it aside.

Obama created the pandemic office in the whit house to fight pandemics like Covid-19, but Trump came in and abolished the office and crippled any kind of rapid response needed to fight the disease and nip it in the bud.

He then staged rallies and gave ignorant and careless speeches like Covid-19 is a hoax the democrats created to derail his presidency. Just imagine PMB spewing such retarded rubbish.

The guy is an impossible case. He destroyed any legacy ascribed to Obama out of sheer hatred and continue to blame him (Obama) for all his (Trump"s)failures. He had even initially blamed the past administration for the COVID 19 virus pandemic in the US, forgetting that he has already spent almost 4yrs in office and the virus is a recent development.

The pathological liar is currently denying ever calling the virus problem a hoax. He is vehemently denying ever brushing the issue aside now that Biden is using his speeches against him.

He is constantly looking for credit from everyone, including the opposition, haven forgotten that he himself has never given his predecessors any credit for anything. That is really paining him. But I don't know why he thinks he is beyond karma.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Mtmike(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is surely a acted, how come we didn't get any video before the bant. How come he isn't addressing the public frequently. Any body supporting this decapacitated government is an enemy of this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by bluefilm: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
salbis:
The rate at which this virus spread i pray it stops at this point. Else what is happening in Italy would be a child's play, as our level of preparedness is nothing to write home about.

Virus wey fit don begin spread from that moment it was discovered in Wuhan, China since early november last year, naim you come dey fear now!

Ndo.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Aiyk2333: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
joelbooks:
President Buhari Received Briefing from Health Minister and DG NCDC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbA9dlRPAOI
We 'll continue to burst their bubble & shame them.

See the two pictures closely and note where I marked.

These were pictures taken before Buhari left Nigeria on two different occasions.

They released these pictures on Twitter saying he met with Minister of Health and DG NCDC today & his e-rats on social media are spreading it.

People like us won't keep quiet. Why would one event have two different furniture surfaces?

Picture 1, no table before Buhari, but

picture 2 has glass center table.

Picture 1 has no APC throw pillow to his right but picture 2 has.

Picture 2 has no red centre rug but picture 2 has.

Picture 1 has another seat to the covik's left but

picture 2 doesn't. Picture 1 shows where the man on dark clothes is sitting is where Buhari sat on picture 2. Picture 1 has Nigerian & armed forces flag but none on picture 2.

Note the huge blinds on picture 1 but none behind the covik president on picture 2.

There's no step to picture 1 but there's on picture 2, where the cowpresident enters through if you are familiar with the Aso Rock & its layout.

These urchins keep disgracing themselves thinking they're helping themselves. There's life after government. Remember, no matter where you run to, you 'll come back, your children will come back.

Stop exposing your madness. This man has nothing to offer this country, so stop spreading fake news to cover his emptiness and failures.

God bless NIGERIA �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Aiyk2333: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Aiyk2333:

We 'll continue to burst their bubble & shame them.

See the two pictures closely and note where I marked.

These were pictures taken before Buhari left Nigeria on two different occasions.

They released these pictures on Twitter saying he met with Minister of Health and DG NCDC today & his e-rats on social media are spreading it.

People like us won't keep quiet. Why would one event have two different furniture surfaces?

Picture 1, no table before Buhari, but

picture 2 has glass center table.

Picture 1 has no APC throw pillow to his right but picture 2 has.

Picture 2 has no red centre rug but picture 2 has.

Picture 1 has another seat to the covik's left but

picture 2 doesn't. Picture 1 shows where the man on dark clothes is sitting is where Buhari sat on picture 2. Picture 1 has Nigerian & armed forces flag but none on picture 2.

Note the huge blinds on picture 1 but none behind the covik president on picture 2.

There's no step to picture 1 but there's on picture 2, where the cowpresident enters through if you are familiar with the Aso Rock & its layout.

These urchins keep disgracing themselves thinking they're helping themselves. There's life after government. Remember, no matter where you run to, you 'll come back, your children will come back.

Stop exposing your madness. This man has nothing to offer this country, so stop spreading fake news to cover his emptiness and failures.

God bless NIGERIA �
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Dansuqi: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=Aiyk2333 post=87863126][/quote]

Rubbish
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by ColdCode: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Those who believe this don't watch film. Holly wood will even edit it that the president will speak without even being there.
Ask me how you can make twins in movies...Go and watch science fiction then you will know that video editing is possible...
Yesterdays femi Adesina lied and to buttress it, they went for video editing...But they have a long way to go and learn...
Go to Marvel and HBO studio to learn video editing...
If you have any video you want to edit pls pm me.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by cusBeta: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Melezenawii:
Doubters of Pictures ... please see the Video....is not easy to be wailers and liars at the same time
Tahhhh. Look we'll check behind him besides Nigerian flag, another flag is behind him..... Watch again...
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by zakir007(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Melezenawii:

To their utter dismay, he is alright.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Ophilabraham: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I'm convince enough, buhari and his chief of staff are still much in Nigeria. meanwhile, Funsho Alakija: richest black woman in the world turned evangelist preaching in Lagos state. Well done mama evangelist .
watch the inspiring video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq1H99ss3K0

Are you using that title to flatten her as she isn't even close that now?
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Johnnyessence(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ophilabraham:

Are you using that title to flatten her as she isn't even close that now?
she's. she"s now the G.O of Rose of Sharon ministry.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by kitanga: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Chai! Buhari babalawo too strong.
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by surgical: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nbote:

Are U not ashamed Every single President of every country affected by dis crisis so far are d ones giving live updates and real time updates of what is happening in their countries but here u are celebrating dat ur President is receiving updates?? Every President and Head of Government have come out to give the ppl updates on what d government is doing, plans they are putting in place and actions dey are taking atleast to calm d nerves of d populace. Are U normalEvery other state governor in dis country and Head of state of every other country have all come out to give their personal updates, what is stopping d robot in Aso rock Serious ehn it is ppl like U dat makes it hard for dis country to get things right..
you forgot the guy you quoted is an idiot
Apologies to peace imam
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Risentouch(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I don't need a sage to tell you are behind the other account relating to my Moniker.

But clearly, it will be hard for you to act such script.

Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by Gandollaar(f): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
TemmyT002:
Where is his mask?
buhari been get issues before corona. Do you want your presidiot to choke?
Re: Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC by paulsir: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.