Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,783 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN (6081 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by Uyi168: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Personally, the issue isn't a big one..
Shes going... And sadly the boy..

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by movement2020: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Uyi168:
Take is as his destiny...
Wtf does that mean?

What would you advice? . The last resort is divorce. Will that solve the problem? It will to a certain stage but if you put the welfare of the kids into consideration, the man has no choice than to let go. It is difficult, I know. The emotional trauma is enough for the boy in the nearest future.

The woman as well would need to re-trace her steps to ascertain the present location of the father. She may not even know. We can't judge her because we have not heard her own side of the story. That alone is psychological trauma for her.

The man would also be affected till he dies because, anything he thinks about it, he gets worried and disturbed.

At this stage, maturity sets in. This issue is not for the faint hearted at all.

See, life is very funny. Let me narrate a scenario. A guy impregnates a lady and refused to take responsibility. The lady at that stage is scared of abortion. She would have to find a way out. As a guy who happens to his fiance, she explains such to you, would you give her money to abort or you take responsibility or break up. Remember, you love her dearly, ready for marriage and this 6 happens.

Some guys would take responsibility while some would let her abort and some would break up.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by Uyi168: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
movement2020:

What would you advice? . The last resort is divorce. Will that solve the problem? It will to a certain stage but if you put the welfare of the kids into consideration, the man has no choice than to let go. It is difficult, I know. The emotional trauma is enough for the boy in the nearest future.

The woman as well would need to re-trace her steps to ascertain the present location of the father. She may not even know. We can't judge her because we have not heard her own side of the story. That alone is psychological trauma for her.

The man would also be affected till he dies because, anything he thinks about it, he gets worried and disturbed.

At this stage, maturity sets in. This issue is not for the faint hearted at all.

See, life is very funny. Let me narrate a scenario. A guy impregnates a lady and refused to take responsibility. The lady at that stage is scared of abortion. She would have to find a way out. As a guy who happens to his fiance, she explains such to you, would you give her money to abort or you take responsibility or break up. Remember, you love her dearly, ready for marriage and this 6 happens.

Some guys would take responsibility while some would let her abort and some would break up.
The part where u said is his destiny is what I don't get.......
The marriage is already gone...

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by movement2020: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Uyi168:
The part where u said is his destiny is what I don't get.......
The marriage is already gone...

Probably to you, the marriage is gone. Marriage entails lots of patience. Sometimes, it is not the way you see things that you handle them especially when kids are involved. It takes a lot of patience and communication.

If our parent told us their experiences in marriage, you would never close your mouth. They endured lots of things. Hiccups in marriage emanates in different forms. Just prayerful
Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
pamidez:
First, this moniker was created for this purpose.

So here is my true life story...I wedded my wife (white and traditional) in early 2004 now a little over 15 years ago while I was around 25yrs old. The courtship was about a year and there was no premarital defilement which was encouraged by long distance relationship and above all our Biblical belief.

Now we have 2 children, a boy and a girl, and the first (i.e. a boy) does not look like me at all. He was conceived while she was schooling in one of the south western states (and living off camp) whereas I was in Lagos hustling to pay our bills. She took in immediately after her service and our first child is 12yrs plus.

Due to the free time caused by the CORVID19 effect I decided to clear my worries by doing DNA test on my 2 children and below is the summarized results:

1) SON
- Combined Paternity Index = 0
- Probability of Paternity = 0%

2) DAUGHTER
- Combined Paternity Index = 5,008,715,850
- Probability of Paternity = 99.99999998%

I have known about this result for almost a week now and I intend to file for divorce but the courts are virtually closed according to my lawyer.

Truth is DNA does NOT lie so should I still confront her with this my concrete evidence before the pending legal action?

Should I be bothered about what happens to the (innocent) boy?

Is there anything like mercy or forgiveness?

What else should I do at this moment?

Abeg, I do not want to commit murder during this period....please help!

Very mature advice-s could be sent directly to oludairo@yahoo.com

You can do whatever you like to your wife o, but please don't stop loving that boy. I beg you in the name of God. Even if you eventually find his father, please wait till he is grown enough to handle the situation.
Men are scum, we hear but WOMEN ARE DEVIL (SERPENT)!!!

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by emmaodet: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Emaprince:
As in...sit don look while he is deceived to believe that another mans child belongs to him?

Aren't you stupid and wicked like this?

Do you know what a man can go through on finding out his wife is sleeping around and even so foolish enough to get pregnant for another man that is not the husband, carry it for nine months and deliver for him to host a party, drink and rejoice over a baby that belongs to another man...while the LovePeddler watches in delight. She also put herself at a risk of STDS....having unprotected sex with a man not her husband. This is height of irresponsibility.

My broda, as in ehnnnnnnn
You see the rubbish he said that op. Should take the secret to his grave. Can you imagine that? Seeing your wife and a bastard you were deceived to raise everyday in your house and keep feeding and spending on them till you die?

Ohhhhh Nooooooooo
Martinez39s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by Omar09(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2020
Emaprince:
As in...sit don look while he is deceived to believe that another mans child belongs to him?

Aren't you stupid and wicked like this?

Do you know what a man can go through on finding out his wife is sleeping around and even so foolish enough to get pregnant for another man that is not the husband, carry it for nine months and deliver for him to host a party, drink and rejoice over a baby that belongs to another man...while the LovePeddler watches in delight. She also put herself at a risk of STDS....having unprotected sex with a man not her husband. This is height of irresponsibility.

You suppose know say that guy you are quoting is stupid. I saw his comment and like he advised, I sit down overlook am.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Jaubdu see why both sons and daughters should be in a will?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by Martinez39s(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2020
pocohantas:
Whatever you want to do, do.

Na your fellow man give am the belle. It is all part of the bro-code.

Take heart.
Cleanworld:
Brother, Some truth are creative commons taking to the grave.

Sit down Look. if you can.
SMH.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by Martinez39s(m): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2020
movement2020:

Note : The lady was not married when she conceived. It was a long distance relationship that caused the havoc. Though, that is not an excuse.
Of course it's not an excuse. Married or not, what excuse is there to make a man a victim of paternity fraud? What exactly is your point?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by proclinician: 9:10am On Mar 29, 2020
movement2020:

This nonsense scenario is in no way related to the incident narrated by the OP. The wife has brought in a baby from another man and has shamelessly and wickedly pinned it on the man as a legitimate child. Normally I'm not surprised at your sentiments you are a scantimonous hypochlorite but think of it this way. She has an affair outside marriage alright then she gets pregnant from the affair that's wicked enough. Then she comes home and put it on his husband and they both welcome the baby conceived on an atmosphere of deceit and mendacity. I'm not surprised you're telling him to bury this and move on. If he is your brother would you also go ahead to tell him to accept his fate and move on? Probably start having protected sex with his wh0re wife for fear of HIV and AIDS or STDs and maybe use artificial insemination when they want to make babies and stop testing the DNA of future kids? What the hell

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by LadySarah: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2020
Forgive her. grin grin

She didn't mean to.

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by Martinez39s(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2020
movement2020:

angry angry undecided

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by Martinez39s(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2020
You should divorce your wife, and send the boy out of your house. The boy's father is to be responsible for him.

https://www.nairaland.com/5695941/many-memes-redpill-guys-get

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by najib632(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2020
movement2020:
Good the court are not in process. Good, you also have patience to ask on how to handle it perfectly. I appreciate that in you. You are manly.

Now, to the solution. It's going to be a hard one. I don't know how you can handle what am about to advise but with your patience and manly stand, I think you would be able.

Op, this life, we are faced with different tribulations. Yours will differ from mine. To be frank, you went too far and now you have to be bold enough to face the consequence. It's just like couples checking each other's phone. They will definitely see something they never planned. Either get depressed or break up.

You have two options but before you take any, let the children in question be your first reason to decide

The first option is, tell your wife and seek for divorce. If you divorce, your daughter would live separately which is a problem to you because rarely would have the chance to train her.

Second, take it as your destiny. The greatest secret you will take down to your grave. Accept fate, forgive and move on as if nothing happened. It's easy said than done but that's the truth. We all have secrets and this should be added to yours. Love your wife as well.

you're mad.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2020
ibkayee:
This isn't a personal attack on the OP because I'm not privy to his personal life, but generally speaking, I wish this same level of outrage was expressed when it came to the incessant infidelities Nigerian wives are expected to endure. Lol can you imagine if males could conceive?

I feel bad for OP because I've read the details and there's a proximity that interacting with him on the forum brings that has forced allowed me to empathize with him as an individual. However, if it was a random headline somewhere I'd caught I'd probably laugh

How is even relevant now, the worst a man can bring home from adulttery is infection, compare to women , a woman that cheat will either bring home infection, a bastard or death to d man.
There is an adage in yoruba that says "eni toh fe eni nii aya ofi oju re wo ni (the man bangin ur wife won't spare you a gud lntention.
Our forefathers are not stupid, another adage says if a woman that cheat no kill herself she will kill d husband.
I av never heard or seen a woman nursing a bastard cos d husband decieved her, these issue only affect men that is why there is so much outrage.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by ibkayee(f): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2020
ericsmith:

How is even relevant now, the worst a man can bring home from adulttery is infection, compare to women , a woman that cheat will either bring home infection, a bastard or death to d man.
There is an adage in yoruba that says "eni toh fe eni nii aya ofi oju re wo ni (the man bangin ur wife won't spare you a gud lntention.
Our forefathers are not stupid, another adage says if a woman that cheat no kill herself she will kill d husband.
I av never heard or seen a woman nursing a bastard cos d husband decieved her, these issue only affect men that is why there is so much outrage.
I don’t know what you’re talking about, sorry

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by kodix(m): 10:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Honestly this is devastating,men and women do it but you re now a victim,divorcing her is not the solution because you don't know what the next person will be! So is better you keep it secret and live your life may this is as a result of a mistake, since 2004 you have just 2 children minus this boy it will be one so divorce is not worth it,change is constant she might even enjoy herself more with her son and daughter if she stop staying with you and you will start afresh, remember you are not getting younger if I guess you are above forties now so act wisely [color=#550000][/color]
Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by movement2020: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2020
najib632:
you're mad.

Be civil in your response and always make sure you read properly before you respond to comments. It will safe you a lot of bad energy.

With your age, marriage is not in your to do list. When you get married, you will not be myopic in handling issues.

The best advice anyone can give is to divorce. It was an option I gave but there is a price to pay. If he accepts as well, there is a price to pay. It's either happiness for himself or for the kids or for both. Whichever he decides, he would be the one to face the consequences.

You can see why I said, marriage is meant for matured minds.
Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by worworbabe: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2020
OP is very calm. This explains why the woman must have taken him for a ride. Many women treat good men badly which is very unfortunate.

If I were you, there is no forgiving this woman. She must go with her son and I will fight tooth and nail to keep my daughter from such a bad influence.

Like someone said, give her the benefit of doubt and do maternity test to be sure the baby was not swapped. If baby was not swapped, nothing she says will hold water.

Was she a virgin when you married her?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2020
movement2020:
Good the court are not in process. Good, you also have patience to ask on how to handle it perfectly. I appreciate that in you. You are manly.

Now, to the solution. It's going to be a hard one. I don't know how you can handle what am about to advise but with your patience and manly stand, I think you would be able.

Op, this life, we are faced with different tribulations. Yours will differ from mine. To be frank, you went too far and now you have to be bold enough to face the consequence. It's just like couples checking each other's phone. They will definitely see something they never planned. Either get depressed or break up.

You have two options but before you take any, let the children in question be your first reason to decide

The first option is, tell your wife and seek for divorce. If you divorce, your daughter would live separately which is a problem to you because rarely would have the chance to train her.

Second, take it as your destiny. The greatest secret you will take down to your grave. Accept fate, forgive and move on as if nothing happened. It's easy said than done but that's the truth. We all have secrets and this should be added to yours. Love your wife as well.

STFU !

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by pamidez: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
I really appreciate all the (good, bad and ugly) comments here which would help me in taking an informed decision in the next few hours.

Yes it is a real life story (yes 99.9999% true) and it can only happen to the living and it is only the living that can find a workable solution.

The MOD here can help push this my story to the front page.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by Omar09(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Uyi168:
Take is as his destiny...
Wtf does that mean?

It means he should train that child as his whilst bearing in mind that child ain't his and that he's been conned.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by NoToPile: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
ericsmith:

@bolded Oh really Death nko.

As for the OP, so sorry you are passing through this betrayal, just ensure you confirm the child wasnt swapped or something, do a DNA test to confirm if its truly her own child.

God help you.
Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by pamidez: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
NoToPile:

As for the OP, so sorry you are passing through this betrayal, just ensure you confirm the child wasnt swapped or something, do a DNA test to confirm if its truly her own child.

God help you.

Thanks for the question.

I was in the hospital labour room (theater) when the baby was born, cleaned up in my presence and handed over to me. It happened in a private hospital and ours was the only birth that day. There was absolutely no swap.
Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by nuelyoyo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
pamidez:
First, this moniker was created for this purpose.

So here is my true life story...I wedded my wife (white and traditional) in early 2004 now a little over 15 years ago while I was around 25yrs old. The courtship was about a year and there was no premarital defilement which was encouraged by long distance relationship and above all our Biblical belief.

Now we have 2 children, a boy and a girl, and the first (i.e. a boy) does not look like me at all. He was conceived while she was schooling in one of the south western states (and living off camp) whereas I was in Lagos hustling to pay our bills. She took in immediately after her service and our first child is 12yrs plus.

Due to the free time caused by the CORVID19 effect I decided to clear my worries by doing DNA test on my 2 children and below is the summarized results:

1) SON
- Combined Paternity Index = 0
- Probability of Paternity = 0%

2) DAUGHTER
- Combined Paternity Index = 5,008,715,850
- Probability of Paternity = 99.99999998%

I have known about this result for almost a week now and I intend to file for divorce but the courts are virtually closed according to my lawyer.

Truth is DNA does NOT lie so should I still confront her with this my concrete evidence before the pending legal action?

Should I be bothered about what happens to the (innocent) boy?

Is there anything like mercy or forgiveness?

What else should I do at this moment?

Abeg, I do not want to commit murder during this period....please help!

Very mature advice-s could be sent directly to oludairo@yahoo.com
Please how much did you pay for the DNA test?
Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by Belafonte(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
ibkayee:
This isn't a personal attack on the OP because I'm not privy to his personal life, but generally speaking, I wish this same level of outrage was expressed when it came to the incessant infidelities Nigerian wives are expected to endure. Lol can you imagine if males could conceive?

I feel bad for OP because I've read the details and there's a proximity that interacting with him on the forum brings that has forced allowed me to empathize with him as an individual. However, if it was a random headline somewhere I'd caught I'd probably laugh

What’s this nonsense? Do Nigerian women not cheat and have their husbands forgive them? Ask around and you’d be shocked to know how many Nigerian men have forgiven their cheating wives. Even on this forum, many have written epistles to that regard.

Passing off another person’s child as your spouse’s is totally incomparable to infidelity. They shouldn’t be mentioned in the same breath.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by ibkayee(f): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Belafonte:

What’s this nonsense? Do Nigerian women not cheat and have their husbands forgive them? Ask around and you’d be shocked to know how many Nigerian men have forgiven their cheating wives. Even on this forum, many have written epistles to that regard.

Passing off another person’s child as your spouse’s is totally incomparable to infidelity. They shouldn’t be mentioned in the same breath.
ibkayee:

I don't know the stats, but I know that cheating is normalized for men in Nigeria, a husband will cheat and his wife is expected to accept it as normal, take him and any of the outside children back and move on. But if it's the other way around, the same set of people will scream bloody murder

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by Belafonte(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
ibkayee:

Of course. A cop out after dropping your opinion.
Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by ibkayee(f): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Belafonte:

Of course. A cop out after dropping your opinion.
Lmao how is that a cop out? I’d already answered a similar question and resourcefully copied and pasted my answer

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by Belafonte(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao how is that a cop out? I’d already answered a similar question and resourcefully copied and pasted my answer

Na so

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
NoToPile:

God help you.

bro , it might look like am trying to justify men cheat buh the truth is what it is, In most cases of infection or Hiv ... it is the wife that infect d hubby most cos adulterous housewives no dey subscribe to condom/protection bsides dem no dey ask housewife where she see belle..
Buh fathering a bastard is worst than worst ... only victims can xplain the pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Her Husband Always Beat Her Despiter Her Commitment / A Must Read!!! 12 Hardcore Truth About Marriage! !!!! / Fertility Booster : Freeflow And Dr Quick Herbal Capsules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.