Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" (100071 Views)

More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA / 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by nomenclature(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
My brother open your eyes clearly ,be enlightened, oga so because of prayer,the death rate is lower than Spanish flue?like seriously? Didn't you read that it takes less than 5 hours for someone to die in the case of Spanish flue?but Corona virus is one of the least in terms of mortality rate in the Corona family like Ebola,I am a Christian but you should make use of your brain.so why didn't the disease go away totally because of prayer or God is not that powerful? Lol .....emancipate yourself from mental.slavery
damsberrydammy74:

Where did u see it stated in my words that I'm seeking God through a pastor. What I'm replying you is your comment about it that u said prophecy without solution and I pointed out what he said the solution would be. He didn't say we should come to his Church for prayer he just said the world should pray in general. Afterall if not for prayers who would have imagined the number of death that would have occurred, read about spanish flu and the number of deaths recorded on Google and you will thank God and know it's not by our powers. I'm sure with prayers this too will pass. Pls don't allow hatred for any man of God blindfolded the reality.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by lastempero: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
mamapidgin:

They are not saying the same thing and they never said the same thing, if you listen very well to Pastor Adeboye he said that this virus was sent by God to earth plainly and clearly, and he also said that people should stop saying God doesn't send diseases to Mankind...But Apostle Suleiman has clearly and unequivocally said it was some people that sat down and created the virus just for some political and economical gains, these two statements are two different things and pls don't use realms of spirits to justify what the two of them have said as been in agreement with each other..

Conspiracy going up and down and yet to even see any of them saying that it's the signs of the last days which even makes more sense and was clearly spelt out in the bible.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by RockyEyo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
mamapidgin:

Abegi remove religion from this let all the religious leaders come together and pray for it to end tomorrow 29th of March 2020 If it ends then I will believe all these their prophecies

When some of them have even created mobile app for people that couldn't make it to the church to pay their tithes and offerings

God does not need you to believe so as to be God, God is God despite our belief or unbelief. He does not need you it is we (me and you) that need him....... say what you may it doesn’t really matter God had factored even your unbelief and unrepentant nature right from creation so even that does not surprise God....

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by BButterfly: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Conspiracy theories every where, time for our Lord Jesus Christ to come and judge this wicked world.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Coronavirus1: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
SperoQuest:
Good afternoon dear Nairalanders, I want you all to read this raw truth about the Corona virus revealed by apostle Johnson Suleiman In his online program yesterday.

Irrespective whether you are a Christian or not.
Below are his words which I have thoroughly separated into 20 Raw facts about the Corona virus.

These are his words according to Revelation from GOD.

1)GOD Said, he gave the world to man and he don't do anything to interfere in the affairs of the world, unless man invites him in understanding in the place of prayers.

2) The Nation in question has sinned against the world, they wanted to make their own moon shine brighter than the natural moon, their Power tussle is beween a particular Nation and they want to bring that Nation on their feet.

3) Covid 19 is an experiment and now they are rejoicing because they are shaking the world and they will wait for another two years.

In 2022, something worst will happen and it will also originate from them.

4) The world leaders are coming together to have a synergy that will make all religion have a common ground and the pope is part of it.

5) AMERICA is their Target but the president is their obstacle.

6) America should not joke with the next election, because they will all want to support the opponent of the current president.

7) If the current president of America is not re elected then the world is finished.

God said we should all pray to change it.

8 ) DONALD TRUMP'S opponent is not the issue but his running mate. If the running mate wins, he will be impeached for a lady to take over to fulfill the new world order.

9)Their current agenda is to humiliate Donald Trump, they have succeeded in making him a mockery in America while they are now free from it but the prayers of the saints will reverse it and America will be healed.

10)The virus was manufactured by this people and it's not a biological weapon, it's a chemical weapon.

11)Many people contacted the virus through testing, once you go for the test, they will infect you.

The few people that are not positive, is to balance the equation to make people believe it's real.

12) The vaccine will come but the vaccine contains the actual disease.
It is loaded with signals to control human beings by sending signals from the body to their power base.
That will be the proof to show that you are safe and virus free.

13) when they tell you to take the vaccines and you refused, you will be denied a lot of things.

14) Italy was sacrifice because the pope is part of it and that is why you saw very large cases in Italy.
It was not a coincidence, it was a sacrifice.

15) The policy of not coming together so as not to contact the vurus was targeted at believers, because they know that coming together of believers of GOD, will frustrate their plan.

16) All believers must come together against the new world order to scatter the agenda of the Antichrist.

17) They are planning on a new world currency.

18)You must purify yourself because they target your body.

19) By June to August, different agenda to unify the world will begin.

20) Kuwait, Egypt, Malaysia, Singapore, Hongkong, Carbon, Thailand, Madagascar, Saudi Arabia, America (Baltimore and Maryland) needs special prayers.

We all have to purify our body and come together to pray and frustrate the plan of the new world order.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVp0csb1g3g
COVID-19

Discipline saved China. Indiscipline punishes Europe. Arrogance deals with Americans and Ignorance threatens Africa. Covid-19 is real, stay home and take every necessary preventive measure
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Aidejay(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Haba!
THANK GOE FOR WISDOM AND DIVINE GUIDANCE.
I WOULD HAVE BEEN LIVING A LIFE OF UTTER SLAVERY TO THE WORDS AND TEACHINGS OF MERE MEN DISGUISED AS THE WORD OF GOD.
BUT HE HAS GIVEN ME VICTORY OVER ZOMBIESM
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Benwallt(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
sunkieisland:

I understand your position but my concern is that people are quick to attribute anarchy and disorder to the church or it's failures and church leaders but don't hold democratically elected govt accountable. That's the epicenter of my discourse.

Thanks
Trust us down here. We are good at looking for who to blame than looking for solution. Don't stress yourself brother. Isolate yourself n stay healthy.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by LegacyB: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
This guys actually deserve the people they lead. How can this type of story decieve even one audience Well kudos to those who believe you.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by confirm0(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Who watches the Simpsons .... If you know you know ...

The scriptures said all this which has been happening many years back also

Check out this photos from a very old book written many years back

Well there is a lot of back end operation based on the outbreak, front end is what government want us to know ... Won't say much but prepare for more outbreaks

#controledReality

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by RockyEyo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
mamapidgin:

Abegi remove religion from this let all the religious leaders come together and pray for it to end tomorrow 29th of March 2020 If it ends then I will believe all these their prophecies

When some of them have even created mobile app for people that couldn't make it to the church to pay their tithes and offerings

God does not need you to believe so as to be God, God is God despite our belief or unbelief. He does not need you it is we (me and you) that need him....... say what you may it doesn’t really matter God had factored even your unbelief and unrepentant nature right from creation so even that does not surprise God....
His ways are not our ways His thoughts are not our thoughts as the Heavens are above the earth so also are His ways ......... He remains a mystery that can never be solved by man

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by splashbaby(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
SperoQuest:
Good afternoon dear Nairalanders, I want you all to read this raw truth about the Corona virus revealed by apostle Johnson Suleiman In his online program yesterday.

Irrespective whether you are a Christian or not.
Below are his words which I have thoroughly separated into 20 Raw facts about the Corona virus.

These are his words according to Revelation from GOD.

1)GOD Said, he gave the world to man and he don't do anything to interfere in the affairs of the world, unless man invites him in understanding in the place of prayers.

2) The Nation in question has sinned against the world, they wanted to make their own moon shine brighter than the natural moon, their Power tussle is beween a particular Nation and they want to bring that Nation on their feet.

3) Covid 19 is an experiment and now they are rejoicing because they are shaking the world and they will wait for another two years.

In 2022, something worst will happen and it will also originate from them.

4) The world leaders are coming together to have a synergy that will make all religion have a common ground and the pope is part of it.

5) AMERICA is their Target but the president is their obstacle.

6) America should not joke with the next election, because they will all want to support the opponent of the current president.

7) If the current president of America is not re elected then the world is finished.

God said we should all pray to change it.

8 ) DONALD TRUMP'S opponent is not the issue but his running mate. If the running mate wins, he will be impeached for a lady to take over to fulfill the new world order.

9)Their current agenda is to humiliate Donald Trump, they have succeeded in making him a mockery in America while they are now free from it but the prayers of the saints will reverse it and America will be healed.

10)The virus was manufactured by this people and it's not a biological weapon, it's a chemical weapon.

11)Many people contacted the virus through testing, once you go for the test, they will infect you.

The few people that are not positive, is to balance the equation to make people believe it's real.

12) The vaccine will come but the vaccine contains the actual disease.
It is loaded with signals to control human beings by sending signals from the body to their power base.
That will be the proof to show that you are safe and virus free.

13) when they tell you to take the vaccines and you refused, you will be denied a lot of things.

14) Italy was sacrifice because the pope is part of it and that is why you saw very large cases in Italy.
It was not a coincidence, it was a sacrifice.

15) The policy of not coming together so as not to contact the vurus was targeted at believers, because they know that coming together of believers of GOD, will frustrate their plan.

16) All believers must come together against the new world order to scatter the agenda of the Antichrist.

17) They are planning on a new world currency.

18)You must purify yourself because they target your body.

19) By June to August, different agenda to unify the world will begin.

20) Kuwait, Egypt, Malaysia, Singapore, Hongkong, Carbon, Thailand, Madagascar, Saudi Arabia, America (Baltimore and Maryland) needs special prayers.

We all have to purify our body and come together to pray and frustrate the plan of the new world order.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVp0csb1g3g
Pure lies from a big liar.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by UwaMmebii(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Scammer Pastor
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by yeman1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
I've heard what this pastor is saying before when I was in Europe . It's true. And d game has began now
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by UwaMmebii(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Fake pastor
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Dick1000(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
mamapidgin:

They are not saying the same thing and they never said the same thing, if you listen very well to Pastor Adeboye he said that this virus was sent by God to earth plainly and clearly, and he also said that people should stop saying God doesn't send diseases to Mankind...But Apostle Suleiman has clearly and unequivocally said it was some people that sat down and created the virus just for some political and economical gains, these two statements are two different things and pls don't use realms of spirits to justify what the two of them have said as been in agreement with each other..
No need of all this! If God want to do a thing he will not come down to carry it out but will still pass through men to accomplish is task either good or bad. All what the all nation of the world need now is GOD MERCY not baseless arguement
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by kramer: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Simran94:
Now it is all coming together.
God already said it in his word, that people will turn a deaf ear to all the signs and will ignore.

The same God also said a lot of false prophets will appear towards the end of the world. Adeboye and Suleman have given two contradictory explanations. So which one is the false prophet?
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by MrPRevailer(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
goldony:

Very true Bro, this pandemic seems orchestrated to me,i guessed new world order is stirring up evil scheme

Yes it's the New World Order. And going to be achieved on or before 2030.
Before it is achieved, there will be a lot of chaos/crisis caused by these globalists to justify in false pretence the One World Government amd the nations will accept it.

Are you ready for the Rapture? https://www.raptureready.com/information-for-those-left-behind/
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by kramer: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
ivolt:

Educated illiterates.
This is one of the time where I think evolution isn't doing its work right.

More like a stark illiterate who should be banned from the internet so as not to spread his illiteracy. Now I know why they say illiteracy is a disease.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Okuda(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
mamapidgin:
Prophecy without solution

in the prophecy there us solution. you hve to read well and understand.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Smartben123456: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Just not understand why is that only Nigeria or precise Africa have a prophet that can predict everytime causing traffic here and they you guys should stop all this drama and be focused for ones.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Babysheart(f): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Fake pastors. Fake prophecies. Fake everything. Only truth about these people is the lies they speak.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by ablemachine(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Okay.

Excuse me, but some of them are facts. Read them again.

Trojan8:

A fact is a thing that is known to be consistent with objective reality and can be proven to be true with evidence. Wikipedia

So how is the shalaye up there fact?
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by dyn4casie(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by guysis(m): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
confirm0:
Who watches the Simpsons .... If you know you know ...

The scriptures said all this which has been happening many years back also

Check out this photos from a very old book written many years back

Well there is a lot of back end operation based on the outbreak, front end is what government want us to know ... Won't say much but prepare for more outbreaks

#controledReality

I would love to read through this your references as well. Links please
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
ivolt:

That's one of the symptoms of delusion, Mr. GCFR.
It makes you believe what is not there.

Then describe the meaning of delusion that you just learnt
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
stanliwise:
Get lost jare

If you have nothing sensible to type why not mind your business
Oh I have forgotten the lock down has rendered you jobless!
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Okuda(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
mamapidgin:

i dont know what side of religion you are but if you try to reason the things of the spirit in a logical manner, the bible calls you a fool. whether they are on the same page or not, both circumstances of prophecy would reach the same goal which is the fulfilment of the scripture as it concerns the second coming of christ.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by WonderGod(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Superjazz:

Your zombieism is beyond redemption
A dog that will die will not listen to the warning of the hunter. U better listen to the OP now. Bible says watch and pray. If you are just praying and not watching, u will not understand all these things. The Antichrist is about to hit the world and they want to use China that is seeking for world power to achieve that. Let just be rapture prepared. God bless.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by atoleybaba(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
BestChoiceTutor:

Why will an innocent child suffer part of the guilt of his/her parents at times?
do u think a dent pan can bake a perfectly shaped bread without getting dent? Better still can u bake a round shaped bread in a square pan?....when Adam and Eve dinner Dy lost their perfect state and became imperfect hence producing imperfect offspring and so cos we are imperfect, that is why we also sin but knowingly and unknowingly. So u see we are not all that innocent...but cos God loves us and thought the same too. Why not give these offsprings a chance? So he gave his only begotten son to die for us so that who ever put faith in him will have everlasting life. Yes, in a Paradise that Adam and Eve lost here on Earth
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Izigha(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
@#8?? does he know the meaning of running mate?
Nigeria pastors you do not have to agree with their teaching or what they are doing, personally i believe they are all fraudsters. but i like some of they in a person level, Kumuyi is a gentle man with class, pastor Chris have swag, TB Joshua is a humanitarian, the late Bishop Idaosa was another class act. This guy Sulaiman, there is something creepy about him, am not going to be shocked if another story surface about him, not with an adult girl. if you know what i mean.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by atoleybaba(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
vicardino:

You have in the end told us your reasoning is just simple logic but simple logic has no place in understanding orchestrations from the realm of the Spirit. What simple logic explains why Jesus had to be sacrificed? What simple logic explains how iniquity was found in lucifer (the bearer of light in heaven) before he became satan? What simple logic explains that the lamb (Jesus) was sacrificed, slain from the foundation of the world? I don't like quoting scriptures so lazy "christians" won't feel incapacitated but you can read Rev 13:8 and explain via simple logic what God did when the earth was founded. God isn't controlling anything you say? It is well with you sir. Enjoy the rest of your day.
no, I just spoke to u with plain word from d bible. But again you are making God look like he isn't logical....God gave us human d bible don't u think it will be stupid to write the Bible in spiritual sense that humans won't understand? If he wanted us to use spiritual sense why give us bible? Why not talk to us directly and boycotting the Bible?and please what is d relevence of that bible portion u referred me to? Cos u just quoted John's vision. Which is way off topic from the fact that God doesn't have hand in sickness and famine, but the are just signs of the last days and also the repercussions of the sin of our first human parents
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by nedekid: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
SperoQuest:
Have you listen to Joseph prince?

Do you see what Benin himm said yesterday?

Go to YouTube, GOD is speaking to all his prophets.
Since God is "speaking" to them, why can't they ask him for the cure for covik19?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.