Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" (99979 Views)

5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Legendguru: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Fake apostles everywhere
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by ovielistic: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
SperoQuest:
Have you listen to Joseph prince?

Do you see what Benin himm said yesterday?

Go to YouTube, GOD is speaking to all his prophets.

please what the title of the Benny hynn video?
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by GreatMiki1: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
SperoQuest:
You need the spirit of GOD to understand the things of the spirit.

If you are in the prophetic, you will know that both Adeboye and Suleiman are saying the same thing.

God is allowing the Corona virus because man must seek his face in order for him to react.

God bless you for this word. That guy doesn't understand things of the spirit. He is spiritually blind.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by mamapidgin: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Okuda:

i dont know what side of religion you are but if you try to reason the things of the spirit in a logical manner, the bible calls you a fool. whether they are on the same page or not, both circumstances of prophecy would reach the same goal which is the fulfilment of the scripture as it concerns the second coming of christ.

Are u talking of the bible that was written by logical people or which Bible are u referring to? Bro there is nothing true abt that prophecies given by egbon Sulieman. what we are experiencing now is like history repeating itself... Was it the Illuminati that also created The spanish flu of 1918 that killed morethan 50,000,000 people worldwide? I believe Coronavirus can't kill up to that number of people because there are more awareness now compare to 1918 and there has been great improvement in modern medicine now compare to 1918. So forget all this prophecies given by your so called men of God and join the people that will advocate for improve healthcare system via improved governance.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by faithfull18(f): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Simran94:
Now it is all coming together.
God already said it in his word, that people will turn a deaf ear to all the signs and will ignore.
I tell you. People need to be vigilant.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by coolaustyne(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
must our pastors always prophecy negative things... so good things don dry for this world... i SMH.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by faithfull18(f): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
ovielistic:

Other Men of God..Prophets of God have said something similar..don't mind this Naira land folks..most it them are spiritually blind..and know nothing about what's going..all they know is to bark behind their faceless phone to type nonsense.
I tell you, this information are all on the internet. Check out this link: http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/photos.html
Bill gates himself has dropped one or two hints about the Pandemic in one of his talks before it happened. How did he know?

I have always said it that people are programmed and their minds controlled through the movies, cartoons, TV shows, music, games etc. All these things have never been for entertainment.

For example, long before homosexuality, gays etc. started becoming popular, they started showing it subtly in movies, comedy shows etc. We are getting to the time where it will become accepted as normal.

We are in the last days.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by ledaman: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Beer parlour prophecy! cheesy cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by atoleybaba(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
vicardino:

Who then made Job suffer? The devil?

Who orchestrated the punishments of the children of Israel? The devil?

Who even controls the devil? The devil??

Who punished Jesus, who gave him up for punishments? The devil?

May God give us understanding.
devil made job suffer...it is clearly in bible. Satan challenged God that it was cos of the things he gave job and God allowed him to do whatever he thinks to job except killing him. Do u know why? Cos God's sovereignty was challenged in the presence of other angels and God needed to prove Satan a liar as always

2. God again didn't cause their punishment, he only allowed their enemies attack them. Again there is a difference between causing and allowing. He allowed the Egyptians to oppress them, he allowed the Assyrians to attack them he allowed Babylon to hold them captives and later when he saw they were looking up to him, he freed them from their oppressors. It is like u having a child u usually shield from bullies but this child one day looks at u and tells u Waka and started being ungrateful. When the bullies come, u simply pretend not to see them and let d bullies flog the child. Does that mean u caused it? Again that is the difference between causing and allowing. God may allow something bad to Happen but neverr will he cause it because he is a good God. I will still refer u to the book of james that says God doesn't try anyone with evil.(let me know if u av not come across that portion before, and if u have, what is ur understanding on the portion)

3. Are u saying His is controlling the devil? If God controls the devil, is our existence not defeated? Why play with people's feeling even tell the people to flee from the devil when u know u control the devil to do ur bidding? Why control someone u will still destroy? Does that make God sensible?? Are u saying God controlled devil to go and mislead Adam and Eve? Why will God do that? He created a good environment for them to live forever, then he now created devil to go and take it away from them? And u still worship that kind of insane god? Do u know with this ur thinking, if I don't believe God exist, I will stop being a Christian and turn to an athiest?
How will u say God controls the devil? He doesn't. If God give human freewill tell me why he will control d devil. The Bible calls Satan God's enemy and said very soon God will wage war with him. Why should God wage war with someone he controls? This is simple logic bro

4. U said who punished Jesus? What sin did Jesus commit that God will punish him?
God gave up his son to suffer and die. God gave Jesus up to be killed for the redemption of mankind. He didn't kill jesus, he allowed Jesus to be killed. Satan even tried to turn Jesus away from God and gifting him the things of the world. Can u imagine that? If it was God that killed Jesus why can't he spare everyone the seasonal movie of Jesus coming to earth and killing him in heaven and telling us that our sins has been paid for? Why use Satan and his agents to do his dirty bidding? What different God from a terrible Italian mafia ordering hired killers to do their dirty jobs.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by rayval(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
LwKM... I saw a video last week where all this things were stated by one cosporacy theorist. I am sure this man saw same video as well..He juat rephrased everything the man said...
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by atoleybaba(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
vicardino:

I'm trying to know how to answer so as not to make it look like an argument.

To start with, I never quoted anything out of context. You said your explanations about God not involved in the affairs of man, which is this case is about the advent of covid 19 is based on simple logic and I said "logic isn't a vocabulary registered in the dictionary of spiritual/spirit realms" I then proceeded to ask you to use your simple logic to explain to me few highlighted events which you can relate with but I see that you skipped explaining those events using your pure logic because pure logic can't explain spiritual realities.

Secondly, you replied by saying if God wasn't being logical, he wouldn't have given us Bible, rather he'd have spoken to us.

My brother, I have so many things to say here but i'm not good with writing too many words. BIBLE is God's words, the most effective of the WAYS he speaks to us. Bible is a compendium of God's wisdom, methodologies and characters. And please don't mistake Bible to be something logical, God gave us the Bible and we all know that God is a Spirit, what then did God give us in form of a book called Bible? God gave us "Spiritual intelligence, understanding and knowledge" in form of a book. Why would God give man something spiritual? Because man was never a flesh/physical being alone but also a Spirit being. So, when God gave us a Bible, he wasn't being logical in the sense you have put it, he's packaged every victual we are gonna need as spirit being on earth and he gave us in a Bible. That's why people read with no understanding and tend to use logic (human wisdom, a wisdom of this earth) to interpret the Bible.

2Tim 3 : 16-17 tells us that All scripture is given by inspiration of God. You see, not by logic of God and Job 32 :8 tells us that "There is a Spirit in man, and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

The wisdom of this earth can't be used in explaining orchestrations not of this realm. This earth is a realm that is just a servant to another realm. Man belongs to that higher realm but many have been made to think they belong to this realm and they have wisdom of this realm. A tragedy it is when an eagle is made to believe he should be feeding on the ground like a mere fowl.

When the scripture says in john 4 :23 "that God seeketh for true worshipper who will worship him in SPIRIT and in truth. Was God referring to Angels here? Why would God expect man to worship him in spirit? That defies logic, doesn't it? Just so you know that your logic is of this world and can only INACCURATELY explain things of this world but man is of another world, a realm where we legislate and dictate what happens on earth.

These as you said are signs of the end time, but who gave the prophecies of the end time? God. In a nutshell, these events are fulfillment of God's prophecies being carried out by men. Same thing the two men of God said.

Please, don't read to argue, I detest arguing. But stop believing that you understand God by simple logic, logic? God and logic? Our way as man and God's way are like as heaven is far away from the earth and it will take your understanding of your spirit dimension and your willingness to seek out spiritual realities to understand God bro, you can NEVER understand God via logic or being logical. The language of God is light and not logic.

May God give us understanding. Happy Sunday
bro all these scriptures u quoted, u have turned them upside down. Eg the 2tim u quoted tells us it is used in teaching....when u see inspired dont u know what it means? It means it is from God. It is God's thought. And it is used in teaching for reproving for setting things straight ( in other words it is a manual for how to live our lives) imagine someone creating something and put a manual along with it but tells u u can't use a layman understanding to use the manual. Is the function of the manual not defeated? God knows how human reasons and so he used humans to write the Bible ....u can imagine how loving he is..he allowed humans to express his thoughts in their own understanding.....why should we reading it not then use human logic and understanding.....if it was in spiritual realm and stuff has u claimed why didn't he just drop the Bible from the sky?.....see the gospel for example. Matt mark luke and John gave Jesus acct in various was but all said same thing. That is what makes the Bible unique. Each writer using his thoughts and expression to write God's words. You know why? So that we humans can relate without any problem of understanding. Why u claim u need spiritual understanding is because of the false things that has been mixed and how people want to use bible to back up their false teaching
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Paradise5050(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
SperoQuest:
Send by GOD can also mean to "allowed" by GOD.

LIke jonhson Suleiman rightly said, GOD does not interfere with the affairs of the Earth.

So if man refuses to pray and to seek the face of GOD, then the enemies will have their way and that is what it's happening now.

God knows that such things will happen but he allowed it so that the people can come to him in prayers.
Where did u study or u just want to twist the statements to suit ur explanations or u think we are dumbs? Pls choose one.
Send and allow are two different statements and also meant two different things, stop deceiving people for ur so called men of God!
They are not saying God's mind but theirs just to make sure they say something and remain relevant to fervent followers like u.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Paradise5050(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
SperoQuest:
It's clear you didn't see the video.
He talked about the vaccine and how to get the cure.
What is the name of the vaccine?
pls help some of us that do not have sufficient data to watch videos. Just name pls
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by thinkmoney(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
SperoQuest:
Good afternoon dear Nairalanders, I want you all to read this raw truth about the Corona virus revealed by apostle Johnson Suleiman In his online program yesterday.

Irrespective whether you are a Christian or not.
Below are his words which I have thoroughly separated into 20 Raw facts about the Corona virus.

These are his words according to Revelation from GOD.

1)GOD Said, he gave the world to man and he don't do anything to interfere in the affairs of the world, unless man invites him in understanding in the place of prayers.

2) The Nation in question has sinned against the world, they wanted to make their own moon shine brighter than the natural moon, their Power tussle is beween a particular Nation and they want to bring that Nation on their feet.

3) Covid 19 is an experiment and now they are rejoicing because they are shaking the world and they will wait for another two years.

In 2022, something worst will happen and it will also originate from them.

4) The world leaders are coming together to have a synergy that will make all religion have a common ground and the pope is part of it.

5) AMERICA is their Target but the president is their obstacle.

6) America should not joke with the next election, because they will all want to support the opponent of the current president.

7) If the current president of America is not re elected then the world is finished.

God said we should all pray to change it.

8 ) DONALD TRUMP'S opponent is not the issue but his running mate. If the running mate wins, he will be impeached for a lady to take over to fulfill the new world order.

9)Their current agenda is to humiliate Donald Trump, they have succeeded in making him a mockery in America while they are now free from it but the prayers of the saints will reverse it and America will be healed.

10)The virus was manufactured by this people and it's not a biological weapon, it's a chemical weapon.

11)Many people contacted the virus through testing, once you go for the test, they will infect you.

The few people that are not positive, is to balance the equation to make people believe it's real.

12) The vaccine will come but the vaccine contains the actual disease.
It is loaded with signals to control human beings by sending signals from the body to their power base.
That will be the proof to show that you are safe and virus free.

13) when they tell you to take the vaccines and you refused, you will be denied a lot of things.

14) Italy was sacrifice because the pope is part of it and that is why you saw very large cases in Italy.
It was not a coincidence, it was a sacrifice.

15) The policy of not coming together so as not to contact the vurus was targeted at believers, because they know that coming together of believers of GOD, will frustrate their plan.

16) All believers must come together against the new world order to scatter the agenda of the Antichrist.

17) They are planning on a new world currency.

18)You must purify yourself because they target your body.

19) By June to August, different agenda to unify the world will begin.

20) Kuwait, Egypt, Malaysia, Singapore, Hongkong, Carbon, Thailand, Madagascar, Saudi Arabia, America (Baltimore and Maryland) needs special prayers.

We all have to purify our body and come together to pray and frustrate the plan of the new world order.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVp0csb1g3g
apostle of Fear and lie. No he will make people not to go for testing again and worsen the whole matter. I can't believe any prophet that list out what will happen in 2020 but miss out Coronavirus and now he is coming to tell us what the virus is? Suleiman and his likes are the most dangerous virus
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by kramer: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Simran94:

I never said anything about both of them being false prophets...

I know, I'm asking you, the believer, who here is the false prophet. One of them must be false because they've given two different explanations.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by thinkmoney(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
SperoQuest:

If you are in the prophetic, you will know that both Adeboye and Suleiman are saying the same thing.

God is allowing the Corona virus because man must seek his face in order for him to react.
Adeboye said it was sent from God to humble mankind and here Suleiman said its man made, design to achieve thei anti-God agenda. Who amongst them is speaking for the Bible God? Is any at all? Don't let God regret he gave you a brain. Help expose and break the works of Satan. Help show People to the beautiful God of the Bible.
DON'T BE AFRAID OF THEM.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Elvis778(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
bluefilm:

You know why you are still feeling like you are a human being?

It is because your freewill has really not been tampered with.

That's even why you are talking about fundamental human rights.

But, in the New World Order, there's nothing like freewill.

You do what the system tells you to do.

It doesn't matter whether you like it or not.

How about that?
"What's with you guys and NWO? Since the 20th century when this conspiracy rose, no one has presented a proof yet, till date, but you guys still hold on to these dumb theories........No authoritarian is going to achieve the aim of ruling the world again, that era has passed, note this, any one that's trying to do so in modern era is only going to lead us to another world war, happened two times and lead to 2 wars"
Same answer I gave someone with similar thoughts like yours.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by thinkmoney(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
SperoQuest:

see dear, God gave u a brain, make him proud. let me make you see the dangerous consequence of Suleiman's message. People won't want to go for testing again and they will also know start to insist they must gather for worship. this will only worsen the already bad situation.
Don't be afraid of this blind people that didn't see this virus coming in their hundred prophecies for the year, but are now trying to explain the virus. HELP BREAK THE WORK OF SATAN. THE FRUIT OF THIS PROPHETS (THEIR ACTIONS AND WORDS) REEKS OF DEAD SMELL.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
kramer:

I know, I'm asking you, the believer, who here is the false prophet. One of them must be false because they've given two different explanations.
It is not in a believer’s place to Judge, for it is written “Thou shall not Judge or thy Father in heaven would Judge Thee”
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by emmaodet: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Omar09:

Enough with the prophecies! We've heard a lot. I'm a Christian and nothing will ever make me denounce my God. But I wanna ask all these prophets! What will our lord Jesus Christ do at this moment? Is it release prophecies without any solution? Cause all I see here are prophecies without solution. The whole world needs a solution right now. So what if China is behind all these, what do we do? Bring solutions. Most y'all prophets are richer than our politicians, why do you think God gave y'all such wealth, it's for times like these. So instead of y'all hiding under a 'prophet' anointing like a coward y'all are, why don't y'all supply what's needed to aid this virus and trying times. I know Winners Chapel can afford to feed their members worldwide in this trying times but hell! They're after tithe and offerings. Sometimes I just wanna fuvk y'all prophets real hard! No homos.

That is why am always angry with them.
Prophecies are not enough, Empowerment of members is the koko.
Someone once told me that at the end of the world, if you don't take the 666 mark, you won't be able to buy nor sell according to prophecy and bible.
My question is that if we won't be able to do anything without the mark so what are the churches doing so that people won't be able to take the mark and still live a good life.
Enu ose - mouth no do am.
If taking the mark will allow me to live a good life, buy car, build house then i believe alot of people will take the mark abi what is the essence of coming to this world all just to suffer, suffer and suffer because i don't want to miss heaven by not taking the mark. It is as good as not coming to this world in the first place than bringing me to suffer and exposed to poverty and humiliation.
And am throwing this question back to this STUPID pastors - there is a requirement that you can't travel out of nigeria/africa without passport and visa (which to me is more or less having the 666 mark anyway) because without it, you won't be able to travel out for schooling, business, medical etc and if you try to go through the risky part of desert or ship stowaway, if you are caught, it's either you end in jail or back to your country.
Also, if you even make it to Europe, your life will be more or less useless because you can only go out at night and do useless jobs just to avoid police because you are breaking the law.
So in this case, what do these pastors want us to do for travelling oit wothout taking this 666 mark of passport number and visa? Pls they should tell me.
Without international passport, driver's license or voter's card/national identity card, i can't open a bank account - pls what should i do or what can they suggest so as not to take the card's numbers or mark of beast. They want me to be a law breaking citizen? Is it my fault that i took this card? Because without it my life will be virtually hard, likewise ATM cards.
Can they suggest ways to empower me so as to beat this systems without using this cards and visa and still be able to travel or transact or vote or do interstate driving?
They should talk pls bfore i start placing curses on them.
Martinez39s
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
stanliwise:
So so prophetic this and that.

When it was coming una no see am

Now, you are talking with your complete senses
For you to know I am not 'una'
I saw it coming (this answers your question).
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by vicardino(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
atoleybaba:
bro all these scriptures u quoted, u have turned them upside down. Eg the 2tim u quoted tells us it is used in teaching....when u see inspired dont u know what it means? It means it is from God. It is God's thought. And it is used in teaching for reproving for setting things straight ( in other words it is a manual for how to live our lives) imagine someone creating something and put a manual along with it but tells u u can't use a layman understanding to use the manual. Is the function of the manual not defeated? God knows how human reasons and so he used humans to write the Bible ....u can imagine how loving he is..he allowed humans to express his thoughts in their own understanding.....why should we reading it not then use human logic and understanding.....if it was in spiritual realm and stuff has u claimed why didn't he just drop the Bible from the sky?.....see the gospel for example. Matt mark luke and John gave Jesus acct in various was but all said same thing. That is what makes the Bible unique. Each writer using his thoughts and expression to write God's words. You know why? So that we humans can relate without any problem of understanding. Why u claim u need spiritual understanding is because of the false things that has been mixed and how people want to use bible to back up their false teaching

Please, i'd like to know the church you attend, quite honestly. And you mind explaining or defining what a man is for me?

Thanks
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by dragunov: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
StrikeBack:
20 Raw lies and fraudulent speech by apornstle Suleman

I don't believe this. This is all scare tactics by DJ Trump and his supporters to scare people to vote for him again. He is part of the new world order already otherwise he won't have become president in the first place.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by dragunov: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
SperoQuest:
Now it is beginning to make sense, now thinking of everything that has happened about the Illuminati, freemasons, the new world order and the Illuminati killing of America celebs that went against them like Micheal Jackson.

Now it all Begin to make sense now.

My people this world is bigger than our thoughts and we must all come Together to pray for Donald Trump.

Little wonder why main news like CNN, fox, Obama, Clintons are against trump.

If you have ever listened to Trump and see the way he lies and behave, his vindictiveness, lack of empathy to political opponents, the way he denies saying what he said even with video evidence, you would know that he is a selfish, arrogant, narcisstic careless rogue who is only lucky because he has surrounded himself with other rogues. He represents the interest of capitalists and mega religious bodies that are raking billions off US citizens. He is a racist too.

Fox is Trumps favourite TV station. You guys talk as if he is the good guy. Hell no! He is as bad as they come.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Ubdavis(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
SperoQuest:
Solution is prayer and purity of your body and soul.

Na today we begin dey pray? Ago!
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by TheDauraMallam: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
SperoQuest:

What a brain addled lost sheep.

Go back to school, twerp!
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Omar09(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
emmaodet:

Someone once told me that at the end of the world, if you don't take the 666 mark, you won't be able to buy nor sell according to prophecy and bible.
My question is that if we won't be able to do anything without the mark so what are the churches doing so that people won't be able to take the mark and still live a good life.
Enu ose - mouth no do am.
If taking the mark will allow me to live a good life, buy car, build house then i believe alot of people will take the mark abi what is the essence of coming to this world all just to suffer, suffer and suffer because i don't want to miss heaven by not taking the mark. It is as good as not coming to this world in the first place than bringing me to suffer and exposed to poverty and humiliation.
And am throwing this question back to this STUPID pastors - there is a requirement that you can't travel out of nigeria/africa without passport and visa (which to me is more or less having the 666 mark anyway) because without it, you won't be able to travel out for schooling, business, medical etc and if you try to go through the risky part of desert or ship stowaway, if you are caught, it's either you end in jail or back to your country.
Also, if you even make it to Europe, your life will be more or less useless because you can only go out at night and do useless jobs just to avoid police because you are breaking the law.
So in this case, what do these pastors want us to do for travelling oit wothout taking this 666 mark of passport number and visa? Pls they should tell me.
Without international passport, driver's license or voter's card/national identity card, i can't open a bank account - pls what should i do or what can they suggest so as not to take the card's numbers or mark of beast. They want me to be a law breaking citizen? Is it my fault that i took this card? Because without it my life will be virtually hard, likewise ATM cards.
Can they suggest ways to empower me so as to beat this systems without using this cards and visa and still be able to travel or transact or vote or do interstate driving?
Martinez39s

It vexes me a lot how these men of God behave. They give prophecies yet no solution. Bible did warn us about them. You can imagine a pastor overseeing over half a million people is telling them to avoid testing of Covid-19. How ignorant are they? Their field is solely the spiritual aspect and they should stick to it. A man begins to make mistakes that will ruin his life when he leaves his profession and begins to teach a professor in his field. These people are supposed to calm we the masses down with the word of the lord whilst encouraging us to go for testing and self isolation too with prayer if found positive. It doesn't discredit God of his healing powers. After all all herbs and every tool that will be used to fight and curb this pandemic where made with his knowledge. I hate it when these men act God. It's not fair!
Talk about their finances. Yes no one is supposed to depend on anyone, but during the 12 disciples of Jesus, the church lent arms, the church supported, the church fed! But today the church is all about taking taking taking! Just like women! What do we have in this trying times, winner chapel rolling out USSD code to pay tithe and offerings? C'mon! With this way, that work which our lord Jesus gave us to bring souls unto him can not be achieved!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by dragunov: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
The only thing I can say is that this virus is not a chinese virus, but an American virus. The democrats are willing to kill thier own people just to show that Trump should be voted out.

Even republicans can't go to this extent, but here we have it, the most dangerous weapon to mankind is politics.

Trump must have really cancelled a lot of their plans and made them feel like loosers after their attempt to remove him from office failed that they had to resort to releasing a virus just to sink Trumps economy. Politics will forever be a dangerous game.

There is nothing like Trump economy. He reaped from what his predecessor did. It was his predecessor that laid down the ground work for what he has been boasting about. Does he strike you as one who could do anything not to talk of serious leadership in a crisis ridden country?

When they began warning him about the virus, what did he do. He simply called it a hoax and a democrat party noise. And so far he has not taken any responsibility for his actions. He has been deflecting blames. He initially blamed Obama administration for Corona Virus but I think that has stopped. Stop all this conspiracy theories and face the fact.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by CAPSLOCKED: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Omar09:

Enough with the prophecies! We've heard a lot. I'm a Christian and nothing will ever make me denounce my God.

BOKO HARAM + ISIS: "DENOUNCE, OR DIE" ??

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by newdawn77(m): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
shocked
SperoQuest:
Good afternoon dear Nairalanders, I want you all to read this raw truth about the Corona virus revealed by apostle Johnson Suleiman In his online program yesterday.

Irrespective whether you are a Christian or not.
Below are his words which I have thoroughly separated into 20 Raw facts about the Corona virus.

These are his words according to Revelation from GOD.

1)GOD Said, he gave the world to man and he don't do anything to interfere in the affairs of the world, unless man invites him in understanding in the place of prayers.

2) The Nation in question has sinned against the world, they wanted to make their own moon shine brighter than the natural moon, their Power tussle is beween a particular Nation and they want to bring that Nation on their feet.

3) Covid 19 is an experiment and now they are rejoicing because they are shaking the world and they will wait for another two years.

In 2022, something worst will happen and it will also originate from them.

4) The world leaders are coming together to have a synergy that will make all religion have a common ground and the pope is part of it.

5) AMERICA is their Target but the president is their obstacle.

6) America should not joke with the next election, because they will all want to support the opponent of the current president.

7) If the current president of America is not re elected then the world is finished.

God said we should all pray to change it.

8 ) DONALD TRUMP'S opponent is not the issue but his running mate. If the running mate wins, he will be impeached for a lady to take over to fulfill the new world order.

9)Their current agenda is to humiliate Donald Trump, they have succeeded in making him a mockery in America while they are now free from it but the prayers of the saints will reverse it and America will be healed.

10)The virus was manufactured by this people and it's not a biological weapon, it's a chemical weapon.

11)Many people contacted the virus through testing, once you go for the test, they will infect you.

The few people that are not positive, is to balance the equation to make people believe it's real.

12) The vaccine will come but the vaccine contains the actual disease.
It is loaded with signals to control human beings by sending signals from the body to their power base.
That will be the proof to show that you are safe and virus free.

13) when they tell you to take the vaccines and you refused, you will be denied a lot of things.

14) Italy was sacrifice because the pope is part of it and that is why you saw very large cases in Italy.
It was not a coincidence, it was a sacrifice.

15) The policy of not coming together so as not to contact the vurus was targeted at believers, because they know that coming together of believers of GOD, will frustrate their plan.

16) All believers must come together against the new world order to scatter the agenda of the Antichrist.

17) They are planning on a new world currency.

18)You must purify yourself because they target your body.

19) By June to August, different agenda to unify the world will begin.

20) Kuwait, Egypt, Malaysia, Singapore, Hongkong, Carbon, Thailand, Madagascar, Saudi Arabia, America (Baltimore and Maryland) needs special prayers.

We all have to purify our body and come together to pray and frustrate the plan of the new world order.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVp0csb1g3g
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by Martinez39s(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
emmaodet:

: :
Martinéz39s
grin grin grin

We can always punch holes in all christian beliefs and ideas.
•• If God knows the future, why is he waiting for rapture when he could just take everyone that will eventually repent and go to heaven?
•• Christianity didn't address if a couple that missed the rapture will conceive if they have sex? grin What will be the fate of the child? Will he suffer unjustly in the anti-christ system because of his parents' sin, or will he given automatic rapture at birth? grin grin grin grin
•• Faith without works always fail, but work without faith works. Doesn't it mean that faith is useless? Things that are supposedly achieved by faith and prayer are things that happen naturally without faith and prayer. How come we can never see amputees being restored by faith and prayer? There is reason why the "miracles" done by our pastors, especially during healing crusades, are things that can be faked. I have never see our top faith healers restore an amputee or join a severed head to it's dead body and give it life. The reason we never see this is because it's impossible to fake these things.
•• If God knows the future, why does he need to test people's faith? grin grin
•• If your biological child (who praises you every Sunday) is sick and dying from cancer, and you could cure him, would you wait for him to ask in faith? grin Would you be willing to let that child perish because he/she had no faith? grin grin grin
•• If God can bring manna from heaven, shouldn't Christians never lack food? grin
•• Why did Jesus have to suffer terribly and end up being killed just for God to forgive our sins? Why demand human sacrifice and brutal torture before He could forgive sins? Why not just forgive right away? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" by liverpool72(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
abbertee:
I thought it is something worth reading
pray u not eventually caught up unware

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS / 12 Health Uses Of Aidan Fruits: Tetrapleura Tetraptera (photos) / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.