Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves (69615 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Beautiful Cleavage-baring Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by wink2015(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
NICE MOVE by Tonto !

This coronavirus disease must die by fire and by force.

LIKE EBOLA, RETURN TO SENDER !
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by EmekaBlue(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
her feminism too much

who dash her pvssy pvnani KING
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by JustSul: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
The most important thing is don't touch your face and always wash your hands.

Learn not to touch your eyes, Mouth and Nose.

Hand gloves don't work anything and don't stop virus from infecting you as the virus won't infect you through your hands.

Hand gloves are useless,
Whether with hand gloves or not, Don't touch your face.
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Elista(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Well commendable,God bless toto fundation
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Iziq(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Olosho giving back to the society?
Covid, na you biko.

STAY SAFE.

Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Kubernetes: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tifesingz:
King Tonto

IPHONE 7 PANEL NEEDED

Hi guys, I have a locked iPhone 7, it is not a stolen phone and it was locked because it has been reported lost so there's nothing I can do to it.

It is very neat and that is why I'm looking for someone that has the panel so I can buy it and fix it.

If you have or knows anyone that has the panel, kindly reach out to me on this ema.il tifeclassics@g mail. com

Get a JTAG for iPhone
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by zudozz: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
the Logo on her tshirt like is like ..SHE IS ON HER KNEES GIVING SOMEONE HEAD!
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Tifesingz: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
How does it work?
Kubernetes:

Get a JTAG for iPhone
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by DSoj(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Very thoughtful and laudable.. God bless her
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by omlueh(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thank you so much @ Tonto Dike for your humanitarian virtue, kind hearted human, not like @SUBOL HOSPITAL IDIMU AREA IKOTUN, i went there with my daughter who has a minor bruise on her left leg, and i was told i can never enter the Hospital with my daughter unless each of us pay the sum of Two hundred naira each for face/nose mask of which i was never pre-informed, a Hospital that is supposed to help alleviate the plight of the people is adding more to the Situation thinking they(Hospital) are making money. It is well
Kudos to you @ King Tonto.
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by mickeymimi: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is what Govt should be doing .... God bless Tonto
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Adex2442: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Very soon those stuffs jack MA donated will be sold for a cheap price for all these celebrities and politicians .. So that they will Start using them as give aways
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by laughitall(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tifesingz:
King Tonto

IPHONE 7 PANEL NEEDED

Hi guys, I have a locked iPhone 7, it is not a stolen phone and it was locked because it has been reported lost so there's nothing I can do to it.

It is very neat and that is why I'm looking for someone that has the panel so I can buy it and fix it.

If you have or knows anyone that has the panel, kindly reach out to me on this ema.il tifeclassics@g mail. com
how va ...
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by omlueh(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
True like SUBOL HOSPITAL IDIMU IKOTUN, who resulted in selling face mask for N200 to there Client, instead of free giving that many are doing based on humanitarian ground, but they are busy extorting the people. Hospitality/Hospital indeed.
Adex2442:
Very soon those stuffs jack MA donated will be sold for a cheap price for all these celebrities and politicians .. So that they will Start using them as give aways
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Clout chasing m****f**er
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by maazi45: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
she not even safe oh

Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Confirmedzombie: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
I urge the FG to as a matter of urgency arrest this useless olosho now.

Always seeking for fame. Why not go house to house than gather crowd and risking peoples life.

Arrest this olosho now
Nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by L1lma(f): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Well done lady T
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by omlueh(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Are you Human in his/her right senses at all, at least she(Tonto) does something, what about SUBOL HOSPITAL@ IDIMU IN IKOTUN LAGOS that i known who Sells theirs for N 200:00k, a Hospitality Organization that is suppose to Saves Life, but Adding to People Predicament.
ridwan006:
Rubbish, they establish charity foundations... Rich daddies donate huge money after they must have bleeped them... Buh the only thing she could do is just sharing some cheap materials for social media accolades
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Tifesingz: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
I deh... Got one?
laughitall:
how va ...
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Otunski: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Others that are calling themselves celebrities,you won't see them involved in charitable course only to be showing newly acquired houses and cars.
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by excel101(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Please before receiving such protective items from her, you need to demand for here test result.
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by seangy4konji: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
This how is notborettier than the average Thai girl..
Pas Joe..na d gullible u for deceive.
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Amanda4life: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
I have even see money buy sanitizer.

Tonto thanks jari

Na bleach and detol I dey use
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
Drabeey:
Very wrong

Imagine someone sneeze here embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11276205_screenshot20200328154931_jpeg5afd3d09a3757cc00738c581affad80b

If we keep using soap and water, alcohol on its own sef to wash our hands nko?

We don't need to start sharing these things here with our level of....

Nigerians will spread the virus more if we keep doing all these giving away.

Imagine one church too was sharing things yesterday.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11270767_screenshot20200327142218_jpegbfdec2b99a4b93be91f1510375268ac5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11276224_screenshot20200328154851_jpeg158cf753ad285b11332ae6f6a42acdea

You have nothing to give yet condemn people who give please change your ways. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Sososo(f): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
That's a nice one from her
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by masterP042(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
eni4real:
Atheists can masturbate to anything??
Your words choice shows the effect of Atheism on you!!! cry
Akpa amu shigbuo gi dia
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

You have nothing to give yet condemn people who give please change your ways. Thank you.

How are you, Riyadh? I hope you are fine now?
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by deltateam: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Waiting for Seun Osewa of Nairaland to do something too..... I no know why egbon stingy like this grin

He has done enough for me. Nairaland is the only forum that makes sense to me. Its even better than facebook by faaar.

As at now, it's one of the things still keeping me sane during this lockdown.

Bringing so many people together yet without physical contact. Its one big family.

Everything is not about money. I know you want him to dole out cash.

As a matter of fact, I nominate Seun Osewa for National Award after this pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

How are you, Riyadh? I hope you are fine now?

I'm very fine now sir. Thanks for checking, I appreciate Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.