Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves (69612 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Beautiful Cleavage-baring Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by TriCee: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Good
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by SEGLIZ: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
very good one from her.
ojuju mask
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hate her all u want but I discovered this lady have a golden heart.
Davido that has billions according to him is busy telling us his babymama is positive.

Where are other celebrities?
Miss otedola garnered millions or billions from her foundation lunch some months back.
Where is she ABI na audio foundation?

What are other entertainers doing to help?
Tomorrow they will be disturbing us with pictures of fake cars.
That reminds me, what about huspipi(hope that's his name and months gang?
It's time to act as a millionaire now.
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by ridwan006(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Rubbish, they establish charity foundations... Rich daddies donate huge money after they must have bleeped them... Buh the only thing she could do is just sharing some cheap materials for social media accolades
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Kizzygentle: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
It's high time individual and groups including d govt realises that we need cash. We don't need all dis any longer. We need to eat. We need to sub to be updated. We need to get necessities like toiletries.we are financially exhausted already. Staying at home is d safest way and only option if I must say and we doing that already. Sharing those stuff to crowd is already against d rules coz it has brought crowd already. Ask for acc and send money to us. Thanks.
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Openbusiness: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
Coronavirus isn't just transmitted by air alone, skin to skin contact, surface to surface too. Look at how sweaty skins are touching themselves in these pictures. If one person among them was infected nko? Na wa to the real nawa oh
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Just do your good and leave publicity out of it, at the end all na selfish agenda abeg. See she even wore gas mask agbaya
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Fyngal1(f): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na waoo....

Nowadayz, We are even afraid to do Normal sneezing and Coughing..... To even clear throat where people are gathered is now a problem...... Before you know it, they begin to think otherwise.....

I dey tell you o. I was attending to a customer one day, then i felt a sneeze coming. Omo! If you see the way i quickly excused myself and ran to the rest room. Fear no gree me sneeze there before they call Ncdc on me

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Makavelli25:
Very humble of tonto dikeh But which one be king tonto na bayii
That king weak me
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Abfinest007(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
d good side of Tonto
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Youngminister(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Correct bae

Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Brilli5gist: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
MrSensor:
Why gathering so many people at one place and risking people's lives, she better be arrested. Go()t.

Not really ask you think.its caused by the nigerian way of conduct always rushing for freebies .if its our politicians they will throw those items at the people. It shows that the foundation needs support so that they can contract security and crowd control personnels in future events
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
lalasticlala:
Tonto Dikeh and her team distribute free sanitizers, face masks and hand gloves to people on the street in a bid to fight coronavirus via her Tonto Dikeh Foundation.

Sharing photos and videos on her Instagram page, the controversial actress wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-PF9cOnDsU/?hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSa_GJrjMHM

In another instagram post, the actress wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-PQF5_nEto/?hl=en
foolish human being, she can't tell them to maintain social distance in order to collect the sanitizer abi?
What she has done is appreciated but the mode it was carried out was foolish
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
masterP042:
She did well. We all should do all in our power to fight this virus. Dying by corona virus is a very painful thing, from the videos, imagine people struggling for breath in pains. So bad. We are on our own, no imaginary being to help us.
For this kind of meme, kindly use your picture!!
Let's see the face of the Atheist!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Fyngal1(f): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
sassysure:
Hate her all u want but I discovered this lady have a golden heart.
Davido that has billions according to him is busy telling us his babymama is positive.

Where are other celebrities?
Miss otedola garnered millions or billions from her foundation lunch some months back.
Where is she ABI na audio foundation?

What are other entertainers doing to help?
Tomorrow they will be disturbing us with pictures of fake cars.
That reminds me, what about huspipi(hope that's his name and months gang?
It's time to act as a millionaire now.

Thank you my sister. Little drops of water makes an ocean. If everyone does their little bit, it will amount to something good. The smallest hand sanitizer goes for #1000-#1200 , face mask is #500, hand gloves is #250. She's giving out roughly #2000 to each person. The govt. we are paying our taxes to, what have they given us?
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nice one by Tonto, this is very commendable.
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by masterP042(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
eni4real:
For this kind of meme, kindly use your picture!!
Let's see the face of the Atheist!!!
You can browse and check pictures of famous atheists and masturbate with them.
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
shocked
This is very wrong. How can you gather a crowd like this in this era of social distancing?
Doing the right thing in the wrong way.

And people too cannot use their initiatives and try observing the simple rules. Hian!

Even though it is done in good fate, it is all shades of wrong and she needs to be called to order before she goes and does it in another community.
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by shogsman(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ignore to the personality of the person and let's acknowledge the fact that she helped.
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
masterP042:

You can browse and check pictures of famous atheists and masturbate with them.
Atheists can masturbate to anything??
Your words choice shows the effect of Atheism on you!!! cry
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by LegacyB: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tonto please continue this way this is nice. But no be say after this one u go drop another bomb bikooioooo this your side good well well . God bless
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Chevronstaff: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nice one Tonto.!!
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Olodo24: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Coming from the supposed bad girl. The good ones are doing nothing. Nice one, Tonto
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by jericco1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Not a bad gesture if you ask me. At least it's better than the one billion someone is donating to incur the government's favour in foreseeable future
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Dayodragon: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tifesingz:
King Tonto

IPHONE 7 PANEL NEEDED

Hi guys, I have a locked iPhone 7, it is not a stolen phone and it was locked because it has been reported lost so there's nothing I can do to it.

It is very neat and that is why I'm looking for someone that has the panel so I can buy it and fix it.

If you have or knows anyone that has the panel, kindly reach out to me on this ema.il tifeclassics@g mail. com

I have iphone7 I have not unlocked
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by toffyz(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
O try
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by xcelentattitude(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
But social distance was not observed na shocked

Isn't that gonna make other people get infected.

Toor! I rest my case undecided

Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nice one mrs toto...

NB na this type of tonto face mask i dey look for
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Dollabiz: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Clout
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Tifesingz: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
We are almost on the same page, it can't be useful for me. I want someone that may be his/her phone has broken or so that can just sell off the panel to me probably as scrab... You get?
Dayodragon:

I have iphone7 I have not unlocked
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by zoe09zion(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
i just love this lady ..
Nigerians need help right now seriously.
is good because some people can't afford sanitizers and I know many people are willing to use it but no money to buy
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves by Ken4agent(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Good gesture on like some church dat don't give a fvck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - / Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.