Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

This Is Where You Can Find The Fastest Internet In Africa - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Is Where You Can Find The Fastest Internet In Africa (372 Views)

This Is Where You Can Find The Fastest Internet In Africa In 2020 / How To Activate Your SIM For 4G LTE Service: The Fastest Data Connection / Do You Know You Can Have Free Internet In Nigeria?... See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Where You Can Find The Fastest Internet In Africa by African54: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
The importance of the internet in Africa is growing fast but how does it go along with the quality of the internet (latency, speed etc). In this video we take a look at which countries in Africa have the fastest internet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovo62tpaLbM . [b][/b] [b]PLEASE DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIB[/b]E
Re: This Is Where You Can Find The Fastest Internet In Africa by Enoch07: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nigeria my country
Re: This Is Where You Can Find The Fastest Internet In Africa by African54: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Enoch07:
Nigeria my country
defeated everywhere

(1) (Reply)

What Could Make My LG AC Shut Down After Making A Sound / How To Recycle Municipal Solid Waste / Oshio Agabi Creates Device That Can Detect Explosives And Cancer Cells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.