Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President (2940 Views)

List Of Senators That Voted Against Electronic Transmission Of Results / Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Precious4real50(f): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Now that it has been confirm that our daring daddy president Aka covik President is alive can we still protect your starboy the vice president? cheesy grin our daring daddy president will not die he must stay alive and finish his term,No back doors for your starboy.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
This one took wailing as a full time job, 24hours.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by clarocuzioo(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Blackfire(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Waterview:

But e pain you...

ZoneB

grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Blackfire:

But e pain you...

ZoneB

grin
I'm not a zombie, infact I despise president Buhari.

But i will never take wailing as a full time job like these guys.

I even voted for Atiku.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by AgentNairaland(f): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Make I Dey Laugh�

1 Like

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Some of you people don't know your enemies.
The politicians are your enemies, not the common man.

I respect the Igbos for their choices of going for a party they love, I also respect the Yorubas because of their voting pattern.
Despite the fact that the VP is their son, the margin between PDP and APC in that zone is very little compared to other regions who would have gone full throttle if their son was a running mate.

By the way, why call out a group for voting based on what they prefer?

I am tired of all these noises up and down in this forum calling a group names for voting their choices.

There are people in America today who are complaining of Trump but they don't come out to attack those who voted for him because they are smart enough to know that people have choices.

The reason some of you blame others for their voting choices is because of illiteracy and ignorance.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE QUOTING ME, MAKE SUR YOU DO THAT WITH KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE I AM READY FOR ANY FOOLISH PERSON ALREADY.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Precious4real50(f): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Waterview:

I still remain Ada ogwashi grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Ezemust: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Waterview:
I even voted for Atiku.
abi na atiku vote 4 u?talk true

4 Likes

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Ezemust: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=kingkakaone post=87856602]Some of you people don't know your enemies.

I respect the Igbos for their choices of going for a party they love, I also respect the Yorubas because of their voting pattern.
Despite the fact that the VP is their son, the margin between PDP and APC in that zone is very little compared to other regions who would have gone full throttle if their son was a running mate.

I am tired of all these noises up and down in this forum calling a group names for voting their choices.

There are people in America today who are complaining of Trump but they don't come out to attack those who voted for him because they are smart enough to know that people have choices.

The reason some of you blame others for their voting choices is because of illiteracy and ignorance.

, .u can make a mistake once.when it repeat itsf it become delibrate
Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Precious4real50(f): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
cheesy
Ezemust:
abi na atiku vote 4 u?talk true
Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=Ezemust post=87857286][/quote]how does that affect you.

Is it your choice? They voted for PMB and so, who are you to condemn them?

Tell me.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by johnmartus(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Developers will never engage in civic discussion with you.
kingkakaone:

NOTE: IF YOU ARE QUOTING ME, MAKE SUR YOU DO THAT WITH KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE I AM READY FOR ANY FOOLISH PERSON ALREADY.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by helinues: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Op is from 13 poto.poto road, Red mud city, Develobuse State

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by ChristianNorth: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
I prefer Osinbanjo to Buhari. With the former, at least we have hope but with the dull man, it is...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by ChristianNorth: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:
Op is from 13 poto.poto road, Red mud city, Develobuse State
Koronu dweller sighted

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by DabuIIIT: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Op abeg don't add salt to injury o,their owambe yaff spoil,yaff been cancelled o.... imagine,no amala for weekend!!!!

If they come for ya head,my hand e no dey am
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by thatigboman: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
A stupid president is voted by stupid people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by etrouble: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Precious4real50:
Now that it has been confirm that our daring daddy president Aka covik President is alive can we still protect your starboy the vice president? cheesy grin our daring daddy president will not die he must stay alive and finish his term,No back doors for your starboy.

Dear Wailing and Crying Wailer, don't you think this hatred, anger and bitterness that your parents planted in you will choke you to death if you don't vomit it?

Your brothers are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking, armed robbery, fake drugs, human trafficking and prostitution,

7 Likes

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by DabuIIIT: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
johnmartus:
Developers will never engage in civic discussion with you.

MENTALus tantalus

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by etrouble: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
thatigboman:
A stupid president is voted by stupid people

Only stupid idiots recognize fellow stupid miscreants
Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Blackfire(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Waterview:

I even voted for Atiku.

OK... But buhari is a disaster

2 Likes

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by thatigboman: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

Only stupid idiots recognize fellow stupid miscreants
zombie

2 Likes

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Precious4real50(f): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

Dear Wailing and Crying Wailer, don't you think this hatred, anger and bitterness that your parents planted in you will choke you to death if you don't vomit it?

Your brothers are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking, armed robbery, fake drugs, human trafficking and prostitution,

Boko harm just had fun on your sophisticated area this morning you should care about it

2 Likes

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Precious4real50(f): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
ChristianNorth:
I prefer Osinbanjo to Buhari. With the former, at least we have hope but with the dull man, it is...
Both of them must tender their resignation letter.In case you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=Ezemust post=87857286][/quote]
They didn't made a mistake, they voted based on their choices.
Is it too much to respect the choices of others?

By the way, the second election showed a higher percentage for Buhari in the east than in the first election. What do you say about that?

The margin between APC and PDP in the west was tight in both elections.

Go and check for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Ezemust: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
kingkakaone:

They didn't made a mistake, they voted based on their choices.
Is it too much to respect the choices of others?

By the way, the second election showed a higher percentage for Buhari in the east than in the first election. What do you say about that?

The margin between APC and PDP in the west was tight in both elections.

Go and check for yourself.
how respect backwardness repeatedly.who stand to gain in all this?

1 Like

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ezemust:
how respect backwardness repeatedly.who stand to gain in all this?
The votes from your region in the last election increased significantly as compared to the one of 2015.
That should tell you that your people also had the choice and they voted for Buhari.
Go and check the record.

How come you don't call your people out for increasing their numbers for APC but you are calling others out?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Miracle1991: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Blackfire:

OK... But buhari is a disaster
it is our choice if you are not happy,kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Ojiofor: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
kingkakaone:

Did you voice out when they were calling Igbos all manners of names due to their voting pattern?
They said they put their eggs in one basket therefore exlcuding them from the government is justified.
They were tagged 5percenters,what did you say then?
They are still being marginalised by this government due to their choice of voting.

1 Like

Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by flokii: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Carry your cross biko.. we are on a mission and God willing we will get the presidency and rule this country for eight solid years cheesy

South East should go back and queue
Re: Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ojiofor:

Did you voice out when they were calling Igbos all manners of names due to their voting pattern?
They said they put their eggs in one basket therefore exlcuding them from the government is justified.
They were tagged 5percenters,what did you say then?
They are still being marginalised by this government due to their choice of voting.
I do not care about this failed government, it is the people who are supposed to fight as a unit that I care about.
The politicians are taking us for a ride, there should be an end.
A continuous war among us will be their advantage.

I am angry as a SS indigene that there's no growth since 1999 and these politicians are using our resources to buy exotic cars.
I'm talking about all politicians in Nigeria, from South to North to East to West.
They need to pay for their crimes against humanity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Undergoing Training For Supertucano In The US (pic) / IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * / Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.