Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) (80090 Views)

Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys” / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Iceberg3: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
marshalcarter:
stay strong oooooh.... cry

trying to guess what his other baby mamas would be saying deep within them ..grin

They will be fasting and praying for her to ..........
grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wish her quick recovery
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Bobbyfreshhh: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
travelland:

Yes. Boys shouldn't plait their hair it makes them look feminine

Lol ....you are so so wrong ....so if I plate my hair with my muscles and six packs I'll still look feminine
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Man like Davido!
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Sholaco: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
May God heal you chef Chi
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Are we sure this baby is his?
Just look at how unhappy the baby is with Davido

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Dr7Manhattan: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Iceyjays:
I still don't believe him, davido can do anything for attention.

Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it isn't true
Get that.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stay strong
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by guru90: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Omorefe1975:
May God heal Chioma.

What happen to her?
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by odigiri1983(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
u think say slay mama dey like breastfeed pikin, u no see say her breast still dey full and standing. Na Davido dey sulk the breast.

Lol
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Publicity stuuuuuuunt!
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Patojargz: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
No Corona Virus in Naija. Make we hear word...
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by TokeableGod(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
u think say slay mama dey like breastfeed pikin, u no see say her breast still dey full and standing. Na Davido dey sulk the breast.

Lol bad gang crew
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by TokeableGod(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Patojargz:
No Corona Virus in Naija. Make we hear word...

Ignorance dey worry u just stay save my brother

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Dollabiz: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
I am sure he is also positive in silence coz he is more exposed to it than her

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ekemeze:
Mehn! This shit is scary, but it doesn't seem to affect children much from what I have been reading online
6 weeks only infant caught the virus in nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Agugbadin: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chijeep:
Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi... none of dem concern me n if any1 of 3 of dem av coro let dem cure it der own ways

BTW...
where's Rev. Fr Mbaka dat rushed 2 prophesied on Hope Uzodima? didn't any prophecy came abt Corona Virus ni

I no touch any anointing ooo.. nd I no do any prophet any harm ooo

Corona virus pandemic is a proof that the said Rev and likes are scammers how come not even one of them saw Coro since last year, check out all the 2020 prophecies released in this country non of them mentionec something that looks like Coro. As for Hope in government house it was a privilege information. One of them even said by 27th of March it will be over, the truth is that the confirmed cases has surged past the 27th of March by tens of thousands. Let stop giving attention to this people we are not gambling here.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by whatamidoinhere(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Audio corona! Mtcheeew
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Dearlord:
Are we sure this baby is his?
Just look at how unhappy the baby is with Davido
You know all this through a picture,
I hail
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Iceyjays:
Just shut up, you think he's saying the truth most of you are just gullible believing everything.
I ignore people like you.
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:39am On Mar 30, 2020
I'm sure Davido get mouth odour. See as him sun carry him nose comot for him mouth as him dey play with am
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by dominique(f): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2020
So she won't be able to see and hold her son for at least 2 weeks, that's gut wrenching sad. Wishing her speedy recovery
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Iceyjays(m): 6:48am On Mar 30, 2020
wealth25:
I ignore people like you.
Fvck off please
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 30, 2020
Iceyjays:
Fvck off please
A mannerless person will always be a mannerless person...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Khartune(m): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2020
Make una Dey use us chop money...... corona catch chioma hin no catch hin baby wey she Dey breast feed and the mumu beside him..... sha come me part of the money

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Iceyjays(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2020
wealth25:

A mannerless person will always be a mannerless person...
I said shut up and crawl back into the hole you came out from.
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by cash2gold(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
for ur bitcoin and perfect money kindly contact us @ 07062454526

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Patojargz: 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
U wey ignorance no dey worry. Show me person wey get d virus wey u know too well... Use ya head Otondo!!! If u have none den u gat no point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.