Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,555 members, 7,958,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Are You Mother's Joy N/P School Alumni ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Mother's Joy N/P School Alumni ? (375 Views)

Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) / Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy / Ijebu-ode Grammar School Alumni To Build N250m ICT Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Mother's Joy N/P School Alumni ? by Kpac(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hello,
I attended Mothers Joy Nursery and Primary School, Igi- Agbede, Temidire, Sango far far back. I graduated from the school in 1994 and was in the same class then as Adebayo Wole (Proprietor's son), Taiwo Masominu, Taiye Alo, Tomiwa (Little Tommy), Yewande Balogun, Abiodun Bello, etc to mention but a very few.
There was a book then we read in Primary Four or thereabout with the title "The Chief Shadow", that book is one of the best story book i have read in my life and i am looking for that story book so so much. I have lost my copy way back and i have search online relentlessly for it with no success.
If you have that story book, with its complete page, please holla at me, i wont mind buying it at all.
Thanks.

Akinsola Keji

2 Likes

Re: Are You Mother's Joy N/P School Alumni ? by Marvel95(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2020
Hello.. My name is Mayowa Oguntade. An alumni of Mother’s Joy Nursery & Primary School. I passed out 2006.
I was also trying to look for a thread for the Alumni of our primary school lol.. When I stumbled on your post on Nairaland. You were obviously my senior when you said you passed out in 1994. I was born in 1995 though �
Anyways, I am actually trying to reconnect with my primary school mates. I’ve been having some flashbacks of memories about my primary school days. And I’d really love to get in touch with any of them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things We Should Not Do When Using Atm / University Of Toronto Scholarship Awards Fully Funded / When Is School Resuming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.