Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? - Food (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? (58477 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / How Many MUDU Are There In A PAINT Bucket / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Ken4agent(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
We still have bags of yellow and white available for Ibadan folks......

Am surprise at all these prices am see here....is it the same for Ibadan??

Cos I sold a our ien bucket measure if 12congos for #2500 as of Saturday last week

Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by zedman1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Built2last:
Wait till 2 weeks from now. Nigerians will eat their leaders.
The truth is we are a reflection of our leaders and vice versa. That is why when I hear people making noise about "our leaders " I don't take them seriously. There's no difference between the leaders and the rest of the citizens.

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by gibzzhd: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lio Lio is now #150
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Uchennatimothy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
It's #800 here
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tinyemeka:

Don't make me insult your ancestors now.

Isn't it the same Biafra that I went to buy face masks at Ogbete and the small boy was arrogantly telling me a packet was N17,000? A packet that he bought for less than N400.
Is that small boy your nigeria leader

Why didn't you go to where he bought for less than N400 Yoruba cowardice afonja go and complain to your mumu criminal political leaders in charge of nigeria since 50years plus till date.

Enjoy your one nigeria terrorist garden.

Restoration of Biafra Nation will safe everyone even fulani, Boko Haram and all the real indigenous people in this thing called nigeria the zoo alias shitthole.

Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Thazard(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
gibzzhd:

To be honest bafia would be worse.Most of the traders are IGBOS and are the ones initiating this hike in prices.Things would have been better without the Igbos in this conditions

Who destroyed Igbo (Calabar, Oron, Port Harcourt, Wari and all the other seaports were in BiafraLand

Where are the Biafrans goods landed before transported to BiafraLand

Are you pretending that you don't know how Yoruba and Arewa nigeria terrorist government agencies in offices and on the highways and waterways are looting from Igbo traders offloading and transporting their goods from Yoruba and Arewa lands to BiafraLand?

Do you know how much your terrorist government security agencies from Yoruba and Arewa are stolen and looting from Biafran traders/citizens on daily basis?

Since Igbo is the problem of the zoo called nigeria created by British terrorist lugard in 1914, why not let Igbo get her Biafra Nation so that there will be everlasting peace in your useless niggeria?

All will respect Biafra very soon.

Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ekzoba:
which baifra bro?our own worst.

You are a niggerian.
Holdside.

When next the Indigenous People of Biafra give order to boycott nigeria terrorism activities/elections in BiafraLand, God of BiafraLand will destroy anyone that will disobey IPOB orders.

Biafra Nation loading........

Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Yungwealth:

Bro,you no get sense i swear

I do not expect you to comprehend my position because you are a Nigerian, for 99.99% of Nigerians are educated illiterates.

Let me test how educated you are. "Where is nigerian president and vice president?

You see you can't answer that. I've destroy you completely. You can't even defend yourself.
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tookool:

"Restored"
Repeat after me "restored"

You ar claiming to be educated, Nigerian educated that can't produce common 2 hours constant electricity to so called Niggerians.

Show me the copy of your project as a nigerian student.

Take your useless spelling to fight Covid19 China war.
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Abeycity93: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Come to Ilorin, it is N350
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Today 1200..... For paint rubber 4garri in Benin
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Tookool(m): 4:24am On Mar 30, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

You ar claiming to be educated, Nigerian educated that can't produce common 2 hours constant electricity to so called Niggerians.

Show me the copy of your project as a nigerian student.

Take your useless spelling to fight Covid19 China war.
"Nigerians" not "Nigerians"
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Realfrankie(m): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2020
Tookool:

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Sharonstone7719: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
In my area na #1500
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by DaRuud(m): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Some few Northern Governors impose lockdown , food prices skyrocket in the Southern Part of Nigeria , who is doing who ?

QuickStandard:
A paint rubber of garri now #1000, in my hood. How is it in your area?

So my wife asked me to buy garri on my my way home this evening.

To my greatest surprise, the paint rubber we bought last week for #500 is now #1000.

Please share your experience in your area.

Note I'm in Lagos.
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by sircatherine45(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lostz:
and it is cheaper? when last did you buy?

sorry late lost bought last two weeks
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tookool:

Look at you. cheesy

Who is Nigerians leader? Let him or her to step forward and identify his/herself.

Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Ekeseges(f): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by helpsomeone: 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Abeycity93:
Come to Ilorin, it is N350
I need your phone number please

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by zietebikebarry: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
#1000 too in warri
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by QuickStandard: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
zietebikebarry:
#1000 too in warri
You mean currently?
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by chii8(f): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2020
QuickStandard:

You mean currently?

Currently in Ojo is #800.
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by QuickStandard: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
chii8:

Currently in Ojo is #800.

Whoa, and my mum sent 1 full bag to me from the village last month.

If you eat garri you can have some
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by chii8(f): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
QuickStandard:

Whoa, and my mum sent 1 full bag to me from the village last month.

If you eat garri you can have some

Waooo... that's nice of you, thank you so much,but I also have enough,I bought much because of this last lockdown scare, thanks again.

And who said we don't still have beautiful hearts(Nigerians) on nairaland??
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by ManyThanks: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
kafibiz:
Port Harcourt - 6000 1Basin
that bowl is not up to a basin
Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by MackDams(m): 2:59am On Oct 30, 2020
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.
You do not need any prior knowledge of graphics design.

After reading through the book, you will be able to come-up with designs very fast for your business like creating

Banners,
flyers,
social media posters,
E-book,
Business cards,
Marketing materials among others.

We are offering you this book to help improve the marketing and visibility of of your start-up or brand.

CONTENTS:
• Introduction to the canva interface and features
• Creating custom design using canva
• Using the canva editor
• Creating in canva on 'mobile device'

Get yours now!!!

Copy the link on the ad copy to order now!!

Re: I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? by Allikola(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
Congo in Ibadan today is #600 - #700

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) / See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink / Yoruba Name For Spinach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.