Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

‘what My Wife Is Doing Is Making Me Love My Side Chic More’ – Man Says - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘what My Wife Is Doing Is Making Me Love My Side Chic More’ – Man Says (1055 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘what My Wife Is Doing Is Making Me Love My Side Chic More’ – Man Says by omgvoices: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2021
It appears the lamentations of married men are making most singles happy to be single. It is very difficult finding successful marriages off late which inspires.

This Nigerian man for instance took to social media to share what I deem as unnecessary complain because I don’t understand why your wife’s refusal to things in the car should dwindle your love for her simply because your new girlfriend does it.

According to him, he has been dating his side chic since 2019 adding that the lady has been giving him some serious bedroom styles.

However, anytime he wants to try these styles with his wife, she says no to the extent that she starts attacking him.

Read his post below;

https://esiama.com/what-my-wife-is-doing-is-making-me-love-my-side-chic-more-man-says/

Re: ‘what My Wife Is Doing Is Making Me Love My Side Chic More’ – Man Says by dollytino4real(f): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
all those wicked hawks dat are bend on destroying homes can do any style just to remain uselessly useful to their catch, do like u are riding a bicycle style
Re: ‘what My Wife Is Doing Is Making Me Love My Side Chic More’ – Man Says by milann: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
Wives needs to step up their sex game. This is the 21st century for crying out loud.

2 Likes

Re: ‘what My Wife Is Doing Is Making Me Love My Side Chic More’ – Man Says by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
Yawn
Re: ‘what My Wife Is Doing Is Making Me Love My Side Chic More’ – Man Says by Mindlog: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
He should be man enough and marry the side chic, I believe he can manage having 2 wives and more.
Re: ‘what My Wife Is Doing Is Making Me Love My Side Chic More’ – Man Says by ImaIma1(f): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Wives need to be interesting and adventurous too. They should make those intimate times special.

But then, those side chicks are just trying to keep their spot. Marry them and the story changes.

1 Like

Re: ‘what My Wife Is Doing Is Making Me Love My Side Chic More’ – Man Says by Richy4(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
She knows that she's a side chic, that's why she was doing everything to please the foolish guy..... Put a ring on her fingers, she will join the chorus...All she was doing now will become abominable.. She will see herself as too old to do whatever it is she is doing now....

(1) (Reply)

Autism - My 9 Year Old Son Speaks About His Struggles. / Is This Relationship Healthy Or Not? / See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.