Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) (1694 Views)

Deeone Tells People Joking About God Of Chosen To Ask God For Forgiveness / Impregnating Your Wife Is A Sin, Ask God For Forgiveness — Preacher Says / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Handwriting Appears in the sky asking People to ask GOD for Help.

This is the very Endtimes. Scriptures being Fulfilled Every where.

Luke 21:25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

2Chronicles 7:13-14
13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlBq--jNle4
Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by mascot87(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lord have mercy and forgive me my sin

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
By the Grace of GOD we have Screaming this out to Everyone and Everywhere!

There is no Solution outside GOD ALMIGHTY...
There is no Solution outside GENUIE Repentance and Prayer of Mercy to GOD ALMIGHTY..

Any Solution any nation or scientist or whoever gets outside Repentance will only Bring in A Greater Castartrophy

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by LordReed(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Handwriting Appears in the sky asking People to ask GOD for Help.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Yeah because we don't know sky writing exists. LMFAO!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
LordReed:

Yeah because we don't know sky writing exists. LMFAO!

Some people have Condemned themselves to Destruction.... They are looking for people to Join them in being Destroyed!

Whatever you say or whatever Happens does not Matter..

People of GOD! Beware of such people!!

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by OtemAtum: 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
What if the writing is made by a scientific invention? And what if it is just a mere film trick? Op, do you think of these two possibilities?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
OtemAtum:
What if the writing is made by a scientific invention? And what if it is just a mere film trick? Op, do you think of these two possibilities?
[/s]

NO!
Ask GOD FOR HELP! U need HELP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by MusicSots: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
OtemAtum:

I thought you believe the Almighty exist? Are you saying he doesn't have power to do supernatural things? Or what are you really about?
Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by josh123(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Handwriting Appears in the sky asking People to ask GOD for Help. There is a possibility that its a hoax or photoshopped. Dont believe everything u watch or read on the internet

Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by OtemAtum: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
MusicSots:

I thought you believe the Almighty exist? Are you saying he doesn't have power to do supernatural things? Or what are you really about?

God Almighty is the totality of existence. God Almighty is not another entity from the totality of existence, so the part of God Almighty that will write such a thing in the sky is the scientist, or they could even do a trick. No external being will do that. God Almighty is not a skydaddy.

Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by MusicSots: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
OtemAtum:

God Almighty is the totality of existence. God Almighty is not another entity from the totality of existence, so the part of God Almighty that will write such a thing in the sky is the scientist, or they could even do a trick. No external being will do that. God Almighty is not a skydaddy.
Does the totality of existence have supernatural aspect?
Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by OtemAtum: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
MusicSots:

Does the totally of existence have supernatural aspect?
Only natural things take place in our natural world here. Supernatural things have to take place in the inner(supernatural) universes.
Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by MusicSots: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
OtemAtum:
Only natural things take place in our natural world here. Supernatural things have to take place in the inner(supernatural) universes.

How are the beings in the supernatural universes?
Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by Buliwyf: 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
kingxsamz:
This is why most religious folks are dumb, including the lady in that video.
Simple logic will tell you that that writing was made by someone using a plane.

Most religious folks will swallow this whole bullcrap without making any research for themselves as of how this could be possible.

Now let me ask you, what if it was "Godzilla" that was written in the sky, would you still come here and tell us that the monster is sending us a message? undecided

If you call them morons now they will be claiming you are insulting them. Just imagine these people. How are these guys not on another planet? They think like aliens. Very dumb aliens. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by OtemAtum: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
MusicSots:

How are the beings in the supernatural universes?
They are people who don't want to be reincarnated to physical universes. When we die, we might choose not to be reincarnated to physical universes like this, then we can be doing explorations in other universes or even stay long in a specific planet(afterlife). It all depends on what individuals want.
Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by MusicSots: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
OtemAtum:
They are people who don't want to be reincarnated to physical universes. When we die, we might choose not to be reincarnated to physical universes like this, then we can be doing explorations in other universes or even stay long in a specific planet(afterlife). It all depends on what individuals want.

Don't they interfere in human affairs?
Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Like I said, Many Have Condemned themselves to Hell and Destruction! Their hearts have been seared with Hot iron! GOD have given them up to Reprobate minds!
All they are after is to Drag you to their Destination... which is Hell!

They are a lot of them here on Nairaland...

Desist from them!
Don't discuss with them!
Flee from them!

The Best you can do is to Pray For Them...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by OtemAtum: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
MusicSots:

Don't they interfere in human affairs?
Their interference doesn't go beyond appearing in our dreams and revealing a limited amount of truth.
Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by MusicSots: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
OtemAtum:

Their interference doesn't go beyond appearing in our dreams and revealing a limited amount of truth.

Hmm. Have you seen Atum in your dream before?
Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by OtemAtum: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
MusicSots:

Hmm. Have you seen Atum in your dream before?
on several occasions
Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by MusicSots: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
OtemAtum:
on several occasions

Please. What does he look like? Maybe he's the one I have been seeing too.
Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by OtemAtum: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
MusicSots:

Please. What does he look like? Maybe he's the one I have been seeing too.
Like a human, but gigantic.
Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by MusicSots: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
OtemAtum:
Like a human, but gigantic.

white or black
Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by kingxsamz(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

They are a lot of them here on Nairaland...

Desist from them!
Don't discuss with them!
Flee from them!

Lol, what a strategic way of keeping these blind folks in mental bondage and slavery. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Corona Virus; Mysterious Writing In The Sky " Ask GOD For HELP" ( Video) by drucci: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sky writing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What We Should Do To Our Pastors After This COVID-19 Saga / . / Seventh Day Adventist-any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.