Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help (11580 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / My 6 Year Old Heard Us Having Sex. People Say I’ve Traumatised Her / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Caught In Her Usual Slotful Lifestyle [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by oieda: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
You really need to talk to her.

Shes 7 years old so 'wrestling' may not cut it. She should already have a form of sex education for her level. Let her know it's sex between mummy and daddy (again explained for her level and age) and apologise that she got to see that.

Never brush it away. It can have long term effects if not handled well. If your hubby had beaten her, it could have scared her. Maybe she is already scared and so the mood. You need wisdom to slay those fears with appropriate and truthful content.

Sex education is not just explaining the full, detailed picture when the child is old enough. It's constantly adding layers of age-appropriate detail through a child's life from the age we can communicate with them well after they are married and sexually active.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by ARABANBI1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Born20win:

Sorry meant to say cote

lmao..... what wrong with u?

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Born20win:
Plz hux I nid ur help ooh my 7yes daughte cut me and hubby this afternoon having sex actually she was playing downstairs with the neibor children we was not expecting her to come back anytime soon to my surprise she just entered our room boom hubby was on the top of me she saw both us naked then run. We was very embarrassed he wanted to go and beat her I told him to forgive b/cos it’s not her fault and we don’t know what to tell her. She is been quiet didn’t ask me anything about what she saw. She is now asleep but I can’t stop thinking about it. Is it necessary for me to talk to her about the incident in the morning or I should just leave it and carry on as normal. Thanks

Next time, lock the door!

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by finczydabadman(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sharonstone7719:
Who on earth has the time for sex on Saturday afternoon?

Na Corona cause am na.. imagine
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by LabuleofNigeria: 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
NOW SEE WEYTIN CORONA DON CAUSE

When govt say "Stay indoors" "Stay indoors", dem no say make you begin dey collabo
You can be indoos and still spend your time constructively

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by rex444(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
ojun50:
If say yr husband beat her una for no like wetin I go tell una dis night....

Start yr conservation like dis....
Why did you run out wen yr dad is beating me? .... then you listen to wht she is about to say
smart advise

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by BrutusOj(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
No be only cut, na butcher she butcher una.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by biafraisdead(m): 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Born20win:
Plz hux I nid ur help ooh my 7yes daughte cut me and hubby this afternoon having sex actually she was playing downstairs with the neibor children we was not expecting her to come back anytime soon to my surprise she just entered our room boom hubby was on the top of me she saw both us naked then run. We was very embarrassed he wanted to go and beat her I told him to forgive b/cos it’s not her fault and we don’t know what to tell her. She is been quiet didn’t ask me anything about what she saw. She is now asleep but I can’t stop thinking about it. Is it necessary for me to talk to her about the incident in the morning or I should just leave it and carry on as normal. Thanks
Why una come go de fucck for afternoon, shebi una for wait make night come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by BrutusOj(m): 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Born20win:
Plz hux I nid ur help ooh my 7yes daughte cut caught me and hubby this afternoon having sex . Actually she was playing downstairs with the neibor children we was were not expecting her to come back anytime soon to my surprise she just entered our room boom hubby was on the top of me she saw both us naked then run. We was were very embarrassed he wanted to go and beat her I told him to forgive b/cos it’s not her fault and we don’t know what to tell her. She is She's or she has been quiet didn’t ask me anything about what she saw. She is now asleep but I can’t stop thinking about it. Is it necessary for me to talk to her about the incident in the morning or I should just leave it and carry on as normal. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by galadima77(m): 2:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Sharonstone7719:
Who on earth has the time for sex on Saturday afternoon?

With all the heat and nepa nonsense?

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by sholay2011(m): 3:04am On Mar 29, 2020
Born20win:

Sorry meant to say cote
lol

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by KosiGee(m): 3:09am On Mar 29, 2020
Kylekent59:
For a better understanding, this should be the summary :

My Daughter Caught Us Having Sex. Plz Help!

Please house, I need your help. My 7 years old daughter caught me and my hubby this afternoon having Sex. Actually, she was playing downstairs with the neighbours' children. We were not expecting her to come back upstairs anytime soon. Suddenly, she barged into our room and my hubby was on top of me. She saw both of us[ my hubby and i] naked which made her ran out of the room.

My hubby and I were embarrassed with what she has seen, and because of that, my hubby wanted to deal with her, but i told him not to, it's not her fault : we should have locked the door. Now we don't know what to tell her. She has been quite and haven't asked me anything about what she had seen earlier.

She is now asleep, but i can't stop thinking about it. Is it necessary for me to talk to her about the sudden barge and what she saw or should i let go of it and move on as normal?. Thanks

Now I understand. You should have left your husband immediately ,and rush down to her, huge her, peck her, and tell her a story. Her mind would be brought back immediately.

Thanks for the correction. I’m sure it made it easier for lots of readers to understand. You removed quite a chunk in the Op’s eye but damn this nasty speck blurring your vision.

How do you ‘huge’ someone?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by espn(m): 3:19am On Mar 29, 2020
Stupid couple...In the midst of Covid19 you guyz left your kid with your neighbour who you don't know if they have been infected with Covid19 all in the name of sex. To crown how unreasonable you both are...You got carried away and didn't even lock the door... Is this your first time of having sex? Big shame on you both...

6 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by misreal(m): 3:43am On Mar 29, 2020
Kdon2:

Dont panic. Calm down. Call her tomorrow and apologise to her that you didnt lock the door when playing wuth daddy. Obviously she is already aware of what you guys were doing. Let her know its only adult of certain age that are allowed to do that. Talk it out with her or her imaginations would run wild and you wont like tge result. You need to secretly keep close eyes on her now.
op here is your answer

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Osyxcel(m): 5:16am On Mar 29, 2020
ibkayee:
Children are more perceptive than a lot of people give them credit for lol, some of these 'explanations' can only work with a 7 month old, not 7 years grin

Good luck though

As in ehnnn?

The kid probably has an idea of sex already.

@OP

Why not call her in the morning and start by asking her how she was brought into this world. It's time to teach her about sex education. Denying will only make things worse. Children of these days are very smart.

Start sex education now. This is the best time to let her understand and shape her mind decently. Don't let her seek knowledge outside. Just make sure you use age appropriate words and not obscene words.

This is my humble opinion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Pious101: 5:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Born20win:

Sorry meant to say cote

It is caught....

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Eternitymedia88: 6:29am On Mar 29, 2020
What has been seen cannot be unseen. I guess her sex education will have to start earlier.
Do not allow ur husband to beat her for seeing ur sex act.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by femi4: 6:41am On Mar 29, 2020
Born20win:
Poor parenting skills from both of you.

1. In this Covik 1-9 era, you allowed your child to be playing around in the neighborhood

2. Your hubby tried to punish her cos she caught you in the very act

3. You probably didn't teach her to knock before entering your room

5 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Belurved1(m): 6:44am On Mar 29, 2020
The did has been done, whether you shout at her or otherwise you can't reverse that kind of terrible mistake, because you've just impacted something that can never be erased in that child's memory. Please don't let us deceive ourselves, that kind of mistake is a must for every parent to avoid at all cost. Its like a curse. (mase logun e)

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by franugo(m): 6:55am On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=Born20win post=87867326]
Sorry meant to say cote[/quote

Its caught madam�
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by PuZZyNegro: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2020
Kylekent59:
For a better understanding, this should be the summary :

My Daughter Caught Us Having Sex. Plz Help!

Please house, I need your help. My 7 years old daughter caught me and my hubby this afternoon having Sex. Actually, she was playing downstairs with the neighbours' children. We were not expecting her to come back upstairs anytime soon. Suddenly, she barged into our room and my hubby was on top of me. She saw both of us[ my hubby and i] naked which made her ran out of the room.

My hubby and I were embarrassed with what she has seen, and because of that, my hubby wanted to deal with her, but i told him not to, it's not her fault : we should have locked the door. Now we don't know what to tell her. She has been quite and haven't asked me anything about what she had seen earlier.

She is now asleep, but i can't stop thinking about it. Is it necessary for me to talk to her about the sudden barge and what she saw or should i let go of it and move on as normal?. Thanks

Now I understand. You should have left your husband immediately ,and rush down to her, huge her, peck her, and tell her a story. Her mind would be brought back immediately.

Okay. There are still some corrections that need to be made to your own correction.

Which [made] her [ran] is actually wrong.

It's "which [made] her [run] out of the room

My hubby and I were embarrassed with what she [saw] not [has seen]

[hug] not [huge]

Actually, your lexical construction is as difficult as OP own. Sorry!

Back to the topic

A 7 year old girl is no longer a kid. So, people saying you should tell her you guys were doing anything else other than sex isn't getting it.

Tell her the truth or never talk about it. She would know you are lying to her if you try telling her something else. She ran out of the room because she knows what you guys were doing and that it was supposed to be a private thing. So, trying to tell her something different will only make you look funny before her

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Fhemmmy: 7:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Beating her up would have been a grave sin because she did NOTHING wrong . . . however, as the parent, you should find a way to let her understand what happened . . . The kids of nowadays knows more than you imagine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Born20win:
Beat her because she "caught" her parents smashing?!
You just took away her innocence and your hubby is thinking of beating her?!
Better buy her fried rice and chicken to subside the shock y'all got her into, already.
Pamper her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Microwhy: 7:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Don't tell her anything and let it slide..
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by jeph19(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2020
Thank God your husband didn't beat her. He would have lost her psychologically and created a memory that will never be erased from her.
Explained it the it is to her.
At 7 she should know about sex education abi?
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Ayotemide(f): 7:17am On Mar 29, 2020
I remember walking in on my parents too and NOT being aware of what was going on. I wasn't offered any explanations whatsoever and it went on to define my curiosity for 'whatever' they were doing that night.

Might be best to give her correct sex information friendly for her age. Heaven will not fall.

All these 'wrestling' stories are useless as this might be a learning opportunity to break the myths on sex from a trusted source. You don't want your baby asking a class mate or demonstrating what she saw with strangers.

Shalom.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by mysticwarrior(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2020
The little girl knew what was happening and what she saw was not different from what she might have seen on TV.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Purplekush(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2020
don't talk about it. but then if she asks, just say "we were trying to make a baby"

if she asks further questions then explain to her how babies are born. I mean, why hide the whole reproduction process in mystery?

I was told it was God that put the baby in mom's tummy when all I needed to hear is Daddy and Mommy makes baby today.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Kylekent59: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2020
KosiGee:

Thanks for the correction. I’m sure it made it easier for lots of readers to understand. You removed quite a chunk in the Op’s eye but damn this nasty speck blurring your vision.

How do you ‘huge’ someone?

Auto correction always changing my spellings.

It's not my fault.

I never abused the OP, nor did I make mockery of her post. I only did some summaries for a better understanding.

Here you are doing the opposite.

You should have pointed out my error.

"huge"

I think it should be "hug'

I just turned it off.

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by konkonbilo(m): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Sisijetue:
Stay at home is sweet o grin
i de tell you.. Make we quarantine together nao grin tongue
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by federal9: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Okay. There are still some corrections that need to be made to your own correction.

Which [made] her [ran] is actually wrong.

It's "which [made] her [run] out of the room

My hubby and I were embarrassed with what she [saw] not [has seen]

[hug] not [huge]

Actually, your lexical construction is as difficult as OP own. Sorry!

Back to the topic

A 7 year old girl is no longer a kid. So, people saying you should tell her you guys were doing anything else other than sex isn't getting it.

Tell her the truth or never talk about it. She would know you are lying to her if you try telling her something else. She ran out of the room because she knows what you guys were doing and that it was supposed to be a private thing. So, trying to tell her something different will only make you look funny before her

See pot calling kettle black grin

You think guys are speaking the grammar rightly

Go to America and speak this your grammar let's if if people are gonna understand you. The way you guys take aboki when they speak, is definitely the way Americans are gonna take you that claim you know it all.

grin grin.

The guy even made me understand what actually happened. He didn't even abuse the Op.

Hope you can now see the difference between you and him?

He corrected the OP without insult, but you corrected him,and you have also insulted him.

I am gonna choose the guy over you.

7 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by lordizak(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2020
She knows what she saw, just draw her closer to you and closer to God... You just might have ruined her life, she has her first taste of secret... What do you think she will do if someone touches her inappropriately? She now has her feel of secrets. Use the Bible to explain sex to her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? / What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? / What's The Best Advice On This Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.