Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now (626 Views)

COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
Covid-19: Buhari should quarantine the whole of Lagos now to stop any form of movement and further spreading of virus to any other parts of Nigeria.

This will go a long way to curtail the spread of the virus.
Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
That's common sense ... But age and illness has so battered the old one that he's too far gone to be useful to himself, talkless of any other person.
Big pity!!
Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by Precious4real50(f): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
A good move but Will the lifeless president and self style sophisticated people listen.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by Pruwa: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
they should also provide food and money too
Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by legitnow: 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Pruwa:
they should also provide food and money too

U only need me for dat, forget Buhari, dat guy no send u.
Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by Herdsmen: 12:09am On Mar 29, 2020
Have been shouting same every where... quarantine southwest, they’ve spread enough.

But Yoruba people are seriously against such move.
As e don spread for their region.. they want it spread everywhere

85% of the spread is from Lagos .. and it keep spreading.. maybe at 1000 they will do it..

But why delay the obvious
Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by GamalNasser: 12:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Is Lagos the origin of most infections? 99.9 percent of infections came with returnees from Europe
Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by johnmartus(m): 12:23am On Mar 29, 2020
So you even have sense like this.
MelesZenawi:
Covid-19: Buhari should quarantine the whole of Lagos now to stop any form of movement and further spreading of virus to any other parts of Nigeria.

This will go a long way to curtail the spread of the virus.
Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by johnmartus(m): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2020
Did you read what he wrote before talking nonsense.
GamalNasser:
Is Lagos the origin of most infections? 99.9 percent of infections came with returnees from Europe
Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by MYHUBBY: 1:14am On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:
A good move but Will the lifeless president and self style sophisticated people listen.

maybe or maybe not but lady with biabia do make some derogatory statement, you've embracing your foolishness for a while

person go dey hope for vaccine to cure corona, still dey look for vaccine to cure your foolishness join?

the imbeciles is even introducing herself as if we don't know she's one of the imbecilic rising sun of 1967

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by Precious4real50(f): 6:43am On Mar 29, 2020
MYHUBBY:

maybe or maybe not but lady with biabia do make some derogatory statement, you've embracing your foolishness for a while

person go dey hope for vaccine to cure corona, still dey look for vaccine to cure your foolishness join?

the imbeciles is even introducing herself as if we don't know she's one of the imbecilic rising sun of 1967
I don't reply men without ball like you cheesy

Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by MYHUBBY: 7:20am On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:
I don't reply men without ball like you cheesy

what's in the head of a village girl like you that you want to type in response to my obvious fact?

no be only Ada Ogwashi, na cutlass Ogwashi. village girl
Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by MYHUBBY: 7:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Herdsmen:
Have been shouting same every where... quarantine southwest, they’ve spread enough.

But Yoruba people are seriously against such move.
As e don spread for their region.. they want it spread everywhere

85% of the spread is from Lagos .. and it keep spreading.. maybe at 1000 they will do it..

But why delay the obvious

you've stop making use of your brain since you adopted the name of your Fulani master

I guess bearing the name Herdsmen, brain ceased to function?
Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by Precious4real50(f): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2020
MYHUBBY:

what's in the head of a village girl like you that you want to type in response to my obvious fact?

no be only Ada Ogwashi, na cutlass Ogwashi. village girl

Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by helinues: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2020

This attention seeking mofo again.

Gosh
Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by MYHUBBY: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:

pussy like you

Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by helinues: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Hahaha.. You get bad mouth oo. grin grin
Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by Precious4real50(f): 7:36am On Mar 29, 2020
MYHUBBY:

pussy like you

Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by ezegold4we: 7:55am On Mar 29, 2020
So the sophisticated and educated west is waiting to get order from their lifeless slave master in aso rock before they will do the needful,

Is sanwo olu not the executive governor of Lagos anymore??

When they set up amotekun security, did they got approval from their slaver master?
Re: Covid-19: Buhari Should Quarantine The Whole Of Lagos Now by Valkrie: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2020
Why Nigerian people too like wahala and fight sef..?

Coro never fully show una don dey wan pull shirt wan fight...!!

I just dey wonder if Nairaland nah joint wey people dey physically gather, that means no day wey people no go carry broken head and swollen mouth go house...!!

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Alao-akala, Dare, Buhari React As Makinde Tests Positive / Nigeria Should Prepare A Bill For China / You All Know That Total Anarchy Is Coming In A Few Weeks Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.