Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

How Can You Discribe This Year - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Can You Discribe This Year (6016 Views)

Photos: The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding So Far This Year / Craziest Thing U Did This Year? / Events That Happened This Year Which Are Better Of Forgotten Than Remembered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by yaya9ja(f): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2010
2010 was good but not perfect enough , lots of people messd up dis year angry, there were many embarassin moments and some good things happened  smiley, also i survived till the end. I Thank God grin
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2010
painful/chaotic yet full of blessings in disguise.  undecided
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by styles2009: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2010
For be the best so far!
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by SSaemoenl(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2010
So far, I thank God that am alive, still looking ahead.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by zamirikpo(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2010
lost my dad and my grandmother, cant find a job yet despite the lakuna created by my dads death, so what can i say, 2010 u cant afflict me no more.

and i pray 2011 has sumtin gr8 4me. at times i feel i dont know God anymore , how he can afford to leave me in my state, but somehow i know really it is not his will 4me to be like this,

sometins hav to change, no doubt.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by PastorOla1: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2010
To me, A Great Year!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by silami(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2010
Amazing!!!!!!!
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by akbtunes: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2010
twas a great and joyous year for me! FULFILLING is the particular word. God gave me my heart desire. I moved to my own apartment (whr a lot of 'activites' go on without being answerable to nobody! winkgrin ) and i got a more fulfilling job (the one in line wt my career aspirations!) kiss cheesy

come and join me sing hallelujah! Don Baba G has indeed done me well!
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by vescucci(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2010
A lotta people who didn't deserve to die died anyway.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by HamidO1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2010
zamirikpo:

lost my dad and my grandmother, cant find a job yet despite the lakuna created by my dads death, so what can i say, 2010 u cant afflict me no more.

and i pray 2011 has sumtin gr8 4me. at times i feel i dont know God anymore , how he can afford to leave me in my state, but somehow i know really it is not his will 4me to be like this,

sometins hav to change, no doubt.

Easy bro, I'm sure there is a reason for all that has happened, try and be positive despite all that has happened. I'm pretty sure 2011 will be good
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by OAM4J: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2010
Just OK. Still give thanks to God.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by ikillmods1: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2010
very very hectic but i thank GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by HamidO1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2010
2010 started pretty slow for me but really have to thank God for His blessings thus far and pray for more. Hoping for the best in 2011.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Obijulius: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2010
tested in so many ways that I can politely describe the year as my initiation year (into manhood)

blessed in so many ways that I can never reassure myself that I'll ever pay back to Jehovah God, the debt i owe him.

I have felt the difference this year.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Woke4all(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2010
2010 my worst year ever! shocked
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by MAYOWAAK: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2010
The year of the good,the bad and the ugly in different proportions.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by mamagee3(f): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2010
2010 is my best year ever and I hope 2011 is a continuation of it.

Wouldn't want 2010 to end but sadly it must.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by pslm23(f): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2010
This year has been chaotic and full of deaths.

I pray 2011 shows us some mercy.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by coolpapa: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2010
In my discretion, this year is awesome, if not for anything, at least i should thank God for preserving my life and for granting me a healthy leaving. To God be the glory in Jesus name, Amen
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by DoubleN(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2010
Lovely year,God really really saw me through this year.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by alanbolo(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2010
afflictions and thousands fallen at my sides,   (Ps 7: 1) but in it all, came out more blessed than 2009.  
In my distress, He answered me. Ps 120. and I appreciate more of his doings than b4.  More focus and people oriented.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Realestdude: 12:15am On Dec 30, 2010
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by dapachez: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2010
I thank God for the gift of life. It was an eventful year for me it had its ups and downs. The lowest point been my having to know that my mum has a terminal disease. So much wished i would hook up with my soulmate,i pray God brings her along next year. On the flip side my 3 siblings graduated,the is more unity in my family and met some very important client
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Win95: 12:23am On Dec 30, 2010
this year was great. looking forward to next year smiley
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by seyibrown(f): 12:27am On Dec 30, 2010
This has been one marvellous year! I reached a new level in my faith and fought to stay in the face of trials. God has been my strength. What more need I know when I KNOW HE ANSWERS PRAYERS? God has been faithful to his word! I received fantastic news a couple of hours ago. I had been waiting and praying for this since August and asking God to do this for me especially as a sign for my friends who do not believe in him. Whenever doubt came, I told it I was sure that God would do it even if it was 23:59:59 on 31/12/10! They are rejoicing with me and I am proudly telling them that 'I TOLD YOU GOD WOULD DO IT, DIDN'T I? and THEY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oluwa pa mi l'erin, mo rin
Erin ayo
Olorun pa mi l'erin, mo rin
Erin ayo  
grin

For 2011, I know that God will complete the foundations of the good works he made known to me in my life this year! Alleluia!
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by poweredcom(m): 1:13am On Dec 30, 2010
Very yeye year all year round only in Nigeria, Ok
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by AmAlone: 1:44am On Dec 30, 2010
thank you god for this year for me smiley
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Mehiedu(m): 3:19am On Dec 30, 2010
Well Ok but painful that i lost some one close to me.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Omoni25(f): 4:36am On Dec 30, 2010
This was a very challenging year, I had some crazy fun times and at other times it was really bleak, In the end I m grateful for the year, It taught me to become a stronger and a more independent person, and above all to put my trust in God,
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by shawonlese: 5:52am On Dec 30, 2010
Learnt that in business, no matter who it is, everyone is concerned about what is in it for me.
Re: How Can You Discribe This Year by Jibson999(m): 8:33am On Dec 30, 2010
ALLAHU AKBAR.2010 has been a great year for me especially towards d ending. to break it though.
jan- i had high hopes and promises
feb- everybody fall my hand
marc- had to start from d scratch/ lost ma cousin
april- had downs with ma dad
may- finally started getting some sense
june- started having fun & its been lyk dat till ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos: See This Beautiful Young Arewa Couple / Event Decoration.event Management,fresh Imported Flower Bridal Landscaping / Please I Need An Affordable Wedding Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.