Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

The Nigerian Government Of Buhari Is Endangering Global Security – Imam Of Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Government Of Buhari Is Endangering Global Security – Imam Of Peace (323 Views)

MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / How EKEDC Is Endangering Lives Of People At Onikan - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Government Of Buhari Is Endangering Global Security – Imam Of Peace by akajesus1020(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Mohammad Tawhidi is an Iranian – Australia based Islamic Cleric, popularly known as Imam of Peace. He speaks against killings of Christians and Believes that Muslim(s) is/are not permitted to kill Christians all because of Jihad.

For complete news, please click on the link below;

https://www.akajesusnews.com.ng/2020/03/29/428/
Re: The Nigerian Government Of Buhari Is Endangering Global Security – Imam Of Peace by koffsman(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2020
This is the first Muslim imam that I know is speaking the truth how can you let go of people that have caused life sorrow to alot of families making some early widows, making children fatherless and cutting shut a good future with no support or what so ever
Re: The Nigerian Government Of Buhari Is Endangering Global Security – Imam Of Peace by Emu4life(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2020
It's hightime we ignored this attention seeking prat. I'm sure he also has a country and his country is not perfect either. He should go and face his country, we have no more fvcks to give.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Government Of Buhari Is Endangering Global Security – Imam Of Peace by Franzinni: 10:04am On Mar 29, 2020
He is my brother o... My fathers uncle is his mothers grandfathers younger brother
Re: The Nigerian Government Of Buhari Is Endangering Global Security – Imam Of Peace by Franzinni: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Emu4life:
It's hightime we ignored this attention seeking prat. I'm sure he also has a country and his country is not perfect either. He should go and face his country, we have no more fvcks to give.
he is yet to tell a lie ... He only speaks the truth and if it brings attention ... It is welcome .. Anything to let these fucktards in the helm of power to know that this is not 1999 anymore is welcomed... Period

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Government Of Buhari Is Endangering Global Security – Imam Of Peace by Emu4life(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2020
koffsman:
This is the first Muslim imam that I know is speaking the truth how can you let go of people that have caused life sorrow to alot of families making some early widows, making children fatherless and cutting shut a good future with no support or what so ever
I can bet my balls this is not the first time you've said this. You just need who will satisfy your depleted ego and keep leaving in the euphoria of your deception. Nobody gives a fvck about his inconsequential opinion

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Government Of Buhari Is Endangering Global Security – Imam Of Peace by koffsman(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2020
And I can see ur stupidity came out in full by saying you will bet your balls that this is not the first time am saying it because I don't know why my personal opinion matters to a stupid asshole like you
Emu4life:
I can bet my balls this is not the first time you've said this. You just need who will satisfy your depleted ego and keep leaving in the euphoria of your deception. Nobody gives a fvck about his inconsequential opinion
Re: The Nigerian Government Of Buhari Is Endangering Global Security – Imam Of Peace by Emu4life(m): 10:14am On Mar 29, 2020
koffsman:
And I can see ur stupidity came out in full by saying you will bet your balls that this is not the first time am saying it because I don't know why my personal opinion matters to a stupid asshole like you
You just confirmed my statement. Thank you
Re: The Nigerian Government Of Buhari Is Endangering Global Security – Imam Of Peace by koffsman(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Your stupidity I guess
Emu4life:
You just confirmed my statement. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad — But Not For Free / Politics Of Bitterness Taken Too Far By PDP Aspirant. / Lockdown: Never A Covid19 Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.