Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook (1821 Views)

Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos / As Benue Citizens, We Are Ashamed That Our Governor Speaks In Gutter Language Li / Just In!!! Abia First Lady Donates Five New Houses To Abia Indigenes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by Dc900: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Abians are tired and ashamed of being Abia indigenes due to dilapidated roads and filthy environment. It is not easy to publicly admit that one is from Abia state.

See Abians on Facebook lamenting

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=639197903560512&id=106518076828500
Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by Dc900: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2020
Abians laments and regrets being Abia indigenes

Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by Dc900: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2020
Abia people regrets

Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by Homeboiy: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2020
undecided
Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by KahlDrogo(m): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2020
grin grin grin

Ndi Shiite Ipob, that says ye? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by donbachi(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Even if every state get a functional isolation centers,abia state no go fit...their present governor go India with his predecessor wey put am for office..swear b4 arishna.sey him go dey act as instructed by his Oga and failure to do so,make the Indian high temple take him and him family life.as rumors may have it....make GOD see abians thru.

1 Like

Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by VAQAXY: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Chef2000 aka okpalaAnambra, come carry your shithole Abia cheesy

Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by VAQAXY: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2020
Chef2000 aka okpalaAnambra is viewing in tears cheesy

Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by nazicartel(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Abia??... Story for another day

1 Like

Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
A failed state is the product of failed voters

Imam of peace

Keep drinking kerosene
Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by Racoon(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Abia State is indeed a failed state.From Orji Uzor Kalu till Ikpeazu will all go to jail.Useless leaders.

1 Like

Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by nazicartel(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:

Abia state is cursed . We have no government in Abia state
lol... The state looks angrily funny..
Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by flokii: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gradually they are waking up.. at least the noise about Tinubu and Yorubas will reduce.

#ThinkHomeGoHome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by spencekat(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Abia has suffered poor governance from 1999 till date.Abia shall be free one day.
Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by 2pep(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
A stupid Governor is always voted by stupid people. cool Don't quote me
Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by Ifiokumo: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
The governors from Orji kalu to Theo Orji to Ikpeazu are election riggers. That is the problem.....Wasting billions and TIME. Even with all the prostrations and turbine events they did in front of Yoruba and Arewa leaders, they still got locked up (Orji and Theo)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BEfNI9Aee4
Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by naijanaso: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Just one tiny flyover by Ariaria junction by PH-Enugu expressway has taken the man two tenures to build, and us still not complete. I heard he was talking about building an Airport. I just shake my head in pity.
Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by KahlDrogo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thia is why Gandollaar, my Shiite Loolo from Abia has been hiding since afternoon. grin
Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by VAQAXY: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Abia state is cursed. No development at all cheesy

Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by VAQAXY: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
okpalaAnambra, hope you are following. That's what we do cheesy
Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by Abbscon: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
If you dont know, know it now that Abians are ashmed that you are an Abian.
Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by johnmartus(m): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
As long as Anambra people proud of their state same way I proud of my state Abia.

Anambra people will not stop criticizing us here .And their women doing olosho in Abia state.
Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by TRIGITlS: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
As long as Anambra people proud of their state same way I proud of my state Abia.

Anambra people will not stop criticizing us here .And their women doing olosho in Abia state.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by OsewaBoy: 5:34am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
grin grin grin

Ndi Shiite Ipob, that says ye? grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by OsewaBoy: 5:55am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Thia is why Gandollaar, my Shiite Loolo from Abia has been hiding since afternoon. grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook by kalufelix(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2020
op kamalu gbuokwa gi ngo..anumanu dika gi. Whats the difference between Abia government and Nigerian government..is the zoo not a larger shithole with constituent shitholes. I have been here for sometime now and my moniker is as real as i am...nwanne abu m ezigbo nwa Aba isi k'anyi kuwasia anyi a kuwasia... #proudlyAbia

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Are The Mighty Fallen By Femi Fani-kayode / Anambra Man Marries Hausa Lady ....where Is Ipob / World Powers Deny Us Weapons To Fight Insurgency – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.