Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

He Is Igbo With A Black American Woman. I Am IGBO With A White American Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Is Igbo With A Black American Woman. I Am IGBO With A White American Man (1583 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Igbo With A Black American Woman. I Am IGBO With A White American Man by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2020
We have distinct PeRSOnalities. He Can ACt like a Black AmeRiCan with no traces of looking or SounDinG NiGeRian. SAme here. I Can ACt like a White GiRl. We both have ChildRen for our SiGnifiCant OtheRs.
He has a SOn with the AfRiCan-AmeRiCanlaDy.
I have a DauGhteR for the white man.Yet, We love and CaRe for eaCh OtheR eQually though no Relationship or Child is binding us. (I have 2 other DauGhteRs from men of Different mixeD RaCes before white BaBy though)
I Don't want him to SepeRate from his BlaCk AmeRiCan GiRl. I'm ABOut PeaCe and DiVeRSity. I'm PROUd of him for getting someone outside his ethniCity to be with. Same way he's PROud of me for DaRinG to Be with SOmeone OUtSiDe my RaCe.
I would say I'm mature and a true ChRiStian BORnAGain following ChRist's teaching.
God has brought genuity into my life. I told JeSus in the BleSsed SaCRament that if this feeling is fake, he should let it go. We met about a month ago. I think ABout him everytime. Like, in terms of CaRinG ABOut his welfaRe as a brother. Not some weiRD tyPe Of OBsession that wants to DRain the other PaRty's energy and ReSouRCeS.
I've never CaReD ABOut a man so much in my life. We aRe from neighbouring states. What is Really going on? Could we Be Related by blOOd and we dont know? I would never wish for him to leave his GiRl. I want us to remain as friends but Real Close. I even told him that if another woman from Js3 comes into the picture, I wouldn't mind because I was second party in the first place. He feels Same way ABOut me.
He looks so much like all my family back home, even my only sister's husband. What is going on? Omg. I Cant understand this. I DReam about him every night, light DReams where we are both ConVeRSinG and happy with each other in all the PlaCes I've been. I am not into anything OCCultic Anymore. I have totally submitted my life to ChRiSt.
The same age he met and had a boy with his wife was the same age my sister's husband met her and got married 10 yeaRs aGO. Same exact thing. I and my Sister are Split images of his woman. Could this be God showing me the younger version of my sister and husband living in the future in a Civilized woRlD.? TOo many COincidences. Is this mAGiC NDi madu. I think I am going bananasnuts.
What is all this? Do I have a future with this Boy? I and his wife are the same age, 24 and look like twins. He is 37. This is a feeling I Cant PROCess. I neeD 'eP!! Please PRay for mii
MODs PlS DO the needful

1 Like

Re: He Is Igbo With A Black American Woman. I Am IGBO With A White American Man by athaboi(f): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: He Is Igbo With A Black American Woman. I Am IGBO With A White American Man by youngest85(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2020
Mitchew
Re: He Is Igbo With A Black American Woman. I Am IGBO With A White American Man by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2020
youngest85:
Mitchew
now I'm scaReD you maybe him. YounGeSrt LanDlORD, ARe you him??
Re: He Is Igbo With A Black American Woman. I Am IGBO With A White American Man by emeijeh(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Op, please work on your handwriting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Igbo With A Black American Woman. I Am IGBO With A White American Man by BelovedCityWatch: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
now I'm scaReD you maybe him. YounGeSrt LanDlORD, ARe you him??
pray to God for direction!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Igbo With A Black American Woman. I Am IGBO With A White American Man by otipoju(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
You are a slut. 3 fathers for 3 children and you dare talk about love. Have the 4th child by him and keep it moving

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Igbo With A Black American Woman. I Am IGBO With A White American Man by earthsync(f): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
WhY do YOu tyPe liKe thiS?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Igbo With A Black American Woman. I Am IGBO With A White American Man by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
otipoju:
You are a slut. 3 fathers for 3 children and you dare talk about love. Have the 4th child by him and keep it moving

My DeaR,
I Can't even SleeP with him now BeCauSe of feaR Of the ViRuS. We've nOt haD SeX in AlmOSt a month. Think I'm loosing my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Igbo With A Black American Woman. I Am IGBO With A White American Man by davisma: 2:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Op, infatuation at play. Tomorrow you would meet someone with new sex appeals. Relationship is commitment stay with your partner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Igbo With A Black American Woman. I Am IGBO With A White American Man by Rawhumper(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2020
[let your heart guide you that's all I can say.

Your happiness is the most important.

We all make mistakes in life but we have to learn from ones mistakes.

quote author=MOnkeyBabe post=87899696]

My DeaR,
I Can't even SleeP with him now BeCauSe of feaR Of the ViRuS. We've nOt haD SeX in AlmOSt a month. Think I'm loosing my mind. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Igbo With A Black American Woman. I Am IGBO With A White American Man by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
You sound like you are ashamed of your black race...what is being proud of someone with a fellow black grin

Those blacks in America, are Africans...Jamaicans, Ghanian taken away in slave ships. Mugu

(1) (Reply)

What Do Reverend Fathers Know About Marriages? / Muslims Can Be Funny When... / Anyone Who Is Not Paying His Tithe Is A God Robber-pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.