Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Coronavirus: The Ncdc Isn't Adding The Popular Cases To The Ones That They Are B - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: The Ncdc Isn't Adding The Popular Cases To The Ones That They Are B (377 Views)

Help! The NCDC People Are Asking For Money To Release Covid 19 Test Result / Coronavirus: My Experience Calling The NCDC Toll-free Number / Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: The Ncdc Isn't Adding The Popular Cases To The Ones That They Are B by ManuelMount(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
I don't know why the Ncdc isn't adding the cases of people like
Abba kyari
Bauchi governor
Chioma
Comptroller of immigration

And others to the published ones

Pls why
Re: Coronavirus: The Ncdc Isn't Adding The Popular Cases To The Ones That They Are B by Pierced(f): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
ManuelMount:
I don't know why the Ncdc isn't adding the cases of people like
Abba kyari
Bauchi governor
Chioma
Comptroller of immigration

And others to the published ones

Pls why

How are u so sure.....how are you so sure chioma is not among the 59 that has it in Lagos already?

And how are u so sure that Abba kyari is not among the 14 that is included on their website?
Re: Coronavirus: The Ncdc Isn't Adding The Popular Cases To The Ones That They Are B by ManuelMount(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pierced:

How are u so sure.....how are you so sure chioma is not among the 59 that has it in Lagos already?

And how are u so sure that Abba kyari is not among the 14 that is included on their website?

I'm sure because the provost and deputy provost of UI have it and we haven't heard from them

The comptroller of immigration hasn't been confirmed
Re: Coronavirus: The Ncdc Isn't Adding The Popular Cases To The Ones That They Are B by Pierced(f): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
ManuelMount:

I'm sure because the provost and deputy provost of UI have it and we haven't heard from them

Probably it hasn't been updated. Someone has to update the website.
Re: Coronavirus: The Ncdc Isn't Adding The Popular Cases To The Ones That They Are B by mployer(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
ManuelMount:

You didn't hear that there were 3 comfirmed cases in Oyo yesterday?

(1) (Reply)

Hydroxychloroquine Rated 'most Effective Therapy' By Doctors For Coronavirus: / Tiger At Bronx Zoo Tested Positive For CORO! / Natural Treatment For Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.