Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Help! The NCDC People Are Asking For Money To Release Covid 19 Test Result - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! The NCDC People Are Asking For Money To Release Covid 19 Test Result (575 Views)

COVID-19: Questions For The NCDC And NMA / Coronavirus: The Ncdc Isn't Adding The Popular Cases To The Ones That They Are B / Coronavirus: My Experience Calling The NCDC Toll-free Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! The NCDC People Are Asking For Money To Release Covid 19 Test Result by kingeze88(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
My uncle died on the 15th of this month . It was suspected to be covid19. But we have gone to collect the result of the test to know whether it is positive or negative. They are requesting for money before the result will be given to us. We want to burry him.what should we do?
Re: Help! The NCDC People Are Asking For Money To Release Covid 19 Test Result by daewoorazer(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
I don’t know why some Nigerians choose not to be smart. You know it’s your constitutional and civil right to know whatever killed your uncle.

Why didn’t you ask for the name of the officer who denied you? Why didn’t you make videos?

He realized you’re docile and capable of doing nothing; the very reason he tried shit with you!

1 Like

Re: Help! The NCDC People Are Asking For Money To Release Covid 19 Test Result by BUGOFF(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
The NCDC, NMA, Min.of health, Civil Rights' Activists and even us ready Nigerians are within your immediate reach yet you can choose to act as one who has soap in his eyes while bathing in a river.
Well, it may be you are of that stock who get off on poaching for likes/comments over unnecessary topics.
Re: Help! The NCDC People Are Asking For Money To Release Covid 19 Test Result by jidamsel43(m): 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bury the dead man if the result is not given to you.
Those officers that you met are scammers and don't give them a dime
Re: Help! The NCDC People Are Asking For Money To Release Covid 19 Test Result by VirusComing: 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
NCDC covid19 test is paid for by the federal government. If NCDC officials are truly asking for payment, collect your evidence and report them.
Re: Help! The NCDC People Are Asking For Money To Release Covid 19 Test Result by Golan007: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
kingeze88:
My uncle died on the 15th of this month . It was suspected to be covid19. But we have gone to collect the result of the test to know whether it is positive or negative. They are requesting for money before the result will be given to us. We want to burry him.what should we do?

It is Coronavirus that killed your uncle.

grin
Re: Help! The NCDC People Are Asking For Money To Release Covid 19 Test Result by jidamsel43(m): 6:44am On Jul 01, 2020
Go and bury your uncle. I know the result will be positive .

(1) (Reply)

Natural Home Remedies To Cure Pile (hemorrhoids) / AC Genotype Madly In Love With A Sickle Cell Bae. / Man Living In An Iron Lung For The Past 68years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.