Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Covid 19. WHO,I Beg Save The World.try Chloroquine, Azithromycin And Zinc Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19. WHO,I Beg Save The World.try Chloroquine, Azithromycin And Zinc Now (962 Views)

COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure / COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19. WHO,I Beg Save The World.try Chloroquine, Azithromycin And Zinc Now by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
WHO save the World from dying .Try Chloroquine Azithromycin and zinc Sulphate now on Patients ,it's working ,it's working ,Save people from dying .Sentiments ,Politics ,Money Making Apart .We are talking about Human Lives here .There three Doctors and Scientist that have tried the Combination on Patients with Covid 19 and they are doing fine .WHO you are already aware please do something fast .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid 19. WHO,I Beg Save The World.try Chloroquine, Azithromycin And Zinc Now by Okmei3119: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
galaxiesss:
WHO save the World from dying .Try Chloroquine Azithromycin and zinc Sulphate now on Patients ,it's working ,it's working ,Save people from dying .Sentiments ,Politics ,Money Making Apart .We are talking about Human Lives here .There three Doctors and Scientist that have tried the Combination on Patients with Covid 19 and they are doing fine .WHO you are already aware please do something fast .

Not Until I tried the chloroquine on my daughter,she was severely ill since Thursday,I took 500 naira to a chemist around our area to get maxiquinie and ors with zinc for her ,we started yesterday evening and gave her this morning,to the glory of God she is so active this morning.....haaa after spending thousands of naira

1 Like

Re: Covid 19. WHO,I Beg Save The World.try Chloroquine, Azithromycin And Zinc Now by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Okmei3119:

Not Until I tried the chloroquine on my daughter,she was severely ill since Thursday,I took 500 naira to a chemist around our area to get maxiquinie and ors with zinc for her ,we started yesterday evening and gave her this morning,to the glory of God she is so active this morning.....haaa after spending thousands of naira
. My brother ,Those that are happy as people are dying will soon come for you that they are still Waiting for WHO ...Simple thing ,True or not ,Out of the Patients dying or about to die they should just try the combination on them for just 5 days and see .They won't do that ,they and there Conspiring bodies are still waiting for more billions Donations while many are dying everyday ,Imagine Italy .
Re: Covid 19. WHO,I Beg Save The World.try Chloroquine, Azithromycin And Zinc Now by Uyi168: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Okmei3119:

What was her ailment...
Was she having covid19
Re: Covid 19. WHO,I Beg Save The World.try Chloroquine, Azithromycin And Zinc Now by Okmei3119: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Uyi168:
What was her ailment...
Was she having covid19

She was running temperature that seems not to go down and having running nose but she wasn’t coughing
Re: Covid 19. WHO,I Beg Save The World.try Chloroquine, Azithromycin And Zinc Now by Uyi168: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Okmei3119:

She was running temperature that seems not to go down and having running nose but she wasn’t coughing
.. Ok..
Chloroquine works well for complicated malaria.. And I bet she was stooling too...
Re: Covid 19. WHO,I Beg Save The World.try Chloroquine, Azithromycin And Zinc Now by Okmei3119: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Uyi168:
.. Ok..
Chloroquine works well for complicated malaria.. And I bet she was stooling too...

Nope

1 Like

Re: Covid 19. WHO,I Beg Save The World.try Chloroquine, Azithromycin And Zinc Now by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
No one should use the Combination for Preventions ...How I wish WHO,NAFDAC try this Combination as fast as Possible .
Re: Covid 19. WHO,I Beg Save The World.try Chloroquine, Azithromycin And Zinc Now by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Big Pharmaceuticals ,WHO , NAFDAC ,Business Men ,World Leaders stop playing Conspiracy and Games with people's life ,Many are dying all over the world ,Life is more important than Competition and Donations Expectations .This is a Clarion call ,if they don't believe me they should invite this American Doctor Dr.Vladimir Zelenko about His claims of Hydroxychloroquine , Azithromycin and zinc Sulphate Solution to Covid 19 .Are we interested in people dying figures update or People Living .https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/video-ny-doctor-vladimir-zelenko-finds-100-success-rate-350-patients-using-hydroxychloroquine-zinc/5707381/amp Go and check that link right away
Re: Covid 19. WHO,I Beg Save The World.try Chloroquine, Azithromycin And Zinc Now by 1beat(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
bro please I need your personal contact I want to discuss with you
Re: Covid 19. WHO,I Beg Save The World.try Chloroquine, Azithromycin And Zinc Now by FUNNYBONE1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
they are not done with their politics yet, ndi nzuzu..

BY THE WAY, IF THIS TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE THEN THIS USELESS GOVT SHOULD RETURN ALL THE BILLIONS DONATED BY DANGOTE AND OTHERS BACK TO THEM WITH IMMEDIATE ALACRITY. USELESS AND CLUELESS GOVERNMENT.
Re: Covid 19. WHO,I Beg Save The World.try Chloroquine, Azithromycin And Zinc Now by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
FUNNYBONE1:
they are not done with their politics yet, ndi nzuzu..

BY THE WAY, IF THIS TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE THEN THIS USELESS GOVT SHOULD RETURN ALL THE BILLIONS DONATED BY DANGOTE AND OTHERS BACK TO THEM WITH IMMEDIATE ALACRITY. USELESS AND CLUELESS GOVERNMENT.
US FDA has Approved Hydroxychloroquine ,Am Vindicated .the Drug worked like fire for me :https://www.nairaland.com/5764410/us-approves-hydroxychloroquine-chloroquine-phosphate
Re: Covid 19. WHO,I Beg Save The World.try Chloroquine, Azithromycin And Zinc Now by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
US FDA has Approved Hydroxychloroquine ,Am Vindicated .the Drug worked like fire for me :https://www.nairaland.com/5764410/us-approves-hydroxychloroquine-chloroquine-phosphate

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Lockdown: Man Collapses In Lagos / Massage: What It Does For The Body / Be Watchful Of What U Eat Daily!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.