Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? (8816 Views)

What Is Name Of This Benz And How Much Does It Cost To Own One / Are You Guys Sure This Benz Can Survive Nigeria / 12 Steps To Clear A Car Through Nigeria Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2020
frozen70:

Pls what will it cost me to clear Toyota rav4 2008 in tincan port

580k would get it cleared .
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by frozen70(f): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2020
aspiring44:

580k would get it cleared .

Alright thanks but another question

Can you clear as a clearing agent

Do you know any of those companies that help to buy those auctions cars fro USA and Canada

There is one at Burma Road Apapa but I don't know how reliable they are

If I should buy from abroad, what should be my budgets from buying to shipping down to Lagos port

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=frozen70 post=88386277]

Alright thanks but another question

Can you clear as a clearing agent

Do you know any of those companies that help to buy those auctions cars fro USA and Canada

There is one at Burma Road Apapa but I don't know how reliable they are

If I should buy from abroad, what should be my budgets from buying to shipping down to Lagos port [/quote

Yes. . I can help you clear as a clearing agent.

Basically , there is a way it works.
The car dealers we have in Nigeria has a working relationship with the auction companies and it involves some documentation with them.

Irrespective , I can help you get a good one of Toyota Rav 4 2008 . Someone over will search and see a car that has good odometer and a proper VIN Check is done on it.

Aside the cost of the car you are buying

Shipping charges hovers between 850 dollars to 1,000 Dollars depending on shipping companies used., Tow charge which is added to the cost of the car .
580k is the amount to be budgeted for clearing it in Nigeria.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by frozen70(f): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=aspiring44 post=88387625][/quote]

Nice response

So how do you link me up to the auction agency they have In Lagos

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2020
frozen70:

Nice response

So how do you link me up to the auction agency they have In Lagos

I am not conversant with any of agencies in Lagos.
If you know anyone in US , the person can help you search /source and you pay the person.

Have not had a transaction of those agencies in Lagos.

I ship most of the cars from someone in US and he ships. the person in question is a shipper.

And very reputable.
.so if there is seriousness they will do needful on the search
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2020
aspiring44:

I am not conversant with any of agencies in Lagos.
If you know anyone in US , the person can help you search /source and you pay the person.

Have not had a transaction of those agencies in Lagos.

I ship most of the cars from someone in US and he ships. the person in question is a shipper.

And very reputable.
.so if there is seriousness they will do needful on the search

How much would it cost to clear a 2012 Acura TL?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

How much would it cost to clear a 2012 Acura TL?

1,150,000. 00 would clear it.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Fogman(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Around 600k.
Also note that your car coming in has nothing to do with the shutdown.
It will enter safely.

Why do you people like misinforming peeps? Is it compulsory you must answer when you don't have the correct fact? Please next time, just walk away. Op, please kindly contact custom agent on this forum.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2020
aspiring44:

1,150,000. 00 would clear it.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Thanks.

You are welcome

Which of the port is it coming to !

Sallaum or Grimaldi

That is a Grimaldi quote I gave you

If it's sallaum you can get it lower and is good to go.

A transfer can be done from sallaum to an offdock terminal which makes duty payable very ok to clear cars from there , but close monitoring of the vehicles the major thing .
Theft is rampant at sallaum , but not so much at Grimaldi. The choice is yours
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2020
@HeavenlyBang

Review has been done on the quote I gave you for 2012 Acura TL
Hence 1M is good to clear it.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2020
aspiring44:
@HeavenlyBang

Oh, sorry. Forgot to reply your earlier message.

Thanks for the quote. I'll get back to you when it's time.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Oh, sorry. Forgot to reply your earlier message.

Thanks for the quote. I'll get back to you when it's time.

You welcome.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Eddee(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
aspiring44:
@HeavenlyBang

1m to pay complete duties for a '12 TL?

This rate isn't feasible, only 55-65% of that amount will be reciepted. Keep 25-50k to settle customs especially those rascals at Okada
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
aspiring44:
@HeavenlyBang

Good day sir, how much to clear 2013 Chevrolet sonic, it's a small sedan.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pyrowmaster:

Good day sir, how much to clear 2013 Chevrolet sonic, it's a small sedan.

Sorry for responding late.

1.2million.

Chevrolet pay high duty hence the price.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by chukel(m): 4:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Around 600k.
It will enter safely.
please don't quote what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by chukel(m): 4:58am On Apr 16, 2020
aspiring44:

You welcome.
how much will clear a 2013 corolla grimaldi, 08 lexus GS350 sallaum and 07 Camry grimaldi

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 7:04am On Apr 16, 2020
chukel:
how much will clear a 2013 corolla grimaldi, 08 lexus GS350 sallaum and 07 Camry grimaldi

2013.toyota 950k

08 Lexus Gs350 650k

Camry 07 550k
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Autogduru411: 1:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Theconglomerate:
how much?

Don't you know that it's more expensive to clear a Mercedes-Benz than Japanese cars, because Mercedes-Benz is classified as luxury cars so therefore meaning that the owner don chop belle full.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by owo4mii(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2020
YOU BRING YOUR VEHICLE FOR PERSONAL USES OR SALES.
WE ARE RELIABLE SOURCE TO YOUR FROWN AND DIS BELIEVE ON CLEARING YOUR GOODS AND CARS AT THE NIGERIA SEA PORT, EITHER SINGLE CONSIGNMENT OR CONTAINER GOODS.
WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, TALK TO owo4mii
TO HELP YOU OUT.

For: TITLEHOLDER GLOBAL FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS.
https://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp :234802-320-8739.
Personal Whatsapp: 234805-357-0501,
Call: 234817-444-9148
Mail us with :yemmy23401@hotmail.com
titleholdergflltd@gmail.com

Custom Clearing agent that hears your plea and deliver at agreed period.
With God all things are possible
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by dokyOloye: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Around 600k.
It will enter safely.
lolz.
If he spends less than 900k to clear that car,means say na rat race with customs on d road
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Theconglomerate(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
dokyOloye:

lolz.
If he spends less than 900k to clear that car,means say na rat race with customs on d road
Well,when I got mine a couple of years ago I paid like that.
Mid 2018 for a 2009 E220 CDI.
I then must admit how wrong I was.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by dokyOloye: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Well,when I got mine a couple of years ago I paid like that.
Mid 2018 for a 2009 E220 CDI.
I then must admit how wrong I was.
Hmm.
Be careful on d road when you meet customs oo,and you know,their eye de red now cos d govt is broke and is increasing d squeeze on d citizens.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Theconglomerate(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
dokyOloye:

Hmm.
Be careful on d road when you meet customs oo,and you know,their eye de red now cos d govt is broke and is increasing d squeeze on d citizens.
Ha that one na old story.
Car gone a long time ago.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by dokyOloye: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Ha that one na old story.
Car gone a long time ago.
Oga,customs were on d road last Christmas impounding cars that are up to 5yrs post registration.
I'm talking from 1st hand experience, no be say dem say!
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Theconglomerate(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
dokyOloye:

Oga,customs were on d road last Christmas impounding cars that are up to 5yrs post registration.
I'm talking from 1st hand experience, no be say dem say!
You don't understand,I mean the car is no longer under my ownership.
I let go a long time ago.
I even drive a japanese car now
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by dokyOloye: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Theconglomerate:
You don't understand,I mean the car is no longer under my ownership.
I let go a long time ago.
I even drive a japanese car now
Ok sir
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by tosheeba(m): 5:28am On Apr 28, 2020
Inception:

I believe from the US. Can you pls give an approximate ETA for containers from the US?

Approximately 3weeks to a month Sir , and it depends on the ports of loading
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by tosheeba(m): 5:41am On Apr 28, 2020
aspiring44:

2013.toyota 950k

08 Lexus Gs350 650k

Camry 07 550k

Hello these quotes are formal quotes , it’s no longer work , duty rate has increased now duty dollar rate change from the customs

2014. Toyota will go for 1.150 now

08 Lexus Gs350 will be going for 700k
Camry 07 600-650k
Depends on terminal , if it’s salaum if might go for lower price as there is transfer to their off dock terminal but if it’s Grimaldi , it’s lil bit high .

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by tosheeba(m): 5:43am On Apr 28, 2020
tosheeba:

Hello these quotes are formal quotes , it’s no longer work , duty rate has increased now duty dollar rate change from the customs

2013 Toyota will go for 1.m -1m50k now

08 Lexus Gs350 will be going for 700k
Camry 07 600-650k
Depends on terminal , if it’s salaum if might go for lower price as there is transfer to their off dock terminal but if it’s Grimaldi , it’s lil bit high .
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by tosheeba(m): 5:46am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=aspiring44 post=88387625][/quote]

These are correct, I’m also a clearing agents and this person above me is telling you the truth .

Incase of any enquiries , I’m also available or for your clearing , my WhatsApp 09068027890, hotline 07087891487.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Camry 2007 Xle V6 And 2010 Xle V6 / Nissan Murano 2003 Transmission Problem / Dont Drink And Drive(see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.