Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. (6314 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Is the Most Useless Governor In Sw / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / See Who Will Be The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria If He Wins Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Melezenawii: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
This slowpoke will not talk about one of their Governor sending indigene of the his State to Lagos to do testing and stay there ..it is the best Governor that you open useless thread for.
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Lordswazz(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
This inconsequential fly thinks Lagos is one of those 2 centimetre states that can just easily shut borders. Should lagos lockdown, Nigerian economy halts immediately! Do you know what it means for no local flights, interstate buses to move to-from Lagos? Everything go just spoil.
The governor said they're considering it, but hopefully may it not get to that point else the country's done for! Lagos that virtually all of its food comes from neighbouring states o.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by suzzyboss(m): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Toosure70:
you na lagosian?
Better go to your state.
Funny enough I am one of the few lagosian you can ever know
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by WildChild00(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
JuicyProstitute:
Pontius Pilate has really tried by giving us daily updates and taking questions from journalists about the pandemic unlike the lifeless dullard that will read only from book this evening as usual

Prostitita' shocked

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Injera(f): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:
A state like Lagos state should be on lockdown by now to check mate the speared of coronavirus but the useless governor is doing it the buhari way who allowed flights from China and other infected countries. If States with one or two cases can lockdown their state then what is stopping Lagos state with more than 40 cases from doing the same thing to save lives? Lockdown Lagos now but they won't listen until it get out hand.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Go back to aba or nnewi

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by lathrowinger: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:
A state like Lagos state should be on lockdown by now to check mate the speared of coronavirus but the useless governor is doing it the buhari way who allowed flights from China and other infected countries. If States with one or two cases can lockdown their state then what is stopping Lagos state with more than 40 cases from doing the same thing to save lives? Lockdown Lagos now but they won't listen until it get out hand.

Why not save your stress and talk about your state... If u people never mentioned West things. Nna no dey rest
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
I don't understand why at this stage someone will call the Lagos State Governor useless...instead of encouraging the man. Aiye le ooo
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by exclusive2019: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
Precious4real50:

[/s]
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by ObaOmo2023: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:

It obvious you are seeking for attention. Why are always on the wrong side?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Zico5(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:
If Lagos state governor is the most useless governor to u then what do we call it president. I know u are one of those misguided fellow that lick the president ass cos of 30k. How do u expect the governor to totally lockdown Lagos state with its international standard. U need to reason very well before posting anything

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Zinoly: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nnewi is super developed

But emeka will prefer to hawk gala in Lagos
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Dedetwo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:

Adanne, please tread slowly on this one. grin grin I do not lockdown is the answer. However, I believe that any form of crowd or gathering should be disallowed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by BUHARIGOQUENCH: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
[[s]quote author=Precious4real50 post=87886228]A state like Lagos state should be on lockdown by now to check mate the speared of coronavirus but the useless governor is doing it the buhari way who allowed flights from China and other infected countries. If States with one or two cases can lockdown their state then what is stopping Lagos state with more than 40 cases from doing the same thing to save lives? Lockdown Lagos now but they won't listen until it get out hand.[/s]

You just registered on nairaland 24 days ago and you are already spilling trash here and there to try and be relevant...You better behave yourself before you gallivant from thread to thread like that vulture meat griller...

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool[/quote]
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Precious4real50(f): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
BUHARIGOQUENCH:
[[s]quote author=Precious4real50 post=87886228]A state like Lagos state should be on lockdown by now to check mate the speared of coronavirus but the useless governor is doing it the buhari way who allowed flights from China and other infected countries. If States with one or two cases can lockdown their state then what is stopping Lagos state with more than 40 cases from doing the same thing to save lives? Lockdown Lagos now but they won't listen until it get out hand.[/s]

You just registered on nairaland 24 days ago and you are already spilling trash here and there to try and be relevant...You better behave yourself before you gallivant from thread to thread like that vulture meat griller...

cheesy

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Precious4real50(f): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
ObaOmo2023:

It obvious you are seeking for attention. Why are always on the wrong side?
Whatever wink

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Precious4real50(f): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
lathrowinger:

Why not save your stress and talk about your state... If u people never mentioned West things. Nna no dey rest
My state has started ours Mr man

Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by BUHARIGOQUENCH: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Precious4real50:
cheesy

Better grow up.... Toddler
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by Precious4real50(f): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2020
BUHARIGOQUENCH:

Better grow up.... Toddler
shocked

I still remain Ada ogwashi tongue cool
Re: Lagos State Governor Is The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria. by princemillla(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2020
Precious4real50:

Shut your fucking mouth up. We operate federal system of govt. Lagos state cannot overrule fed standing order.
So next time befor you talk nonsense think deeply

(1) (2) (Reply)

FEC Okays ₦813 Billion For Road, Water, Other Projects Nationwide / NNPC Allays Fears On Ikeja Gas Leakage, Depressurizes Pipeline / North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.