Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,274 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

The Infectious Disease That Put The Rich And The Poor On A Level Ground. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Infectious Disease That Put The Rich And The Poor On A Level Ground. (185 Views)

Rich And Sassy Club / COVID19Pandemic Infectious Disease Bill 2020 is EVIL&SATANIC||Dino Melaye(Video) / There Is No Difference Between The Poor And The Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Infectious Disease That Put The Rich And The Poor On A Level Ground. by laughplanet: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
It all sounded like a joke to me when my parish priest announced that they won't be mass in the parish as a result of Corona virus crisis. How come that a virus that started in the Wuhan city of China now became a global threat shutting down world economy's, ravaging the rich and the poor alike!

The Chinese people may have assumed that the Corona virus is an endemic in it early stage but not sooner that it started spreading within the whole country that they realised that it's even more than an epidemics and now that it has spread over the world that the world finally realised that It's different to an epidemic - that's when an unusually large number of people in a smaller area get a disease at the same time.

So a pandemic is when an epidemic spreads across the world.

In my few years on earth, I've never witness such ruthless diseases that have shutdown the world economic killing an rendering people hopeless.

As the world continued to fight the Corona virus my greatest concerns is, what is the feat of the poor man and the rich Man?

It's now that the saying "money can buy you bed but not a sound sleep is beginning to make sense to the poor and the rich. I've equally learnt that the greatest truth is the fact that man knew that he will die someday and the need to be more humbler knowing that truth.

Though death will come someday but we can't afford to let Corona virus hijacked our loved ones at this time.

Please stayed Safe and maintain personal hygiene. We shall conquer believe me.

Regards ~ Peter Edward. O
Re: The Infectious Disease That Put The Rich And The Poor On A Level Ground. by Tpharell: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
This should be called an equal opportunity virus.

1 Like

Re: The Infectious Disease That Put The Rich And The Poor On A Level Ground. by laughplanet: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tpharell:
This should be called an equal opportunity virus.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed Truth About Coronavirus / Home & Kitchen Interior Designing In Singapore / Join Gold Bullion Now And Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.