Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Rich And Sassy Club - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rich And Sassy Club (7478 Views)

The Power Of Sassy Quotes: Inspiring Confidence And Attitude / The Rich And Wealthy do this and I think the poor can copy / Unimaid Is The Best University For Both Rich And Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich And Sassy Club by Aduke08: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2023
I came across a post here here that the rich and sassy club is a scam and blackmailing people
You people should always done your findings before tarnishing someone image,the rich and sassy club is legit and they are not blackmailers
I know not everyone will have a good thing to say about something but am part of those that can say they are good and real
Even if you done something wrong for them to disqualify you the least they did to you is to stop responding to you and block you,and for them not to be posting more reviews is part of their policy that if you donโ€™t want your profile out there. The rich and sassy club wonโ€™t post without your permission
If you feel am lying,I dare you to comment under this post and show me a proof of them threatening to blackmail or already blackmail you cos not everyone is not educated and if your are learned you will know that blackmailing is a very big crime
So untill them,I can stand and restand for them anywhere their matter show up
Love and light

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Faithyb: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
Exactly, the oloshi should show proof if she claim she has been blackmailed na, rubbish people, ur village people nor want make ur head get out u wan to rubbed it off other persons, u can't be shouting scam alert without proof, this nonsense 5he rubbish is saying is fake RSC I stand nd I love them,
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Pearlzzzzzz: 12:46am On Sep 10, 2023
Why was the initial reviews deleted? You people above sound like the reps lmaooooooo. The answer everyone came for is "have you been paid by the company" answer that and forget all these clown talk

3 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Madlouiey: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2023
Be like we go open our own WhatsApp group chat. Let's all relate there.

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Madlouiey: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Foreveryoung50: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Please how can I dm anyone that has scammed by rich and sassy privately
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Foreveryoung50: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
How do we do DM the email to be privately added to the group
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Madlouiey: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Madlouiey: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Which group are u talking about
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2023
Rich and Sassy with the new Instagram name drichandsassyclub and new WhatsApp number +16283485397 is a big s.c.a.m!!! You are saying you have suspended your activities yet you are opening new Instagram accounts, new WhatsApp lines to continue deceiving gullible people. You are a t.h.i.e.f!! Return people's money, if you suspend the process, then give back their money. You are not a ghost and you cannot hide. You are busy doing sponsored ads, fake billions show up one person from June that have been paid just one. C.r.i.m.i.n.a.l. If you are reading this, do not pay a dime to this s.c.a.m.m.e.r and b.l.a.c.k.m.a.i.l.e.r

4 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2023
Aduke08:
I came across a post here here that the rich and sassy club is a scam and blackmailing people
You people should always done your findings before tarnishing someone image,the rich and sassy club is legit and they are not blackmailers
I know not everyone will have a good thing to say about something but am part of those that can say they are good and real
Even if you done something wrong for them to disqualify you the least they did to you is to stop responding to you and block you,and for them not to be posting more reviews is part of their policy that if you donโ€™t want your profile out there. The rich and sassy club wonโ€™t post without your permission
If you feel am lying,I dare you to comment under this post and show me a proof of them threatening to blackmail or already blackmail you cos not everyone is not educated and if your are learned you will know that blackmailing is a very big crime
So untill them,I can stand and restand for them anywhere their matter show up
Love and light

Oga standing and Afghanistan, you don chop? Tell you bunch of c.r.i.m.i.n.a.l.s to pay back people's money. Suspension ko suspender ni. Your money is gone!! Go and drink your pure water in peace. Lazy girl looking for billions, na so e easy? ๐Ÿ˜†

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2023
Pearlzzzzzz:
Why was the initial reviews deleted? You people above sound like the reps lmaooooooo. The answer everyone came for is "have you been paid by the company" answer that and forget all these clown talk

Don't mind them. Same person different monikers. They deleted their other account, said they were reported now they deleted their old WhatsApp numbers and have a new ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ line to deceive more people. Fake billionaires running sponsored ads to mumu people. Their money is gone
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2023
Foreveryoung50:
Please how can I dm anyone that has scammed by rich and sassy privately

If you paid money to them, even a dime...forget it cuz its gone!! Gone with the wind.
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Aduke08: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2023
simplyl:

Oga standing and Afghanistan, you don chop? Tell you bunch of c.r.i.m.i.n.a.l.s to pay back people's money. Suspension ko suspender ni. Your money is gone!! Go and drink your pure water in peace. Lazy girl looking for billions, na so e easy? ๐Ÿ˜†

No need to kuku abuse me,na me talk am and na me still be dis, I paid 500k to the club and now small small everything don go,even if someone donโ€™t want to believe it a scam before,with what I read on their status yesterday it shows it a scam cos how do you suspend people you have their money with you claiming some people are insulting you,in any business is it not normal for you to have some people that is not cool with you and you people will have disagreement but why will that stop the people you have no problem with. For someone to do like that it shows the club is the one not truthful jare

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Barbie001(f): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’”
Very gullible
Please add me to the group
So I can show you guys some proof that these guys are bloody scammer..
Iโ€™ll show you pages of ladies where they got those pictures of houses and cars from..
How do you send your nudes and money to a faceless person..
I have been silent for very long just observing and doing my research lol..
Iโ€™m not speaking again though..
Please I sent the email already, reply me so I can be added.. โœŒ๐Ÿฝ

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Capricornjay: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Drop your number so you can be added
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Pearlzzzzzz: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2023
And nairaland, it's like they paid you people to delete all our initial reviews, God will judge you people too cause how will you read what everyone wrote and have the mind to delete it and start a new review page with the culprits lying in the first page. This Nigeria go reach all of una. M.a.d people.

2 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by ShakiraPearls: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2023
Pearlzzzzzz:
And nairaland, it's like they paid you people to delete all our initial reviews, God will judge you people too cause how will you read what everyone wrote and have the mind to delete it and start a new review page with the culprits lying in the first page. This Nigeria go reach all of una. M.a.d people.

I think it was the person who started the thread initially that took down the post... out of fear...
It's either that or they reported the topic a lot and nairaland had to suspend the conversation and investigate
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by ShakiraPearls: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2023
Capricornjay:

Or you can just drop the whatsapp link to join so those who want to, can do so freely
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2023
Sorry to hear about your money and your nudes. We were one of the first set that started a campaign dm'ing the s.c.a.m.m.e.r about some irregularities that we noticed.. that was why the goat set a limit on the Instagram comment section and also disabled their comments. The goat was the one that deleted the first Instagram account after blocking us that accosted him, the idiot now came on WhatsApp to accused a girl for doing that. Are you also aware that the malu send the girls nudes to threaten her only to come online and used emoji to cover some of her nudes.

You and the people who supported this s.c.a.m.m.e.r have a whole lot of sensitization to do cuz there are other young gullible girls currently begging on the new ig account to register. All your nudes are being traded and sold for 700k - 2 million on Snapchat and X sites. The more intense and picture or video quality, natural expression of your nudes, the higher they make money. Brace up yourselves for the worse.

FYI, you have some spys and informants in your WhatsApp group. Your s.c.a.m.m.e.r rich and sassy is there too. Bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

Now you believe me when I said the s.ca.mm.er is there in your group ably assisted by same people you chat with. More revelations to come soon

Aduke08:

No need to kuku abuse me,na me talk am and na me still be dis, I paid 500k to the club and now small small everything don go,even if someone donโ€™t want to believe it a scam before,with what I read on their status yesterday it shows it a scam cos how do you suspend people you have their money with you claiming some people are insulting you,in any business is it not normal for you to have some people that is not cool with you and you people will have disagreement but why will that stop the people you have no problem with. For someone to do like that it shows the club is the one not truthful jare

1 Like

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2023
Mumu informant. If you add this girl on your WhatsApp link group, at your risk. She is a spy and a rep.

Capricornjay:
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2023
They reported it and most of them are on the WhatsApp group currently monitoring people's comment.

ShakiraPearls:

I think it was the person who started the thread initially that took down the post... out of fear...
It's either that or they reported the topic a lot and nairaland had to suspend the conversation and investigate
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by ShakiraPearls: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2023
[quote author=simplyl post=125741489]Sorry to hear about your money and your nudes. We were one of the first set that started a campaign dm'ing the s.c.a.m.m.e.r about some irregularities that we noticed.. that was why the goat set a limit on the Instagram comment section and also disabled their comments. The goat was the one that deleted the first Instagram account after blocking us that accosted him, the idiot now came on WhatsApp to accused a girl for doing that. Are you also aware that the malu send the girls nudes to threaten her only to come online and used emoji to cover some of her nudes.

You and the people who supported this s.c.a.m.m.e.r have a whole lot of sensitization to do cuz there are other young gullible girls currently begging on the new ig account to register. All your nudes are being traded and sold for 700k - 2 million on Snapchat and X sites. The more intense and picture or video quality, natural expression of your nudes, the higher they make money. Brace up yourselves for the worse.

FYI, you have some spys and informants in your WhatsApp group. Your s.c.a.m.m.e.r rich and sassy is there too. Bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

Mehnn you seem to know a lot about these people ohh... I wonder how long ago this has been
Please how exactly do you know they sell those things? Did you see anybody you may know or how please? And when you say they sell on Snapchat, how do they do that abeg? How does that work? Mk I kuku use my hand dey sell am nah ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ mk dem no help me sell am abeg

3 Likes

Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2023
Madlouiey, you are really mad. You and Mhercy and a few others are the reps for rich and sassy. Stfu okay. I and a few refuse to join your silly group. I told my friend to leave because I knew you formed the group with the s.c.a.m.m.e.r rich and sassy to know what they have up their sleeves. Pay back those girls their money or Ogun will strike you.

Madlouiey:
A group chat has been created. Send your number to this email to get added.
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2023
The person asking you to DM is one of the reps. They formed the group to follow everyone up.

Foreveryoung50:
How do we do DM the email to be privately added to the group
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by ShakiraPearls: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2023
@Simplyl how can I DM you privately?
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2023
You were smart to have left that group. I did not join because few of the girls are part of the syndicate.

Why was the goat specific with how they want you to make your videos?

Check X sites key word cucumber girls. Get your handkerchief and pills for migraine, you will need it

[quote author=ShakiraPearls post=125742111][/quote]
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by ShakiraPearls: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2023
simplyl:
You were smart to have left that group. I did not join because few of the girls are part of the syndicate.

Check X sites key word cucumber girls. Get your handkerchief and pills for migraine, you will need it

Please give me the name of any of the sites let me check abeg ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2023
Last chance if you don't want me to expose you, Mhercy and the rest of your con associates, stfu! You and your people made it hard for us to get the s.c.a.m.m.e.r. ozuor!!

Madlouiey:
Just send a message to my email. I will add you to the group.
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by Cassiexandra(f): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2023
simplyl:

@simplyl o Abeg help me with the site make I check to know how hot the soup wey I dey inside ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: Rich And Sassy Club by simplyl: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
At least you can believe one of my proof that your rich and sassy is with you in your new group reading every posts. The idiot has ran to drop a words or two on status. If they are saying the ban the deal in Nigeria, they should refund everybody their money. Don't say you're a billionaire in words, proof it.

Aduke08:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Public Apology To Ishilove / How To Transfer Money With UBA Mobile Money Transfer USSD Code / "86% Of People Reading This Will Not Find The Mistake In This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.